Is Sup Forums for marriage or against it? if yes, I'm generally curious of your thoughts on "No Hymen, No Diamond"...

is Sup Forums for marriage or against it? if yes, I'm generally curious of your thoughts on "No Hymen, No Diamond". i mean certainly you wouldn't want to marry somebody's used goods right? it's almost like buying a steak that has been found on the street or a soda that has been spit in. well Sup Forums are you a cuckold or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
everlypleasant.com/why-im-still-a-stay-at-home-daughter/
thelongwaytogo.com/why-i-choose-to-be-a-stay-at-home-daughter/
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/03/on-late-in-life-virginity-loss/284412/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pro marriage as long as the woman is an asian.. they actually care about marriage unlike whites and subhumans

white girls care too. But you have to find the right one. The religious ones will typically care, but the nonreligious ones won't. It also depends on if they went to college.

>t. i couldn't get a white woman

I would never marry a woman who was not aware of her own sexuality, sexually aware of her body or sexually experienced. That doenst mean she cant be a virgin and yet all those things but highly unlikely.

I have deflowered many a girl and they were always frigid cunts who knew nothing about pleasing a man and had no desire to do so.

Getting a white chick as wife/gfis not so hard. It's the "not getting cheated on and/or divorced and losing custody of the kids" part that is the problem

>t. i need Chad to train my wife

I'm all for Marriages, to spot a perfect wife, you have to see if she's
>smart
>emotionally stable
>great cooking
>submissive
>financially stable
>also beautiful/sexy

In my opinion, i won't care whether she had 1 or 2 partners before me (for i'm the same) as long she's freaky and good in bed.

so you hate shitskins because statistics but...

>Muh church gives good values
Fuck off, pastor. The biggest sluts I've met were religious christian and I'm dating one of the most traditionalist woman I've had the change to speak to and she goes to college.

Married and for marriage. this is subjective as fuck, but I get the point.

I think women shouldn't be whores. If she has a man or two before getting married, there's nothing wrong with that. Same with guys.

If she has ten, you best believe there is.

>New shoes are uncomfortable, so I let other men break mine in for me.

I'm pro-marriage, but I fall into the "No Hymen, No Diamond" crowd.

~25-30% of women aged 18-22 are virgins. It's a slim minority, but it's there.

Finding them, for me, has been a real bitch, though.

I've tried skewing my College schedule with "Intro To" courses, I dabbled in a Church, etc. Whores are everywhere. It's really disheartening. Every girl I manage to take out has had some past or another. It sucks to have to drop all contact again, and again and again.

I'm not swearing off women in their entirety, but I'm becoming more and more accepting of the fact that I might just have to die alone, because I'm not compromising on this issue.

You are a woman and it's so painfully obvious that I feel bad pointing it out, but I want you to know that we know.

>pro marriage as long as the woman is an asian.. they actually care about marriage unlike whites and subhumans

Right...

Comes to Sup Forums but doesnt understand statistics and averages
You having fun your first day here user?

Interesting, so having had two partners is almost as bad as having ten.

Virginity really is the only way to go, science declares such.

Is it really "no hymen, no diamond"? Or no dick in Vagina?

What about a girl who has masturbated? Played rugby or rough sports? Got finger blasted?

What about a virgin who's given guys blowjobs? I've heard sperms RNA sticks to the walls of the uterus in the case of a cream pie.

Some more clarification is needed.

There's NO reason to get married in current year western country.

I don't even know why I care. No girl is going to marry me.

"Hymen reconstruction" is the most requested aesthetic operation in muslim cultures.

Is that graph based on all sex acts of sexl itself?

The studies referenced just say "sexual partners," but in the overwhelming majority of studies of this nature refer to actual, proper sex.

It's pointless at this point. We're not that far from developing artificial wombs, which will then leave the female gender useless.

Remove government from marriage and make it a religious ceremony again. Have civic unions for the tax breaks and visitation rights.

Lets be real m8, were still decades away from artificial wombs being viable on an industrial scale. Our grandkids or even our kids might benefit from it, but we likely wont.

Daily reminder there are plenty of nice virgin girls out there if you look hard enough

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

Where, though, user?

