What the hell happens here?

Can anyone enlighten me on what goes on here?

What are the folks like?

I learned on Wikipedia that EU rockets get launched there, Dutch is spoken, and the soil is terribly acidic.

Other urls found in this thread:

indexmundi.com/france/land_boundaries.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CMrFCwYAZxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Large Muslim fundamentalist diaspora and the area is completely lawless. Shocker. Stay the fuck away.

any Dutch bros care to chime in on Suriname

Dad was born in British Guiana (not coolie or afro). It's a shithole. That's about all there is to know about it.

The only thing I know is that they make great kool-aid over there.

Poverty, Beaches, Weird looking houses, niggers.

Born there, left at 6, total shithole.

HUE CLAY

Friend told me it is a no man's land

like a pirate society
and crime sanctuary

No, it's not that bad. I don't know about Suriname and FG but Guyana is just a corrupt shithole with no future, not a Somalia-tier lawless shithole.

Oh yeah, Jonestown right?

Multicultural piss poor shithole.

Shit, any Wahhabi types?

The "Guyane francaise" is a french territory. Nearly the same law (there's some local lax gun laws) as Paris and part of the EU.

It's France. You use euro, you speak french, same schools, same taxes, same laws, everything is the same.

French people don't even need a passport to board a plane to get there, and I think it's the same for any EU members.

There's a famous FFL training camp and french a rockets launch pad.

>Muslims
What the fuck? not in Suriname. It's mostly black descendants of slaves and the remaining 37% or so is indian because we kept importing them their as cheap labour.

I was just suprised to find out close to 40% of the country is Indian but for the rest it's really not that populated most of it is jungle.

>Noting

we are runing a experiment there , we are seeing how much time takes the jungle to asimilate mudslimes.
i understand that the jungle is wining as usual.

There are in Guyana. Mostly coolies, but they're not fundamentalist or radical in any way. They all drink booze and eat pork and lead lives which are mostly indistinguishable from Hindus and Christians. I've personally never known a Guyanese Muslim who took his faith all that seriously.

The local population is composed of local tribes, slaves descendants, french whites and Hmong.

Prior to the french indochina war, black people there were too lazy to harvest the land.

When french lost the war, we brought the Hmong you fought with us to France.

We parked them in a new neighborhood in Paris, so ugly that nobody wanted to live there.

Some of them wanted to live in the same environment as Laos, so we transferred them to french Guyane.

In a few years, they trusted the food market. Harvesting the land and selling meat, vegetables and fruits into local markets.

The ugly neighborhood in Paris became our china town.

Guyana used to be a British colony, it's a rancid shithole

Suriname used to be a Dutch colony, it's a rancid shithole

French Guiana is currently a French colony, it's a rancid shithole

France shares it's longest land border with Brazil because of French Guiana.
indexmundi.com/france/land_boundaries.html

mass suicide by degenerate hipsters and their unfortunate children

No, that would be with Australia

Look at the South America members of Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), Dutch friend.

Cults that have magic cool aid parties

youtube.com/watch?v=CMrFCwYAZxE

A waste of perfectly good beachfront property.

You don't know what you're talking about. Guyana is 7% Muslim and Suriname is 14%. Neither are even close to constituting a majority in either region.

It's claimed territory, has no diplomatic recognition.

My parents & family are from Guyana. It's pretty much an undeveloped shithole and the politicians are very corrupt. Alot of the people who lived there immigrated to the US and the UK and made it even more of a shithole, but the ones who moved are usually very educated and financially well off. Also apparently there's some degree of racial tension between the indians and the blacks. The rainforest & nature and stuff are very pretty though, it even has the world's tallest single drop waterfall.

>Also apparently there's some degree of racial tension between the indians and the blacks
Before the whites all left the country between ~1900 and 1960, the blacks hated the Portuguese because they thought the Portuguese middle class was the primary obstacle between them and success. After they left, though, they started blaming coolies (poo in loos). The rivalry now is mostly over politics as far as I know. Blacks all vote for black politicians and coolies all vote for coolie politicians. People are petty as fuck and that's partly why Guyana will never move beyond its status as just another post-colonial shithole.

No man's land

>not 麥當勞

French Guiana:
Space program + FFL wandering around looking for illegal Brazilian goldmining

>world's tallest single drop waterfall.
poop waterfall

underrated reply

>guyana motto: "one people, one nation, one destiny"
guys?

Suriname is major comfy

Dont let anyone know about my vacation spot

ITS FULL OF EVIL SPIDERS AND ANACONDAS THAT WILL EAT YOUR DICK

just a bunch of lands that should be under venezuelan control....

Brazilian rightful clay,that's what it is.

You need to go back

Fun fact: The Dutch traded New York for Suriname, in probably the worst land deal in the history of mankind.

cant wait till venezuela steam rolls and annex them...

Wrong!