Repeal Hughes Amendment

Obligatory Hughes amendment repeal thread

>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-1986-hughes-amendment

Spread it to as many places as you can!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-1986-hughes-amendment
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/investigate-hillary-clinton-crimes-committed-against-people-and-government-united-states
s1240.photobucket.com/user/crazygoaliesteve/media/Mobile Uploads/0BEC394E-9BB7-47B3-896B-907A51980343_zpsyasqp5mj.png.html][IMG]http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg493/crazygoaliesteve/Mobile Uploads/0BEC394E-9BB7-47B3-896B-907A51980343_zpsyasqp5mj.png[/IMG][/URL]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is to repeal the automatic weapons ban btw

Bump

Political suicide if any politician tries to push it.

And it won't help us Cuckfornians, since they have a state law banning automatic weapons, too.

imagine the sweet, sweet happenings...

im gonna cum

It would take a miracle to save Calicucks since their inner cities are literally flooded with anti-fun people that influence the laws of the entire state.

FREEDOMS
R
E
D
O
M
S

It'll get lost under all the other controversies, this our one and only chance. House, Senate and president is republican, TIME IS NOW

what about the celler act?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

What for?

bump

>TIME IS NOW
We should get John Cena on board guys.

It's too end the butterknife ban in the UK

The Hughes amendment stopped select fire guns from being legally obtainable. you can only own ones from 1986 and down. that basically made legal automatics expensive as fuck due to supply and demand.

PLEASE TRUMP
Maybe I can turn this Cx4 into an Mx4

>Republic repealing gun control
>Political suicide

lmao

I've already signed it user.

I know these petitions don't always make any significant outcomes but they seem like a good way to voice public dissent.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/investigate-hillary-clinton-crimes-committed-against-people-and-government-united-states

Are we all not signing this one?^

LOCK

HER

UP

Because it's gay.

bump

Why anyone wants them in the first place?

just think, in the 40s you could buy milspec shit full-auto for the cost of a movie ticket

really goes to show you don't know what you've got til it's gone. people back then took their rights for granted.

For fun.
They're not really good for killing anything, and from my understanding the military practically doesn't even use them anymore outside of support roles (suppressing fire and such)

Because it's fun as fuck nigger. you don't know what you're missing till you try it.

and the thing about market pressures is that some people might actually want to keep them banned, so that their "valuable collection" of legal automatics remains valuable.
even at the expense of their own rights.
the fucking idiots.

1. it's a fuckin' right
2. because it's fun
3. because it makes liberals cry

But to spread the word of mohammed, lad. Isn't that your gig nowadays?

the concept of "political suicide" doesn't exist since tea party crazies started getting elected

in trump's america you won't have to LOOK for someone to push this, chances are there's already 3 guys from south carolina submitting it daily.

It's fun. Sort of like the thrill you get when using a butterknife

because I want it dad! Why can't you see that!?

That's what i hate the most. the people that own them will go out of their way to try and stop any attempts to repeal the dumb law because they don't want to lose the artificial value their guns hold.

It was also a lot harder to get a pistol back then, and have a conceal license. My dad grew up in the 40s and shit and he told me all abut how we have way more gun rights now than we ever used to have.

>Why anyone wants them in the first place?
>Why
That's not how rights work.

because

S H A L L
H
A
L
L

Repealing it per se won't help you Cuckfornians, but a Supreme Court ruling will.
>SHALL

NOT
O
T

Repealing the hughes amendment may be too drastic right now and may reflect poorly on the gun rights movement to normies.
We should be focusing on more universal rights, such as a national right to carry and a ban on banning high capacity mags / "assault" weapons.
The hughes can come in time, but we need to build up to it.

>checked by kek

BE
E

after listening to anthony cumia's story about obtaining a concealed carry in new york city it's hard to believe it could be worse

INFRINGED!

>tfw i might be able to get a full auto suppressed mp5 this year, OVER THE COUNTER

Fuckin signed. Would love a full auto lower :)

One could hope. I love the roller locked guns (here's mine, big brother to the MP5)

yeah, fuck this unconstitutional amendment. let freedom ring

>GOP house
>GOP senate
>GOP WH

>and pretty sure a plurality of GOP governorships or close to it

>political suicide

Nah

>I want to shoot up my school: the post
This gun need to stay BANNED!!!

Already a petition for that

Tinyurl/makeusgreatagain

god damn why isn't olive furniture the default for all guns

The feds could use the Commerce Clause to justify federal preemption of all state gun laws.

t. John Howard

GODSPEED LADS

(You)(You)(You)(You)

You've all signed correct?

If you use any social media you should probably share this with like minded friends and family

Make it happen.

There's really no valid argument against it other than MUH FEELS, full autos are literally only used in like 0.00001% of firearm crimes.

Never.

Because they are banned retard.

Probably even less. Registered autos have only been used in 2 crimes. One of those was used by an undercover cop iirc

>state law banning automatic weapons
When two laws directly contradict each other federal law supercedes.
t. Ayyy weed guy

>criminals care about laws
Nice, retard.