Church
Blogs

b-blogs?

best place to find a nice virgin wife for me has ot be mexico, but only if you look in small traditional towns, you will find girls that are 12, 13, 14, 15 etc who are well raised at home chore doers and can also cook, because they are that young they are virgins and get this the age of consent in mexico is fucking 12, not only that most people in those towns will gladly accept you taking their daughter they really have no future their anyways, but stay away from city raised women they are just like your typical murrican woman

I tried Church once, user. I got a bunch of the "God forgives xdxdxd"-types.

What do you mean by blogs? I'm talking real women, not e-dating.

They all have these craft blogs

>I tried Church once, user. I got a bunch of the "God forgives xdxdxd"-types.
They do exist but you will always find the life long christians that would never disappoint their daddies too

Depends if you want kids or not.

top kek
have a bump brothers

Oy vey. Don't be breeding!!

I mean, the craft blog bit doesn't sound awful; however, it seems a little bit iffy as to whether or not they'd actually be virgins, plus distance is a massive barrier.

>Oy vey, go marry used goods and forgive our defilement of your women!!

For marriage if the girl is virginal or near-virginal and quality (submissive, domesticated, sweet.) just like i refuse to pay premium dollar for a used and abused car, I'm not wifing up some Chad's fuck and chuck.

Since only about 2% of western women fit that description I've accepted that I'm likely to die alone and have made peace with it.

Stupid nerd virgin.

everlypleasant.com/why-im-still-a-stay-at-home-daughter/

thelongwaytogo.com/why-i-choose-to-be-a-stay-at-home-daughter/

Meant to add, what Churches would you recommend I switch to?

I'm in a small city in Colorado with an evangelical bent to it, so I don't want to rule out all Protestant Churches. The Catholic churches here, from what I've seen, have too many Hispanics for my taste, so those are a no-go.

Retard, going to church doesn't mean religious. Majority of churchgoers pick and choose, if something in a religion's teachings doesn't apply to them they choose to ignore it, for example ban on premarital sex.

How old are you? What kind of job do you have? White collar? Blue collar?

>Meant to add, what Churches would you recommend I switch to?
I go to a mega church and even though you do get a lot of the reformed sluts there there are still plenty of virgins
Plus since single women far outnumber single men so you are in command

28, white-collar, middle class

>Since only about 2% of western women fit that description

>Virgins make up 12.3 percent of females and 14.3 percent of males aged 20 to 24.

probably even higher for whites

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/03/on-late-in-life-virginity-loss/284412/

This is very true OP. I told my wife I wouldn't have married her if she wasn't a virgin. It all comes down to self respect.

Marrying virgins is redpilled, marrying sluts is bluepilled, not marrying at all is blackpilled

Have older coworkers not tried to set you up with their daughter, or a female coworker try to set you up with a female friend? I see relationships start like that in white collar settings when there's a young, single guy.

This blatant Jewish cancer against whites is the reason u are going to the oven shlomo

Would getting rid of no-fault divorce make marriage viable again?

Yes actually. Been on a few dates that way. The girls were SJWs. One girl told me on the first date that she'd lost count of the guys she's hooked up with this year. Another bragged about getting an abortion. I ghosted on both of them.

Keep trying, bro. My cousin was very traditional and religious and held on to her virginity all the way to age 35 before she finally got married a pastor and she just had her first kid. she really is an inspiration in a world of degeneracy and managed to survive the vices of (((university))) by joining a religious group on campus for support.

Damn. Try a lateral move then. Try getting in touch with a grill from who's connection is from a different company. At the next convention you go to or whatever, try to make connections that way.

Take advantage of the fact you're around a higher echelon of people than the population average.

I genuinely appreciate the advice user. Sometimes I need the encouragement. I work out a lot, read a lot, and work a lot, and not much else.

You have to understand a ton of people are like you, men and women. It's just that no one really talks about it. A lot of people meet their husband/wife through mutual connections. In fact, that's how it was pretty much always done until fem lib in the 60's.

>I slept with 27 other men before you, did anal with four of them, but here's the deal: I want a $20k ring and a $50k wedding.

fathers are supposed to pay for weddings

A 22 year old lady sold her virginity for 3.8 million on ebay in 2009.

Congratulations to the lucky man, he just spent 3.8 million for what is most possibly the worst sex of his life.