Was this hillary's most embarrassing 'appeal to the youngsters'?

was this hillary's most embarrassing 'appeal to the youngsters'?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fWPZ2TFr1Uk
youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA
youtube.com/watch?v=pmH2bCpRk3k
youtube.com/watch?v=-namImCszCk
strawpoll.me/12190803
youtu.be/oC6Dj2BMlhQ
youtu.be/YttscNOoAjA
youtube.com/watch?v=SbYlbLSI_5I
youtube.com/watch?v=vwaiyjh1dGk
youtube.com/watch?v=8CberG6JvN0
youtube.com/watch?v=34dJ7nheBaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying anyone under 35 watches that shitty show

Underrated post

This is a black people/young people pandering hybrid. I wouldn't call it the best, but it's definitely up there: "Hot sauce."

youtube.com/watch?v=fWPZ2TFr1Uk

Sorry for the obnoxious editing, I couldn't find any good videos of it without it.

youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA

"underrated post" best new bait of late 2016. man it got me riled up a few times

Fpbp

I'M GOING TO POKEMON GO AND KILL MYSELF BECAUSE YOU WORTHLESS MILLENIAL CUNTS WHO I PANDERED SO HARD TO AT THE EXPENSE OF THE TRADITIONAL BLUE COLLAR VOTER BASE DIDN'T POKEMON GO TO THE VOTING BOOTHS

Pokemon Go to the polls will go down in infamy as age pandering

Years from now it will be taught to students in government classes to demonstrate how pandering will fail you

That is hilarry's legacy

During one the democratic debates when she talked about Star Wars. That was just cringe worthy.

This. The audience is mostly made up of fat, middle-aged women who clearly hate themselves.

I'm just no one else but me saw it, but she went on this Spanish gossip show on Univision, "Gordo y la flaca". Saw it while eating dinner with mom. Like a week before election day. Trying to pander to the Hispanic vote she started talking about her favorite food being Mexican food and stuff. Then she started dancing with the fat host to spanish music. Top kek.

"I ain't no ways tired"

when she started gobbling bbc on camera so she can secure the conservative white female vote.

POKEMON GO TO THE POLLS

this desu

>youtube.com/watch?v=pmH2bCpRk3k

I don't know how a 1 billion dollar campaign fund could've been used so poorly. It's like her entire staff didn't know the internet existed and everything was on it.

You can honestly find like 100 different videos of Hillary Clinton saying her favorite place is X, favorite people is X, favorite food, music, etc, and it will be different every video.

Not to mention the fact that everywhere she went she tried to imitate the accent and regional dialect of the place which people called her out for very early on but she kept doing it

Hot sauce in purse

>yfw they gave ellen a fucking medal for that

youtube.com/watch?v=-namImCszCk

remember when hillary used to be southern

this

strawpoll.me/12190803

VOTE VOTE VOTE

strawpoll.me/12190803

Which one is closer to your actual ideology?!!!

this was the ultimate embarrassment, people were pushing this as satire. While super deluxe had it out for trump the entire election

is this a proto-SJW

This is.
youtu.be/oC6Dj2BMlhQ

No this was
youtu.be/YttscNOoAjA

Based. Me and my friends used to do daps in school. Teacher used to say something stupid and we all would go "peace up! Daps out!" Lmao I miss high school already.

>in a beige pant-suit no less

the fuck is that?

A 70 year old that heard about this new-fangled "dabbing" thing all the kids are doing.

Wtf i love hillary now

Toss up between "Just like your abuela" and the "WHY AREN'T I FIFTY POINTS AHEAD?" video

>ellipsis in a quote
>Em dash followed by a line break

I seriously don't get how incompetent Hillary's campaign advisors / managers were.

All she had to do was defend the rustbelt and campaign hard there.

Create a message around working class people.

Instead she just went around calling trump racist and bigot for 3 months straight with 0 effort on defending Wisconsin / Michigan and a slight effort at Pennsylvania at the end but i was too late.

underrated

these people were defeated. if they had won, all would be lost. every day would be miserable. we would never hear the end of it.

this still hits me on a daily basis, and just hit me again when i clicked that fucking video holy shit

holy keks... that still cracks me up

see fellow humans, she has the requisite human appendages to open this acidic cucumber holding tank

They were 100% sure they'll win, I reckon.

