If the protests escalate, can we expect the US military to BTFO of leftist extremists soon?

Those would be some comfy streams 2bh lads.

No.

no, this isn't china or venezuela

The only way I can see the military actually getting involved is if the left starts a civil war. Which I guarantee you they wont.

>1.The Right will strike first.
>2.Martial Law.
>3.They try to take away our guns
>4.???????????
>5.Profit

Callin' it.

Why else would Trump have "won"?

If Hillary "did", there would have been riots, not protests.

(((They're))) trying to piss us off SLOWLY.

>if the left starts a civil war. Which I guarantee you they wont.

well they seem to be talking about it alot lately

They're all talk. From what I've seen from the protests and what not they won't actually fight. They'll attack someone from behind and run away before the person can do anything. It takes courage to put your life on the line and leftists are cowards

They are only protesting in the "safest" area for them, as in the most liberal shithole area. They are purposely avoiding areas where they might get opposition so they won't ever gain anything. They are purely doing it to gain attendance number for attention, bragging right, and virtue signaling, but not change the mindset of the opposition. They will get tired of it or they change their strategy and clashes might actually happen.

Are they still protesting?

Not really. The generals hate Trump because his whole conception of how a modern military works is missing.

In all likelihood, If Trump ordered anything against citizens outside of basic law enforcement against violence individuals, he'd be looking down the barrel of a military coup

I want it so fucking bad i have had depression ever since the riots started. Please tell me there is at least a chance we could gun them down in droves

>Are they still protesting?

I saw on CNN that they are already organising the next step of protests. This shit ain't going away anytime soon.

Van Jones seems to be a big player in all this shit.

they would probably get to the point of the army coming in but they would most likely arrest everyone involved and beat them. leftys do not understand the power of a mad trained millitary

We'll see if the pipeline hippies show up after finding out about possible 10 year sentences from DC.

>LMFAO the mulitary should attack its own citizens
>DOOOOOOD WEED 420

why are tea cups so obsessed with america?

only one way to start a civil war in this country: coming for the guns

every legal gun owner and well over half of the armed forces will be on the pro-2A side. will be a total blowout. 100% would establish more libertarian govt.

No reason to. They're losing support daily.

How rude is it considered to eat Fish and Chips with remoulade?

Doubt it given the support from law enforcement and military for trump either way civil war ain't happening.

They should start by machine gunning the HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US people on the livestream when it's busy in the afternoon. Preferably when Shia and Jaden are there.

>protests escalate
>national guard comes in with truncheons and caves some skulls
>niggers chimp out and burn down their ghettoes
>without homes niggers migrate to nicer neighborhoods
>residents of nicer neighborhoods sink or swim based on gun ownership numbers

survival of the fittest leonard