CORRECTION: President Trump now expected to sign executive actions on immigration tomorrow (not Thursday)

CORRECTION: President Trump now expected to sign executive actions on immigration tomorrow (not Thursday)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t5pdy07cLwg
youtu.be/ZmnOJSUkjrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

and

UNDER BUDGET

fuck you pol you racist fucks fuck you white people why do you hate mexicans

MISTER PRESIDENT I AM GETTING A BIT TIRED OF WINNING

CAN WE PLEASE SPREAD THE WINS OUT A BIT MORE

PACK YOUR BEANS NIGGA, YOU OUT

Correction, be sure it's before the 11am border check out time.
Adios Pablo's!!!

people are allowed to hate whatever they want

Stfu spic you have to go back

S H A D I L A Y

Christmas comes one day early!!

THIS
IS
THE
GREATEST
TIMELINE
GREATER
THAN
EVER
BEFORE

Are you a Mexican-American or just simply a Mexican?
>realize why you resorted to calling people racist you stupid motherfucker

Time to pack your bags, Juan. And place a few bricks at the border on your way out.

GET THE FUCK OUT ILLEGALS

FUCK OFF MIDDLE EASTERNS

t. mestizo nigger

Let's start importing hot slavs

gee I wonder why
youtube.com/watch?v=t5pdy07cLwg

>why do you hate mexicans

I hate everyone equally.

I don't hate Mexicans. I don't even particularly dislike immigrants who come here legally and take on minimum-wage jobs and work their way up. That's how America is supposed to work.

I DO hate fucking ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS of ALL FUCKING STRIPES coming here and working under the table, under the radar, eroding the value of labor and fucking over OTHER LEGAL RESIDENTS AND CITIZENS from getting entry-level or skilled positions.

A friend of a friend is PROFESSIONAL gardener. She plans landscapes. She's fucking incredible at it. She understands drainage, how a tree will look over the next TEN YEARS and she will set you fucking straight on how to make your house look good.

She can barely get a gig because "good enough" illegal immigrant workers will work like dogs for three afternoons and make the McShrubs look "okay." All for UNDER minimum wage.

So you know what? Fuck it. I hope he proposes MANDATORY eVerify for all employees and cuts down on the "amnesty" programs that keep people in the country long after it's meaningful.

How?

How can one man be so based?

What timeline are we in?

What is this timeline shit I keep hearing about?

The one where we win!

bwahaha. That one never gets old.

Men in Black 3

timelines were invented by the bogs

Can someone post that inspiring youtube video with donald trump continuously saying we are going to win and beg to stop but he says he won't? I've tried searching for it for months now, I just keep running into shitty recaps of the election.

Thanks in advance

Multiverse, in theory. As in, there is a timeline in which Jeb is currently president and has just replaced all remaining 9/11 documentation with turtle care guides and guacamole recipes.

DEPORT EM ALL DONALD

this ? youtu.be/ZmnOJSUkjrA

We need to crowdsource a Sliders episode of this.

It was longer than that. It was minutes long and had dramatic music and everything. Really inspiring. It probably used that clip in the video though.

>Trump criticizes Obama for writing so many executive actions
>writing one a day every day his first week in office
Nice.

Although, that generally is when a few get put out, since every president typically runs on a campaign of "change."

If you hate USA ,go back to your home country amigo

Haha bye bye Pablo

Can't wait