In the end, whatever happens with Trump, he is a monster created by the democratic party. In part, because they picked the least likable candidate to ever run for president. For fucks sake, Hillary Clinton? Al Gore Manbearpig would have been a better choice.

id rather eat thanksgiving dinner anally than watch 10 seconds of the Ellen Show

Stop posting.

Hot sauce, 100%. It was not in the slightest believable.

this was
youtube.com/watch?v=SbYlbLSI_5I

"Pokemon Go to the polls"

Seriously, do not bring an analogy to modern day media to the discussion.

What's embarrassing is she probably paid an inner city youth instructor to teach her to do it and then practiced in front of a mirror for 15 minutes.

Good God that woman is such a sociopath

Not only are you a gigantic loser for knowing what an em dash is, you're an even bigger loser for knowing when to use one.

This

Definitely this

Yes but even if they are sure,

If she secured the "blue wall" Trump wouldn't have a way to 270.

He could grab Illinois, Ohio, Florida, North Carolina etc. and still be short of 270

They could have spent their 2$ billion in 3-4 states and secured a win no matter what.

Instead they were campaigning in Texas, Arizona and Georgia

The "Hillary is just like your abuela!" thing really angered a lot of shitty Mexican kids.

The joke that saved the free world.

youtube.com/watch?v=vwaiyjh1dGk

>when you drink water

Her whole campaign

The Democratic Party as a whole was so certain that having a woman at the helm so they could make history again was enough to cover Hillary's many shortcomings as a candidate. They then failed to restrategize after it became evident that Trump wasn't just a bloated orange joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=8CberG6JvN0

>trump's response

Even the normies loved this one.

Obviously they were incompetent because they lost. They thought they had those states in the bag. Their hubris was their downfall.

This reminded me of how fucking creepy Tim Kaine looked.

i heard you negroes love your hot sauce. i watched undercover brother once.

Pokémon Go fuck yourself you deplorable old crone

Underrated post

she's a criminal scum steaming pile of shit and if trump doesn't lock the cunt slut murdering twat away i'm gonna vote for HER next time

White bluecollar workers are just so...problematic?

That's not how you open a pickle jar

I keked until I couldnt kek no more.

That shit was fucking disgusting.

this video makes my skin crawl

Her smile and optimism: gone

No I think it was the hot sauce thing actually.
What a fucking crone

it was

but can we all admit now that we knew they were cough drops

and also that it was "big league" all along

i think enough time has passed on both of these

So when millenials get old a bunch of us are going to look like Hillary Clinton?

Meme magic has gone too far.

>1.2 Billion dollar campagin
>more for a single political campagin than a good chunck of third world countries make in a year
>Wastes it all on terrible attempts to appeal to the young and minority vote
>Trump, spending under 500K for his campagin, gets some of the highest minority vote percentage in modern republican history

To best surmise her campaign, i remember a tweet from some young black man who went to one of the FREE concerts that Hillary had before her 15 minute speech said something like "Nice concert, still not voting for her tho"

I have a lot of this

This.

I fuckin hate Walmart so fucking much. Some old bitch walked right n front of the pharmacy just tooting to her hearts content, leaking those bean strings while sharting some mean themes. Fucking disgusting

Her pouring that beer triggers me everytime

man the left really loved this one. Drumpf btfo!

Why were all the Hilary memes so weak?
They were either forced or blatant rip-offs

You'd think they'd have a few good ones by chance, but no.

>loser for probably having a job where being literate is required

?

or maybe she was just on the Ellen show and ellen does that dancing shit with every guest.

my nana watches it.

When she put tons of flies on her face during the debate to appeal to the kids who had to read Lord of the Flies for book reports.

Pokemon GO to the polls. Literally the worst "joke" ever told.

how can it be underated if you're the second to respond. It's fpbp you fucking plebbit leaftard.

she's literally sucking bill's life force

This video was satire though, how is it not satire?

Underrated post

Who the fuck is this bitch?
>isn't she the one that died on November 8th, 2016?

It's like that Simpsons ep where Burns runs for governor and has to eat dinner with a working family. I can just imagine her team behind the camera like pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=34dJ7nheBaw

I really liked when she was having a coughing fit on stage and tried to turn it into a Trump joke and the audience responded with nervous laughter.

She's doing it wrong though, right?

you pop them open
you pop them open
you pop
pop
pop
pop them