THIS IS WHAT BRITISH LOOKS LIKE

"this is what British looks like"

What do you think Sup Forums, is he right?

youtube.com/watch?v=Arfpvkafpag

what do you think that hbo water tastes like

If they are British, then I'm the Queen of England

What? British look like pakistanis?

You don't own your identity anymore

when you think that UK conquered them, but they conquered UK and without a single bullet fired no less

it's at 4:19 I forgot to add

Save us, for the love of god.

The identity goes first, then the people. If you lived here you would see how few people aren't 'British' anymore, not ethnically, but culturally.

that's the problem of our time
roaches climb over our border fences and claim that they are not only european, but the very most european, even more than brits / germans are

this is just provocation tactics, they also crave for a civil war

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

when you conquer savages, the savages conquer you

>I would post a picture of was America looks like. But it's too fat to fit in the screen.

REEEEEEEEE

More appropriate if it was about British women

Neo-Nazis are raging, not understanding that he's talking about nationality and not ethnicity. No-one's you forcing you into ethnicity-mixing camps idiots.

>your ethnicity is now a nationality
>this is fine

Anglos in a nutshell

Every day I dream of the race war.

>your ethnicity is now a nationality

No, ethnicity is seperate from nationality, it has nothing to do with it.

>Anglos

It is hilarious that you refer to us as a group who aren't even indiginous to Britain.

I don't get why minority british celebs always act like race is such a big deal when no real people in the multicultural areas care

fucking liberals

Shut up mick

in the past when someone would say they were British, you would know that meant they were British in blood and nationality. Now when someone says they are British it has no meaning and you have no idea what the person's background is from.

>they were British in blood and nationality

What do you even mean "British in blood"? Do you think British people just sprung up from the ground and were left alone until recently?

>now when someone says they are British it has no meaning and you have no idea what the person's background is from.

Birtain is where their background is from. You wouldn't really know anyway, Britain isn't a monolithic population, just like The US isn't. There's many different sub-cultures and ways of speaking.

no this is how they look

Fuck you shitskin, you will never be British

Why do Americans think they have the right to dictate to everyone else their countries are and aren't? You don't live here, all your knowledge about Britain was probably gained from Sup Forums and you'll probably never visit here, but you think you have the right to tell me what is and what isn't. I don't tell you what the US is and what constitutes being an American.

America is a former British/European colony. You are not British. You never will be. Go home.

>America is a former British/European colony

Key word - former. I'm done with you, your opinion isn't worth listening too and you're beyond reasoning with.

It's our own fault. No point complaining about it. No one will do anything about it, no one says anything about it, no significant amount of people have been against it over the last 60 years. Why bother complaining now when we and the generations prior to us VOTED IN PEOPLE WHO WERE DOING IT REPEATEDLY?

The racewar is already underway, it's just one side isn't fighting back. The brown menace takes for granted that you will keep marching passively towards the dispossession of your own lands and your extinction.

There's nothing to reason with, you're not British. Go look at the history books, go look at the historical art - you're an immigrant, a foreigner, not British.

Stop trying to appropriate someone else's identity you piece of shit.

>Britcucks
>white

GO HOME MUDSLIME.

The North is the land of WHITE PEOPLE.

Go back to the desert you fucking brown sand person.

You arent British. Now kill yourself shitskin.

No-one cares. Go dangle from a rafter.

These guys come ready to fuck, fight and kill.

That's what Luton looks like, for now

Oh look, more retards. Regardless of whether I'm white or not, I am British. And do you know the funniest thing is? I'm an astrophysisist, which means I'm more valuable and important than you. If eugenics was ever implemented, the Queen would personally gas you before she lay a finger on me. So go and swallow a bullet you complete and utter wastels.

His pathetic cuckold audience didn't help.

Why is that man in the top left of the image hugging that other man so tenderly?

Why is he wearing blue jeans on his shoulders like a scarf?

>I'm an astrophysisist
>astrophysisist

>astrophysicist
>valuable

You cant spell your own job name?

Are you like, a diversity higher?

Riz does seem quite British desu.

pakistanis do not mix they live in pakistani encampents. we still have honour killings and 100 incidents that result in maiming or acid and 1000 never reported.

That's a paki.

But when he opens his mouth you know where he's from.

Hey, that's Bodhi the pilot!

Look at all those Doctors and Engineers.

It would not have been true sixty years ago. Now it is. Mass immigration over a short period of time has changed the country permanently and now it can never be what it once was. It will almost certainly never be a Christian country again; it hadn't been for a while, but until recently there was still the possibility, however faint, of a return. Now it cannot happen.

This is called brain drain. It only makes the country you or your parents fled from worse.