NEW BREAKING PIZZAGATE INVESTIGATION- Comet Ping Pong's performer "Captain Allstar"

#PIZZAGATE NEW LEAD WE NEED YOUR HELP

We need more researchers on this guy Jonny and the entire Schmuckers family.

youtube.com/watch?v=wLPG1z0pRZY

Other urls found in this thread:

captainallstar.com/
web.archive.org/web/20161104070925/http://www.superheroforkidsdc.com/
web.archive.org/web/20161017134925/http://www.jonnysallstarkids.com/
google.com/maps/place/Pizza Hut/@37.7746003,-121.9916258,398a,20y,79.07h/data=!3m1!1e3!4m13!1m7!3m6!1s0x808ff2ccbfb18781:0xf212767149e75bcd!2sPizza Hut!3b1!8m2!3d37.7747038!4d-121.9909742!3m4!1s0x808ff2ccbfb18781:0xf212767149e75bcd!8m2!3d37.7747038!4d-121.9909742
moreopp.com/company-details-4/121067.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yay the investigation continues.

Can't wait for this to blow up

Captain Allstar there is using about 5 different identities when you follow down this rabbit hole, 2 of which are female...

quite fascinating that the address indicated where that one company was 'scrubbed' from the internet seems to link up with 3 individuals from the CIA and Bush era intelligence agencies.

Because, remember your homework studies, 'The Finders' program which DC investigators rolled on to just stopped being investigated.

How long now til the day...

Bump

>how to make pizzagate blow

1)find one of podestas friends , look for the ones who has the death stare , the ones who look death inside
2) give them some sheckels
3) proffit????

the weackness of podestas circle is that they are sourrounded by undead people , the have no fear , no real joy , no morals and the most importand ting , NO LOYALTY, put a sheckel in his mouth and the charon will cross the styx for you
look for but hurt parents for seckels to pay the charon.

Not on my computer with all my pizzagate shit but ill be back later to post. here's a bump.

rump

>ch.ek.in.g my onw du.bs for justice bam.p

BUMP!

>mfw

Please tell me who Captain All Star is? I follow Pizza Gate very closely...

you guys make me so proud

CP communications?

Da fuck

I bet they have securities like a tape of them all raping a child so no one dares to speak out because it would be against his interests

This angle is so important. Tons of normies dismiss pgate out of hand because they have been brainwashed to think it is a purely partisan attack on the left. NOPE, this is all related to CIA brownstone blackmailing operations that have been working over both parties since 1947. The Bushes and the Hasterts are right there next to the Podestas.

bipity bum.p

ump

>they are undead , NO FEAR ,no real joy NO LOYALTY.

This is their weackness , a lot also are drug addicts , seckels and false promises will make them talk , once you get the info , procced whit the investigation and just forget of the little undead who help you , one will run away but you will get the big ones.

Is this a full video?

I watched the video.

Just to play dubbles advocate perhaps he's simply an honest child entertainer? It may be advantageous to have multiple businesses to maximise opportunities (I.e. one family will look for a superhero guy, another a clown whatever) or maybe it's a tax thing (I don't know anything about that)

When he slowed down the video I didn't see any obvious inappropriate contact.

Also keep in mind this YouTube video is monetised.

Please remain sceptical of both sides of the story.

is doubles advocate a meme now?

gee Op, not getting many replies to your thread. is pizzagate losing its steam?

bump

It was always a meme how new are you?

This is pretty legit. Hopefully some skilled fellows look into it.

Is John (((Schmucker))) his father? They look alike.

but...
>CP communications?
>CP

It could be coincidence but how many times are we gonna see this same coincidence over and over again with these guys.

can't watch vid atm can anyone summarize what the deal with this jabroni is?

I wonder if Mr. Allstar is a scout for human trafficking. Could explain his CIA connections/

This is what troubles me ,
i have seen enoug circustancial evidence that if i were living in the usa , i would arrange accidents for them myself , becose they are really covered,
but not one single vigilante in the land of dirty harry
not a single but hurt parent has been capable of taking revenge by himself

if the cattle whit so many proffs is not willing to take the risk to avenge his blood ,you guys mess up whit the brainwash ,
you want to brainwash your population for control , but you also want to have a safeguard in case of media hijacking .
the original safeguard is maternal love .
if you wake up kali , there was only one way to take her out of his blind rage and that was maternal love
this has to work both ways , to take her out of the illusion and to take her in .
if tomorrow usa face a invation and they hijack your media , and the invading army start liying on tv and killing on the streets , theese brainwash cows will belived the tv and let themselfs be killed,
total control is a weakness for the elites that can be used against them and us .
the sweet point of the magic kingdom is chaos managment . rigth in the middle betewn order and chaos.

