The circle of civilizations

Is this accurate?
#1 is the greatest generation (ww2 vets)
2 is boomers (rebuilt their countries)
3 genX (spoiled drug addict hippies)
4 millennials(weak fame whores)
1.0 genZ(unknown) and next generation after them will live in a golden age.
Millenials are adults taking over in the work force. We have yet to see how bad things can get before real men stand up and do what needs to be done..

Things are going to get much worse. The left have lost in the english speaking world, but in the rest of the west, the left is still holding fast while losing popular support.

Europe will be in flames soon, and it will either get so bad that it will fall apart irreparably, or we will see a sharp snap to the right, when that happens there will be blood in the streets. I only hope that the english nations that stopped at the edge of the cliff don't stop them from doing what must be done.

Yea there is a lot of resistance on genZ to keep them pacified in order to keep them from entering the next phase.

No this only refers to the GI generation and Boomers. Boomers are weak men who created hard times for us to live in.

I dont mean specifically their generation but the time period.(which consists of a combination) boomers are weak now because they are old and growing less relevant as they retire.

This
>American reading comprehension

seems accurate enough
>tfw born too early to live in the golden age

Basically yes. Obligatory army training for men to have voting rights. Mandatory birthing for women so that they have voting rights.

People have to be always reminded that nothing must be taken for granted.

trump is a good meme but he wont save the society from collapse (social and economic)

Feels bad man
I dont think its possible to fix the debt problem or the societal divide at this point

Bump. anyone?

sure. tell me about the future user

Society is going to collapse when leadership is significantly Gen X/Millennial.

Thats pretty much in the current year goy. Id say after trumps presidency

Nono see you got it wrong. The ww2 era was the last of the strong men. It's been the weak men for boomers and gen xers. And their weakness brought about the hard times millenials and gen z are facing.

Millennials aren't a total loss (though it might seem that way). We were weak children born into bad times, but through the bad times we are becoming stronger. Many of them are still sleeping, but we're a weird generation, most will come back around as things start happening and clicking into place. Remember, even though the lefties are retarded, they have a lot of social power. And humor sells.

Over the next decade, the millennials and gen z will be the driving force of "strong man", and we'll be fighting to bring in good times for our children and grandchildren to prosper in. Maybe we'll even be able to nudge them a little further down the path towards sustainable peace and freedom.

I sure hope so.. Sooner or later. Even though it will aweful i want to have a glimpse of the golden age

Reminder that the Roman Empire lived for 1000 years after the fall of it's Western half.

>Romans at the cliffs of Dover

Well I don't see how the meme could possibly be inaccurate?? It's depicting the circle of life.

I guess Africa has been stuck at the hard times part

Greeks larping as latins are not Romans. The real Rome died with Caracella

Read a book

It's called GRECO-Roman civilization for a reason, Amerilard.

>Civilization
>africa

>The left have lost in the english speaking world
just because brexit and trump won doesn't mean it's over yet. violence will eventually come about.

I wouldn't exactly call the Great Recession as "hard times." It was hard, but people still bought things and went out to eat during the Great Recession. Its not like there were rations and massive hunger and homelessness.

And I wouldn't even say Americans learned their lesson from the Great Recession and the housing bubble either. Americans still view housing as an investment that has to keep going up up and up, they don't view it as a place to live. So many millenials are priced out of living in cities.

Westerners still believe in this idea of infinite exponential economic growth. So many Westerners see the economy as some sort of deity that has to be worshiped and paid sacrifices to. Sacrifices like third world immigration, forever rising costs of housing, pollution, outsourcing and in-sourcing.

So I don't think things have gone into "hard times" in the West yet. Things can get a lot worse.

>Based Christians create the West
>Unfaithful Atheist Boomers profit of the Christian World and create multicultural bullshit
>Unfaithful Atheist Millenials let the sandniggers and niggers kill them
>Gen Z convert back to Christianity and restore Christendom and destroy the sandniggers and niggers