Why is there such a big hatred against china on /pol ?

why is there such a big hatred against china on /pol ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-unYQp4kN0&t=38s
youtube.com/watch?v=6l6vqPUM_FE
forbes.com/sites/mikepatton/2016/04/29/global-economic-news-china-will-surpass-the-u-s-in-2018/#1cc274bd474b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because we hate smog breathing capitalist that enjoy LARPing like they are communist.

Also, they eat dogs and persecute Catholics.

Also they make shitty things

They're insects, but if they migrate elsewhere most turn out fine.

Only a few parts of China eat dog.

They invented the Pug however, an animal that can only suffer.

youtube.com/watch?v=1-unYQp4kN0&t=38s

>communist

Because butthurt over Chaina's inevitable domination of the world.

only americans hate china

china is great, it outjews the jews(americans) ;-)

huawei>iphone

youtube.com/watch?v=6l6vqPUM_FE
I DONT WANT TO SET THE WORLD ON FIRE

I can confirm pic related, i worked in a security company which bought steel in china and they the most despictable race in the earth

They are like jews on steroids

because china is taking over america

Because I ordered global nuclear war in order to teach these wanna be edgy fucks a lesson the cost of fucking with me

it's because they command the mandate of heaven and no other country in the world does. it's pure envy.

>some people are silly enough to believe Chinese propaganda

Fuck china.

I could tolerate living in germanstan, russia, australia, Japan, and most of the big countries. But i never, Ever, ever, want to live the way the Chinese do, or anything like that.

dude... because the usa is afraid of their economic power. but i say: we should make the eu great again and make friends with china. even putin couldn't stop us.

forbes.com/sites/mikepatton/2016/04/29/global-economic-news-china-will-surpass-the-u-s-in-2018/#1cc274bd474b

>be millionaire because you father owned a slave labour factory that makes iphones
>go all around the world with you million peers driving up the price of literally everything, housing in particular
>spend the entire time complaining about how China is the greatest human achievement of all time and every other country is a shit hole
IF ITS SO MUCH BETTER WHY DON'T YOU FUCK OFF BACK THERE?

there isn't

Because it's a fucking police state.

If you don't like American hegemony, can you imagine what China would be like as a chauvinistic totalitarian empire that doesn't even bother to pay lip service to shit like human rights?

sounds like fake news :D

Ironically, pol would probably like China since they're cribbing a lot from Nazis.

Except almost everyone here is untermensch scum in their eyes.

>we should make the EU great again

>police state
More like a lolbertarian hellhole, complete with organ harvesting vans.

>capitalist
>communist

because they're the yellow peoples version of niggers.

Yeah that's what I was getting at, but well put.

China is what out of control capitalism looks like.

They are literally destroying the planet faster than anyone else and do nothing about it. They have multiple coalmines that are going to burn for decades to come, smog so thick they had to shut an entire city down, and pollution of water so bad that people literally die from drinking the water. Now, I never have considered myself an a tree hugger or anything but, ffs they are causing all the hippies here to try to make me cut back since they wont. Fuck them for causing hippies to bother me, and the whole destroying the earth thing too.