So what's going to happen when our gov. Implodes on itself?

The world will implode.

Bumping

here's his website for those of you that can't see the vid

captainallstar.com/

oh wow, he's operating in Virginia too. Isn't that where the voaters found the third pizzagate location?

So fucking excited

naa , just trow the paedos under the bus ,put a medal on the heros and the world will continue .
people love to see the play and they will belived in law and order one more time.

wash and repeat and we will cleanse the genetic pool of the ones who do not know self control and we will keep the love , love under will.

also he has a superhero site web.archive.org/web/20161104070925/http://www.superheroforkidsdc.com/

and a different allstar kids site
web.archive.org/web/20161017134925/http://www.jonnysallstarkids.com/

but goyim this is a debunked conspiracy theory

goyim no

Bump. Tendies in oven. Save pastry for comfy time.

Also a tape of what happened to the last guy that snitched and was flayed alive.

>We need more researchers on this guy Jonny and the entire Schmuckers family.

calling Batman in on this one

GOOGLED HIS NUMBER AND FOUND THIS SITE jonnysallstarkids.com this is the listed address seems a little weird to me.

fuck this thread is hot in b4 404 it was an honor anons but there are things the goyim must not know

you guys do not know about UNDEAD people .
stop tinking they are like you who feel fear and self preservation,
JUST FUCKING TRY and youl be amaze by the results.

I wish I knew. But life will go on regardless.

I think your chakras are unaligned Greenpill.

vote here niggers

strawpoll.me/12190915/r

Somebody post the picture Podesta took in the oval office with the little girl in front of him

Hey FBI!
I hope you guys are getting ready to take action.
You need to kill the traitor agency CIA.
You will be true heroes to all good people.
You will clarify your intentions and prove your worth.

frogs dont listen, they just go as they please. Curiosity killed the cat!
if you value your life and well being, dont go any further than what has been posted here.

Are we even sure his name is Johnny Steele or did he steal THAT from a marvel character?

>purple pill

cows need sheeperds

Bump, really thought pizzagate was dead

its dead if you let him died.

i bum.p it every time i am scrolling down.

bump for justice

pizzabump save the children

John Kerry and Vladimir Putin have recently visited Antartica for the simple reason that it's where they are holding Julian Assange, and using special Russian torture techniques on him until he gives up the wikileaks PGP keys. PLEASE don't let this go unanswered, if there are any sailors out there it's your duty to set sail and rescue Assange TODAY!!!

What a STRANGE pizza hut in the same parking lot as CP Communications

google.com/maps/place/Pizza Hut/@37.7746003,-121.9916258,398a,20y,79.07h/data=!3m1!1e3!4m13!1m7!3m6!1s0x808ff2ccbfb18781:0xf212767149e75bcd!2sPizza Hut!3b1!8m2!3d37.7747038!4d-121.9909742!3m4!1s0x808ff2ccbfb18781:0xf212767149e75bcd!8m2!3d37.7747038!4d-121.9909742

pacpizza.com

I know for a fact there's multiple locations in Pennsylvania a.k.a. Pedosanctuary.

this annoys me every time it comes up
Hadrian and Antinous didn't have sexual relations until he was older, he's described as having body hair
it's not a pedo thing it's just a classical gay reference

>Create a fake name to hide your identity while you're involved in a child sex ring
>name yourself the equivalent of "Bob McChildfucker"

Why do they even make up all these signs and codes just to flaunt it around like some inside-joke

Lil bump

I was just dumping a bunch of files i had saved on pizzagate

Anyways, owner of C P Communications is linked to dozens of companys.

Registrant Name: Robert Capielo
[email protected]
Registrant Organization: CP Communications
Registrant Street: 2010 Crow Canyon Place
Registrant Street: Suite 100
Registrant City: San Ramon

Mission Viejo

McNeece Bros Oil Co Inc
moreopp.com/company-details-4/121067.html

>"Bob McChildfucker"
Top kek

Should probably either correct or stop posting it
Even one hole is enough to make someone drop his suspension of disbelief and make you look like alex jones

I wonder why the mods/shills aren't nuking these threads anymore.

Maybe they've cleaned up the nuclear meltdown of a lead that we got from wikileaks so it's safe to let us conduct our investigation knowing we won't find anything truly damning like dead bodies. Pizzagate is probably the reason that Assange is almost certainly compromised if not dead.

It's interesting how Milo was about to talk about Pizzagate in December when he changed the subject right before his speech citing his sources in DC that it's "not yet" to time talk about it.

Yea I'll delete that right now, haven't seen anything new on pizzgate so i just got a bunch of old, probably outdated or false, stuff in my folder

Hi george webb

You have excelent youtube videos, true hero

Be safe in haiti

He sure loves his CP.

