Is Joe rogan the most nuanced and intelligent political commentator around these days...

Is Joe rogan the most nuanced and intelligent political commentator around these days? He's the only one addressing the facts:1 man should not be in control of a huge nation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
strawpoll.me/12190803/
ifers.123.st/t30-joe-rogan-s-moon-hoax-mystery-and-flat-earth-denial
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's a pathetic snivveling cuckold

He just has a really good ability to make people feel comfortable and let them open up about topics hes passion about which makes fore great conversation. Hes not the smartest person but hes very well researched for the most part

After merging with that quantum computer on an LSD trip he just hasn't been the same. Too much information and not enough ways to communicate it all to the interested parties. He does a marvelous job given the absurd circumstances.

>Thinks for himself and doesn't cling blindly to an ideology
>Snivelling cuckold
Hmm yeah good argument there

He's not a dick to his guests and he allows people with different viewpoints to speak their peace which is more than you can say about 99% of commentators these days.

better than russel brand.
thanks for that.

he thinks we evolved because of marijuana and that hallucinogenic are sentient beings.

He is literally a fucking retard

MANLET

also

DUDE

I used to study hard and do my best to maintain my scholarship then I listened to joe. All I I need in life to be successful is to smoke weed and do mushrooms and finally figure out what life was about. We're just monkeys that can talk on a rock hurling through outer space. When that shit starts to make sense then you're ready for dmt where you really get to meet the extra dimensional aliens that genetically engineered us so we would mine gold so they'd live forever. They key to being successful is taking lots of drugs and training martial arts.

he's a bitch that turned his back on the flat earth movement after being on fire for it. fuck him

He's very good

He's a douche that fawns over this fat cunt.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk

YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

this is what happens when you get all your information from "modern" news outlets, you literally think that the government runs a different way than it actually does

Beat me to it

It is very evident you've never taken DMT or been truly enlightened.

Antifa is a codeword for pedophilia!

>my father has more emmys than this cow
feels good man

DUDE

daytime emmys

source?

still counts
fuck Amy Schumer

i concur on both counts

Oh, kind of like in the Holy Bible with a government of Judges? Really gets my noggin joggin!

Dredd is best Apostle

>implying trump is in control of USA and not another puppet

but who is the puppeteer?
Putin? that's too obvious
it's something more sinister
but I can't say anymore or they'll come for me

>He's the only one addressing the facts:1 man should not be in control of a huge nation.

Who is he referring to here?

top kek

>1 man should not be in control of a huge nation.
Unless he is a Nigger that is.

I hope Rogan gets Cancer. Praise Kek

strawpoll.me/12190803/

WHAT'S YOUR IDEOLOGY CLOSER TO?

ifers.123.st/t30-joe-rogan-s-moon-hoax-mystery-and-flat-earth-denial

apparently a lab coat is a deciding factor in an argument.

this guy was told to deny F.E. and he could continue a dying career hosting UFC and brony orgies.

Wow, Joe's right! That's why we have Congress.

Idiot

Sometimes he shows promise but then he'll say some really dumb shit that reveals how bluepilled he is. I enjoy his podcast when he has interesting guests. The shows with retards like Redban and the little Carl the Cuck looking guy Tony are dropped immediately.

>hes very well researched for the most part

Lol no. He has researched a few pet topics like Egypt but in general he has a vague and usually misguided understanding of the topic.

To be fair I remember him saying this well before Trump ran for office.

Uh just so you know, cannabis was smoked by the founders. Hey could you pull up that website, you're gonna love this video. Hey could you pull it up. You know the JFK assassination is a bit fishy, something about it.

never get tired of this pasta

You're not being enlightened. You're just hallucinating and burning your brain with drugs because it makes you feel good.

Fire up the alpha brain and pack those bowls. My iso chamber is warming up and I'm about ready to,fight that chimp. JAMIE pull that article about dmt up. Yeah see that pineal gland 3rd eye auyhausca stoned ape theory? Yeah that's why we're here

>DMT
>feels good
You're a fucking clueless idiot who has never used a drug in his life.

Here's the deal sunshine. Don't talk drugs if you've no experience with em.
Keep your whore mouth shut.

>being this assblasted when someone takes your fantasy drug and doesn't pretend to be retarded like you.
Get fucked stupid hippy. I've done nearly every drug in existence and, while I had a good time and do not regret a single second of it, I don't pretend I'm some chakra-unlocked voodoo Himalayan with a salted lava dragon dildo up my ass.

Stay inferior faggot.

>I don't pretend I'm some chakra-unlocked voodoo Himalayan with a salted lava dragon dildo up my ass.
No, you're the exact opposite. An asshole on the other side.