This is what we muslims invented and pol still hates us?

This is what we muslims invented and pol still hates us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cHbYk2l9w-E&spfreload=10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you are trash, the whole ME should be wiped from the face of the earth and they should start by nuking mecca

youtube.com/watch?v=cHbYk2l9w-E&spfreload=10

>muslims

Zoroastrians and Polytheists in ancient Mesopotamia invented these things. Not some sandniggers worshipping a childfucking faggot.

Also
>flag

Thanks for all the shit, can you please stop bombing and terrorizing my country now you fucking piece fo shit.

kys mudslime subhuman

Just about all that predates islam.

Cool milestones, yet you'll still taste the end of my blade rat.

WE
WUZ
SHEIKHZ

yea this. when was Mohammad born, OP?

PC fake history.

dont give bumps

>muslims taking credit for things other people did before your beta religion took over a desert

W E W

Nearly all of these things existed thousands of years before Islam.

Hell, even battery cells have been discovered from ancient Egypt.

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

muslims didn't invent shit. They do love to lie to infidels though.

I'm convinced they derive sexual pleasure from it. Totally fucked up people.

This. Muslims are dumb as shit.

All of this predates Islam. The Middle East was the center of the Silk Road owned and controlled by Mongols, who brought many things to Saharan Africa with them...including education, medicine and civilization.

13th century.

Just to be clear, when I say Sumerians, this is in the time before Islams was even dreamed of.

>Writing
Nope, they learned from the Phoneticians who learned, in long term, from the Sumerians.

>60-minute hour
Nope, wrong again. Again, from the Sumerians.

>Law and court systems
Pfft! Fucking what?

>The Wheel
Okay, you're a moron.

>Beer
.... seriously now?

>Calendar
So that's why we call it the Julian calendar then?

>Algorithms
Again, wrong.

>City in Sumeria
Those weren't Muslims. Islam didn't exist at that time. Not for several thousand years. Learn your history.

>Maps
Okay I'm just done. Your trash.

pic related is why the whole world hates you

plus, why can't you enjoy all your islamonigger stuff in pakistan or algeria? why do you have to shit up the good countries?

you have to go back.

>putting a flag that nothing has to do with all those things

Battery => Volta => Italian

cause you sexual deprived men still gang rape and stone woman. fucking betas

>astronomy
>symbols from snake oil astrology

/thread

oh hey look noboby cares

You cannot INVENT array of operations needed to complete some action.
Its utterly stupid.

nfokho ya kalb

Pretty much everything listed was invented centuries before Muslims existed.

So apparently, you're saying Iraq was way better before Islam.

>Thinking current Iraqis bare any semblance to the areas ancient civilisations
People move user, Mesopotamia went to shit along time ago and the intelligentsia moved north, forming the civilisations of ancient Greece, and the advanced Mediterranean states, they then became the Roman elite, then the Byzantine elite, and after that fell, took their knowledge to Europe and funded the various kingdoms in Europe which we now call the EU.
In summary, Iraq didn't give us those things, whites did when we lived in Iraq

>muslims
>us
>ID
>Joo

You have to go back

>Muslims invented cuneiform
sure, and the first cave paintings were christian.

Islam has existed since the time of Adam, the first prophet of Islam.

>relating inventions made by ancient Arabians to the modern state of Iraq, and to a lesser degree, Islam and mudslimes, thereby portraying shitskins as "intellectual", or "contributors to the world"

I see this way too often. create a better b8 thread pl0x shitskin :^]

Get out of our country

Muslims taking credit for the deeds of Greeks. Never seen this before.

this shit is true... and everybody knows it here

Uhh, yeah no those aren't muslim inventions.m

>invented beer
>it's halal

*it's not halal

>Iraq is Mesopotamians
WE

Can't take all the credit, Muslims helped plenty :^)

WE WUZ (???)

>implying there is a difference between the ancient Arabians and those who live there now

Fuck off, Pakistan.

This

Not sure if bait or actually retarded

then muslims arrive

I know everything on there but batteries were invented before the Muslims or stolen from the Hindus.

Batteries were invented by Italians.

But they are. If you think Iranians are Persian (which Sup Forums does) then by that same logic Iraqi's are Mesopotamian and Syrians/Lebanese are Phoenician, and so on. None of them were Arab pre Islam, so is the entire Middle East Arab or is only the gulf Arab?

In ancient times you were great innovators.

In the middle ages, you were the keepers of old knowledge and the bastion of learning.

But today your countries have become regressive, ultraconservative and against science.

>Islamophobic people.

im not afraid of muslims, if you threaten me on my property i'll shoot you.

They stole it all from the Hindus!
These are some greatest lies Muslims spread...

You can keep astrology though...

agree
just the thing is: the west are good goyims, the best the shekels can buy - tbqh
the peopple you're looking for are their (((masters))) the KIKES
and now that the west has served (((them))) for their purpose of globalising the whole world they're villing to milk it dry and literally throw under the bus to fullfill their goals

Truth

Assyrians, Arameans, and Phoenicians invented that, as for you, you invented inbreeding and drinking camel piss.

Wrong.

>Assyrians, Arameans, and Phoenicians
They still exist retard. The only thing that happened from the Islamic conquests is they got mixed, not replaced.
That's why modern day Iraqi's and Levantines look much different from a Saudi goatfucker

>Wheel
Sorry,a wheel thousands of years older was found in Europe.If I'm not mistaking-it was found in Slovenia recently.I know it was an Eastern European Slavic country.

>be iraqi
>drink beer
>get stoned instead of drunk

Arabs invented it. Islam killed your race's ability to create.

Other than not being able to hold your liquor and having a shit dark ages warlord religion, Arabs are a brilliant race.

We need to eradicate Islam in all its forms.