It's kind of sad that liberals are more politically active than gun owners. Just look at the petitions on those pages.

We finally have a pro-gun administration and no one will get off their ass to contact their legislators, let alone sign a petition guaranteed to get a response if it gets the necessary signatures.

Over 1 million gun owners in the nation and we can't even muster 10,000 signatures, let alone 100,000.

(You)
Only manufacture of new ones has been banned since 1986. There are several hundred thousand ones that were registered between 1934 and 1986 and only TWO have been used in crimes.

No they're not. They're just expensive and typically only purchased by enthusiasts and collectors.

If someone wants to stick up a convenience store, they're going to get a concealable, cheap, and reliable handgun. They're not going to go out and spend $3k on an Uzi.

I love it too. Even went with it on one of my AR's
[URL=s1240.photobucket.com/user/crazygoaliesteve/media/Mobile Uploads/0BEC394E-9BB7-47B3-896B-907A51980343_zpsyasqp5mj.png.html][IMG]http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg493/crazygoaliesteve/Mobile Uploads/0BEC394E-9BB7-47B3-896B-907A51980343_zpsyasqp5mj.png[/IMG][/URL]

Fuck yes it is...
Shall not be...

>this guns are not made anymore
Are you fucking serious? Of course the number will be low of the guns aren't even getting created anymore
My point exactly. The argument about "the rate of this guns is low" is retarded

Signed. Let's bring full giggle back to FLA

Did you forget that the NRA is one of the most powerful lobbying groups in Washington? That's worth a lot more than some dumbass online petition.

That poor Viper looks like it got BLACKED

based leaf

>Over 1 million gun owners in the nation and we can't even muster 10,000 signatures, let alone 100,000.
Nigger PA alone has like 4 million gun owners where are you getting "1 million" from

signed, MAGA

I noticed the same thing but i honestly believe it's because liberals are more tech savvy and have a larger platform online and more free time to communicate what's going on. Most gun owners probably don't even know this is going on

Even retail price (what law enforcement pays for new ones, for example) is high. It's not like full autos would be an affordable or practical weapon if they weren't restricted.

There is one legitimate argument, but it's a tough sell. In particular, automatic firearms are more difficult to control than the alternative.

The purpose of the 2nd Amendment is to guarantee a means to defend oneself, which is why it excludes things like explosives. Explosives kill indiscriminately. Automatic firearms might also be said to kill indiscriminately due to inferior control.

Other arguments I've seen involve "excessive" use of force and being "unnecessary", but that is MUH FEELS shit.

This is dumb. You dont NEED an automatic rifle. Imagine how many more people would have died at Sandy Hook, Columbine etc had they had automatic rifles. Gang violence will increase too. Just be happy you can have semi autos

>highest gun crime rates in the world
>"WE NEED MORE DANGEROUS GUNS!"
american logic

>Expecting the NRA to do all of the work.

It is every American's responsibility to fight for and preserve their rights and liberties. We can't just sit back and expect the NRA to do all of the work. Sitting there and saying we should just rely on the NRA to get our rights back is like saying we should call the police to protect us. Contact your congressman you lazy fuck.

>OVER one million

Their lobbying power is multiplied greatly because both the senate and house are Trump town.

MAGA

Fewer people because they would have acted like retards and blew through all of their ammo without hitting anything or destroyed their barrel?

Ugggggh, you need to check your stats. Per capita our gun "crime" rates are really low. Go deal with your Muslim problem

>Highest rape rates in the world
>"WE NEED MORE SOMOLIANS!"
Cuck logic

>highest gun crime RATES in the world

No.
H&K don't sell rifles in the US

I hope you get fucked by a pack of niggers

signed

most murders are committed with nigger tier handguns.

it's like 40:1 when compared to rifles or shotguns

>tfw average american household will be better armed than the entire Swedish military

That or the gun would have jammed as full autos require more maintenance and are more likely to malfunction.

Repealing the Hughes Amendment serves no practical purpose and would be politically unwise.

the gunstore in my BF louisiana town has regular mp5s and hk reg rifles...try again

How do you gather it's political suicide? It'd be political suicide to OPPOSE it. We will sick the NRA on their asses. They're on the ropes, it's time to ram through EVERY fucking right wing cause while we have both the power and the political capital.

I wonder who's behind this post.

Sweden, by now you should understand the connection between niggers and crime.

>Repealing the Hughes Amendment serves no practical purpose and would be politically unwise.

>MP5
>rifle
wut

FUCK OFF it serves the purpose of letting me buy new fully auto weapons produced after 1986.

>Full fun is legalized
>Import ban from Russia deemed unconstitutional
>VSS Vintorez in civilian hands
Best timeline

>NRA is one of the most powerful lobbying groups in Washington
They're really not that powerful on their own. Their strength comes from the actual grass roots movements that just happen to coincide with them.
Shit like everytown and moms demand action are as astroturf as you can get. Without the cash flow from literal millionaires and disproportionate media attention they wouldn't even have the facade of real membership. The closest libshits ever got for a grass roots producing group was the brady group and now they're old news and toothless.

my dick is diamonds

Could you say, this is Hugh Mungus?