Lol

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/193
rcmvs.org/documentos/IOM_EMM/v1/V1S06_CM.pdf
unhcr.org/3bbb25729.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=084irEAQrLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Migration by religion is illegal
He didn't restricted Muslims, He will restrict migration from some M.E. countries.

Christians escaping from wahabism will not enter the U.S. as well

>Migration restriction by religion*

It's perfectly legal paco

Not by the UN laws, which guess what, you signed it.

That's the news headlines.

The EO might be worded "countries with large terrorist presence with no way of vetting their emigrating citizens"

Guess who's leaving

>thinking we have to follow UN laws

Lmao pancho, we can do whatever the fuck we want

As a muslim i fully agree

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/193

>somebody happens to want to leave the UN

>UN laws
>Binding
L O L
O
L

>un

Nigger WE ARE THE UN

>Trump’s orders were expected to involve restricting access to the United States for refugees and some visa holders from Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen according to aides.

>Guess who's leaving
And never return please

Yep. US runs that shit, but other countries need to contribute more than they do. The UN gives us the power to use the military to do whatever the fuck we want without breaking law.

It is 100% legal to chose not to accept refugees or immigration form certain countries

YESSS

It is
But not by religion/sex/ blah blah blah

>You can't ban someone from entering your country!

Okay Paco. How about you leave your door unlocked and wide open for a few days and tell us how that works out.

>UN
>laws

as a sikh you need to be put down like the dog you are

dump muhammed and return to christ

>But not by religion/sex/ blah blah blah
Horseshit. A country can reject anyone coming into its borders for any reason.

He isn't going by religion he is limiting immigration from several primarily Muslim nations goin through wars revolutions and the Arab spring

>thinking you have to do what you're legally bound to.

trump didn't write that dumbfuck

the house will turn it down just like the last 5 times

Vox BTFO

>UN
>Abide by the UN
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

New president in town. Get your pesos ready because you're paying for that wall.

Un only exists at our will

>You were right Mister President, you never get tired of glassing Lebs!

I fucking love you goyim. I had almost written you faggots off as being done for good but now you've turned around and surprised me.

Excellent job, Americans.

Next, President Trump must move the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, and affirm that there is no state of Palestine.

Sorry but no

rcmvs.org/documentos/IOM_EMM/v1/V1S06_CM.pdf
>without making distinctions of any kind, including race, colour, sex, language, religion, political [...]

A B S O L U T E
B
S
O
L
U
T
E

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

His fucking facial expressions make it look like he read the fucking Vox article and signed the order out of spite
liberals btfo

We're not, sorry.
Your taxes are going to pay it.

Mexico is gonna be real crowded soon Paco. I sure hope you enjoy an influx equal to 1/3rd of your population destroying your water systems and transport.

>They have to go back

I dunno if anyone is actually reading this beaner's posts or just looking at his flag, but he's actually defending Trump (even if it is slightly wrong).

And that's Ok and perfectly legal.
But as I said, it will stop Christians to escape extremism.

ids habbening

Begin the Final War between Good and Evil.
God will judge.

I literally never said anything about Trump.
The media and Sup Forums is twisting Trump's word trying to make it look like He's attacking muslims, but no.

Trump is already the best president in my lifetime.

oh well it will keep out more bad than good

LOL

>implying we have to abide by anyone's rules
WE ARE THE WORLD MOTHERFUCKER

>
>>UN laws
>>Binding
>L O L
>O
>L

it is? because its happened many time before; by nation, region, and I think even ethnicities. there's a wiki about it and i am too lazy to link it.

eh buddy, sorry to say but that doesn't look like any US law I've ever seen.

A nation is under no obligation to accept immigrants of any kind. We can close up our borders completely if we want, and honestly, we should. We hurt poor countries by tempting away their brightest people.

So who enforces these international laws?

Gee it's almost like he ran on a platform of deporting shitskins or something

>Trump says he will ban a billion muslims
>"OMG THAT IS SO RACIST"
>Trump "compromises" by only banning people from countries with a ton of muslims, not muslims alone
>somehow even though this means 2 billion people are banned instead of just 1 billion this is somehow considered a win for liberalism

Trump is a genius and his enemies are retarded

Cowards need not apply.

