What is Sup Forumss answer to this?

What is Sup Forumss answer to this?

PRO TIP: There isn't one.

the only thing women do with dicks is suck them

What would they do though? Prevent them from becoming trannies?

What more can they take away?
>mandatory circumcision
>no rights to custody
>(((child support)))

But they aren't.

They are signing to not spend US tax money on foreign medical bills.

Next.

maybe we would if women were capable of winning completely fair elections

>A fetus is a reproductive organ
Also, as long as you live, you'll never see a photograph of 7 criminals signing legislation about what non-criminals can do with their reproductive organs. And that's a good thing.

This.
Women got what they asked for in the women's rights movement, but not what they wanted. Now they are realizing it, and instead of behaving in a logical manner, they are demanding Women supremacy.

>because no one would elect 7 women
>because no one would appoint 7 women to their cabinet

democracy is a bitch aint it?

No there's a very easy answer to this.
I'm a taxpayer and its my money.
You want to fuck around get pregnant and have an abortion, I dont give a fuck.
"my body my rights" yea?
However, I shouldnt have to pay for your stupid decisions.

because at this point 99% of woymeen let their emotions take full control of them 24/7, thus hindering their judgement and cognitive functions. It'd be a disaster to let them hold multiple high-power positions (see: History of Germany, 2014-2017: From Germany to Eurabia)

OC

I'm a woman and not even I would appoint 7 women to be around me.

Lets hold on a minute, and stop talking about SJW's

Have any of you guys heard of Aerocratic Atheist?

I'll give you a quick run-down on him..
>He's a tripfag
>He's a redpilled furry
>He posts on /lit/, Sup Forums and /sci/
>He absolutely destroys Muslims, Catholics and Jews in online debates
>He's absolutely rapes Feminists, Blacks, SJW's and Commies too
>He's a libertarian
>He thinks that 9/11 and Sandy Hook were inside jobs
>He likes some aspects of Shari'ah law
>He supported Anjem Choudary in the 2005 general election, as well as supporting Islam4UK in 2003, in London
>He flocked to Ron Paul in 2012, and then Flocked to Farage and Trump in 2014
>He destroyed Dawkins and le black science man on reddit
>He thinks London's current Muslim mayor is an idiot
>He collaborated on writing Primus's last album

He's also writing a book, apparently. Redpilled as fuck. And it's working.

Have you heard of East London Libertarian Shari'ah law, Britain's future ideology?

>It's bad that Trump is ending funding for sterilization programs deliberately targeted at black and brown people
>Said the liberal
Also the idea that because he's ending funding for these sterilization programs somehow"stops women from chosing to have an abortion" is absurd regardless if you support or oppose abortion.

Because women are dumb.

>sterilization programs deliberately targeted at black and brown people
I forgot to add that what he did only stopped funding abroad not domestically so this post is even more absurdly false

...but it just determines where american funding goes, it makes no rules about female vaginas?

they are free to fund whatever legal operation they want with other funds?

>An unborn child is a reproductive organ

The only person you should be allowed to kill is yourself.

>what men can do with their reproductive organs

>more like what men can do with other peoples' money

I am all for abortion, 100%, any time anywhere up until the shit spawn is like 5 years old, but other people paying for it is bullshit unless they do it voluntarily and personally.

Close your legs, or pay to kill your baby yourself. And yet you say there is no answer ultracuck

>white men in leading positions doing decisions is white supremacy
>jewish men in leading positions doing decisions is ?????????????

>likes sharia law, supports islamists and jumps between political stances
>is based

pic one and then kys

>structures

yes girls are banned from learning the same subjects as men in this country. but go to a march by a burkah wearer touting sharia.

>blame anyone but yourself

My mother and billions of other mothers decided for their sons to cut their dicks without permission. Get fucked and pay for your own abortion. Abortion isn't illegal, just not publicly funding it.

>What is Sup Forumss answer to this?

pay for your abortion yourself, you vapid cunt.

America is tired of footing the bill.

Sounds like a cancerous faggot. Trips should kill themselves. I'd debate this faggot and destroy him

And thank God for that. Generally speaking, women are idiots.

People ITT are talking like this at all affects abortions in America.
IT DOESN'T, this is about defunding international organizations that promote and provide abortion.
Why the fuck is that our responsibility? It's asinine.
If it was defunding international Pro-Life groups, I'd still be applauding it. The politics of the group doesn't matter. It's literally throwing away money for no real reason.

Daily reminder that Trump won thanks women.

Morning after pill

I unironically support abortion.

Sup Forums should too, if it's a racial realist and doesn't like hypocrisy

>I cant be an irresponsible slut with my stinky vagoo anymore waaaaah

If (you) don't personally fund any woman in the world who wants an abortion, you are violating a woman's right to bodily autonomy, shitlord!

Of course they won't. You really think men will ever allow women to have that much power? They are way too irrational to make decisions of this level.

As long as you'll live, you will never see a human being with a Y chromosome give birth and harbour a baby.

I don't have 7. How about 30?

These are the committee members for administering civil law for sexual assaults on US campuses.

That's the same thing that ruins men's lives for touching their girlfriends' breasts.

Well, I have seen some javs where 7+ women decide what a man can do with his reproductive organ.

its called knowing your place
you live in a country in which it is looked down on to kill your kid

sure its wrong to tell women what they cant do
but its equally wrong to tell a kid it cant live so you pull it out a piece at a time

Woman's body =/= baby's body

As long as you live you won't see a photograph of a pregnant man that is real, either, so what's the point? Low quality bait/non-argument.
Men don't give birth to humans, women do, and like it or not, they're not supposed to be the ones who only get a saying if that baby should be killed or not.
Not to mention they didn't sign shit about making abortion illegal, even though they should, sadly.

I'm pretty sure I've seen many time a bunch of women preparing propaganda / laws preventing men from putting their penises in places, like drunk girls, drugged girls, regretting girls etc. etc.

women voted for trump

over 50% of white women I might add

mind = blown

Please don't Obongo, we don't wanna see that degeneracy.

I didn't realize a fetus was considered a reproductive organ.

Wow accidental Bogdanovs, nice 1.

>significant numbers of women didn't vote for these men

OP not bringing his first eleven to the troll game again

You sure you don't want, Igor-chan? I bet your penis says otherwise.

Is that book better writen than "animal farm" because if not im going to dich this autor

>Is that book better writen than "animal farm" because if not im going to dich this autor

lel wrong thread

A girl at work brought this up today.

She says that it defends programs abroad that educate about abortion and that makes a lot of organizations shut down that provide good services that are health related.

But why don't they just stop performing and teaching about abortion and provide safe sex education instead? Same with planned parenthood, why don't they just cut out abortion shit and they'll get federal funding and actually help women's health?

>a fetus is part of a woman's reproductive organs

as long as you live you'll never see a photograph of 7 babies signing legislation about who they're allowed to murder

Sup Forumss answer to this? No shit women shouldn't have the right to vote or participate in society. MUH VAGINA rights has only accelerated the degradation of society.

Why do they keep dancing around the topic. It's not about what woman can do with their vaginas or their wombs or their bodies. It's not about some amorphous women's rights. It's about abortion. That's it.

The Cathedral doesn't swerve.
It's answer to previous fuckups is "We didn't do enough. Let's do more."

As long as you live you'll never see men getting paid child support by women being signed into legislature.

Get the fuck over it or help fix the overall problem. Worthless.