You Can't Hassle The Castle!

How many of my Sup Forums bros voted for based Darrell Castle?

Other urls found in this thread:

isidewith.com/candidate-guide/darrell-castle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the only real choice after Rand dropped out 2bh

W H O
H
O

Agreed. Johnson was a joke.

me

Sorry, I'm not ignorant enough to think that the Constitution is either infallible, not already subverted, or even well suited for the modern era. And I'm not enough of a cuck to literally fucking ignore impending demographic crises brought on by unchecked immigration.

Fuck off.

I did. As much as I loved Trump battling the annoying PC culture that had become insane with power over the last few decades, that wasn't a compelling enough reason for me to vote for him.
I ruled out Johnson for obvious reasons. I considered McMullin because at the time he theoretically could have actually won by winning in utah (as it turned out more Mormons went for Trump than was expected) and winning in the House if the election was close (polls were obviously wrong about that one too).
The fact that there was even just a minuscule chance he could win have him a point for me that Castle didn't have.
But McMullin was a tad too interventionist for my taste and also he was kind of a bitch with his whining about Trump's racism and by pedaling along the lies the media said about Trump. I know that second reason isn't a legitimate one to not vote for someone.
Regardless, I went for Castle in the end.

fite me irl trumpfags

i did because he's actually >literally hitler unlike trump

>isidewith.com/candidate-guide/darrell-castle

>all of those missing answers on immigration

wew

>he think trump will actually affect the demographic crises
Top kek m8. Trump will only deport the criminals (the ones who've committed crimes aside from crossing the border illegally)
He once acknowledged at a rally that the number of illegals could be higher than 11 million (he also might have said it could be lower). But he still always talked about deporting ELEVEN million not 2 or 3 or whatever it became.
It changed. To a MUCH LOWER number.

The irony is that despite the media throwing racist accusations left and right, Trump really doesn't care about race.

Rand and Darrell probably are race cucks too but guess what? They are absolutely against welfare on libertarian ideological grounds. They could have taken steps to abolish it.
Do you know why so many Central Americans and Mexicans pour through the border? Welfare is a huge part of that.

Once that is gone a lot of the spics here are heading back on their own. Trump will not depot 11 million and he is not anti welfare like Rand or Darrel.

Rand and Darrell would not have made America beaner free of course. But they would have actually made it less beanery than it's going to be under Trump.

You all got to caught up in the memes and emotionally invested in a Trump presidency to actually look at it objectively.

>Constitution Party
Pretty sure Ron Paul voted that way at least once. Any oldfags here should give it a look next election.

11/10 textwall. Trump was very entertaining but I hold no hope he's really going to solve the immigration problem in a satisfactory way.

I don't know enough about Castle but the fact you thought McMullin was a good choice makes you seem like a total fag 2bh

>spoken like a woman

McMullin actually had some good policies. Even his views on intervention, while not what you want, were probably a good start to pulling out of that role in the world, even if that's not what he intended. He wasn't in favor of abolishing the Civil Rights Act though.
And his attitude to Trump was pretty grating. His whole campaign was so focused on being anti-Trump. He may have benefited from not being such a faggot. Maybe he could have won Utah that way.

Castle was objectively the better candidate based in policy but people here aren't too concerned about that. They go for entertainment and Castle was boring. Trump was a true showman. It's unfortunate that that's what it takes to win but that's the way it is.

>You Can't Hassle The Castle!
But he didn't even come out on top for any third party candidate in a single state.

>I got here in 2016

A less exciting Ron Paul

Rand should pick him as his running m8 in 2020.

That jackass gets Testosterone injections. He is old as fuck by the by. Good lawyer.

Sauce?

Nobody cares about the constitution anymore. Why do you think libertarians focus so much on DUDEWEED? It's because they know that'll capture people's attention.
He should probably take a play from their book if he wants to gain any traction (but not weed, they already own that)

I frequented the Testosterone clinic he went to. His lawyer commercials aired in Memphrica all the time

Bump

Literally who?

He is pretty based. I'll vote for him in 2020.

He'll destroy in 2020 after trump's distorous first term.

How old is this guy?
>inb4 google

He's just a boring old man.

that isn't a good argument

Since you're too lazy and retarded I read that one paragraph "text wall" for. In simple terms:
Trump: only deports criminals who came illegally
Castle and Rand: Ends welfare, effectively ending spic and nog immigration and causing spics and nogs to leave to another welfare state