>UN laws

You were*

Killing the TPP basically killed your hegemony.
If you kill NATO, well, it will just be like bury your nation's body.

China or Russia will be the new world' owner from now.

>without breaking law.
whose law? the UN's law?

The Constitution and American law comes before international law you retarded fag

Lol it does. Good shit.

>Christians escaping from wahabism will not enter the U.S. as well

Who gives a fuck. They're brown.

No one gives a fuck that muslims are islamic. Islam is no more cancerous than christcucks or jews, and in many ways its less cancerous. Its cause they're brown. And cutting off migration by country keeps browns out.

Trump confirmed based

are....are you trolling us or are you just new?

oh? and who exactly is going to enforce those laws on the US?

No, it's not illegal. The Constitution doesn't protect the rights of people who aren't Citizens and aren't in the U.S. itself.

Shhhh, all in all, you're just another brick in the Wall.

good ffs

>Mexico in charge of not being delusional beaners

top kek

this is to much, the left is eating each other and we keep winning

Which country does the UN reside in.

Oh wait, that is right.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Guess which country its about to find itself kicked out of.

USA USA USA USA UAS USA USA USA USA

>Republic
>still has the royal flag

Whoever made this is retarded.

Also the colonization of Canada by Anglos only occurred because the British needed some place to put their loyalists and needed people to hold their remaining north american territories against American expansionism. And another reason the British and Americans went to war in 1775 is because the British banned colonists from migrating into the Ohio territory to protect the natives.

This map is some retard going "durr canada+usa".

He can always make exceptions.

The UN forces you to take refugees without any discrimination, specially religion.
unhcr.org/3bbb25729.html

As I said, If you want ban migrants based on religion you have to leave the UN first to do that. While you stay in the UN you have to respect the laws.

How can you talk about respect laws when you don't do it?

>But as I said, it will stop Christians to escape extremism.
The US is not the only place where they can find refuge.

In fact, most Christian in war torn areas already fled to Lebanon, Jordan, Cyprus, Egypt, etc. Some of them chose to stand their ground. God bless their soul.

>Canada's national interests

Is that why they're selling out to China? Honestly if the spics spoke English I would prefer them to the leafs. But then if Mexico was Anglo they'd probably be cucks too.

GHAHAHAHAHHA

>Migration restricted by religion is illegal

Not unless you are a US citizen. We have no compulsion to take in foreign nationals of any creed.

Troll spotted.

Laws are for the weak.
And the weak should fear the strong, Paco.

>Okay Paco. How about you leave your door unlocked and wide open for a few days and tell us how that works out.

More people would leave

>Guess who's leaving
errbody

Build the wall lad

Dream on spic.

>Migrations restricted by affiliation with a recognized terrorist group

ftfy

>The UN forces you to take refugees
Paco you don't seem to understand, but the UN is only relevant because of the US. We can do whatever the fuck we want and the rest of the world will just deal with it.

You mean like how you have to leave the UN before you annex territory in your neighboring country? UN laws are more like guidelines if you're one of the big boys

>Syria

>Laws are for the weak.

Then nothing wrong with illegal migration.

>UN

Wrong.

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING. SHITSKINS, JEWS, AND WHITE LIBERALS B T F O

America should be as strict on immigration as Japan.

Even Japan's super strict immigration review couldn't keep any bad apples out.

I can't wait for the wall.

I hope he makes an internet wall too, I can smell the beans, rice, and poverty through my monitor.

>>Sup Forumsack

Wow gee golly.why the fuck haven't we banned immigration from those shit holes before. Add morraco too pleasr

When are we building the fucking wall????

The president has 100% power to restrict immigration in any way he wants.

serious fucking question. How come when I cross the border not more than 5 feet, the Tacos are 10x fucking better?

Only terrorists flee Syria now

What're they going to do? Propose a resolution verbally condemning the United States for us to veto?

Hell, I'd like to see Trump tell his representative to the UN specifically not veto such a resolution and let it pass so he could wipe his ass with it.

Need to get the whole cabinet in place first

m.youtube.com/watch?v=084irEAQrLQ

Sup Forums btfo

>Trump says he'll do this on day one
>He doesn't
>They call him out on it
>He does it a few days later
>They're proven wrong

I'm retarded and an expert of retards and I can say this is certifiably retarded, you retard.