>What did he mean by this?

He meant look away Goy, nothing to see here.

I've been following the Pizzagate stories with little doubt that there is something that underlies it all, though I find a lot of the threads to be self-congratulatory and circular while anons and shills chase shadows and bark up messengers' legs. If you're going to investigate, you have to learn how to research and start following the little strings you find, rather than patting yourself on the back like a 10 year old that you found another string and pulling it out as soon as you find it. That kind of behavior gets you nowhere. Best case, it lets THEM know you're on to them, giving them time to clean up and cover up, or alerting them to keep an eye out for you when you decide to walk into the place like an r-tard. Worst case you end up outing the wrong police officer and putting his and his family's life in danger like the Sup Forumstards did.

Do you really think John Podesta or his brother went all the way to Scotland to kidnap one little girl? Do you really think the Clintons themselves are directly involved, like hands-on and not just playing the diplomatic game to make things easier while reaping the benefits? Do you think they don't have underlings and connections to do that kind of dirty work for them? Why are they doing all of this?

What does this have to do with FBI user's warnings about the Clinton Foundation and Human Trafficking and so on? Everybody involved (especially on twatter and raddit) are sperging out on circumstantial evidence that looks convincing but is hardly anything to go on.

How does it tie in to Bohemian Grove, Pedowood, Child Abduction or Human Sacrifice? What does it have to do with Moloch, Spirit Cooking, or the Jews or Globalists? What is the motive? What's the end state?

Well, I have an idea about that. How many kids go missing from around the world every year? Thousands? Tens of Thousands? More? How long has this been going on?

Well, here's a stab for you: it's been going on since the late 1800s, when the Bohemian Club was founded -by a Jew-, but also when Zionism started and (((coincidentally))) a bunch of Jews bought up major US newspapers (including the NY Times and SF Chronicle, two "papers of record" that sell themselves as the authentic narrative of history). Almost immediately, they start pushing a certain narrative about 6,000,000 European Jews in mortal danger before Hitler was even born. There are pictures, pretty convincing pictures of real human bodies bound up at the grove in the early 1900s, which is where this whole sacrifice rumor really got its legs.

Now, have you noticed how married to that specific number (((they))) are, and how they insist that the whole 6 million were burned up in the ovens? It's because it's part of Talmudic lore written almost a thousand years ago. It's a prophecy that 6 million must be burned in sacrifice to god to cleanse the souls of the sinful people before they can occupy the whole promised land.

Now… Six Million didn't die in the holocaust during ww2, certainly not in gas chambers and ovens, but woe be unto you if you say that. The six million didn't die because they didn't exist in the first place. They were invented by Newspaper men to raise money, and later covered by Jakob Lestschinsky, a man whose poor statistics sampling and illogical extrapolations make Nate Silver look like a god.

Well, the Jews were able to leverage the 6 million into getting a beachhead in Israel, but there's one little problem. If they truly believe in their mysticism, their god, not the god of the Torah, but their god of the Talmud still demands 6 million burnt offerings of human beings/souls, specifically Jewish souls.

All the rest of it? The Spirit Cooking? The Cheese Pizza? Pedowood? Anton Levay, Satanism, parties with lots of sex and drugs, bulls and mares producing lots of illegitimate children, fertile Teenage starlets going yachting, and connected politicians who can get them access to orphaned children in disaster areas. That's all just a lure to build their web (The web they promise that they're not building at the Bohemian Club) with willing -or at least compromised- participants.

So what does this mean? It means that pulling on the string of comet pizza and calling out Alefantis is not going to accomplish anything. The powerful people and the real plot are too far removed from the thoughtless hedonists who are easy to catch, and the powerful have agents they use to do their dirty work. Comet Pizza and the rest are recruiting stations and money laundering operations, nothing more.

So what should you look for? Transportation, Destinations, Building Permits, Public Records, Tax records, political donations. What transportation companies do the Clintons use? What companies donate to the CF? Look for the logistics behind the thing. The children can't simply be sacrificed, they must be sacrificed on the altar of Moloch, they have to be moved, they have to be kept somewhere. They have to have been gotten from somewhere.

Look for reports of missing children around the country and events or visits that coincide. Do you live near a port? Did any ships leave at the same time that children went missing?

They're going to keep it up until they have greater Israel back and until they rule the world from Israel.

>Also keep in mind this YouTube video is monetised.
>(((YouTube)))
Did you not forget not too long ago about the blatant CP accounts on one of the most popular media sites, Twitter?

The argument that it's monetized is like arguing Twitter actually gave a fuck about those said accounts previously. They banned PEOPLE REPORTING the offending accounts for fucks sake.

God the OP pic made me laugh

Keep up the good work boys

Look at the shills derailing the thread with nonsense walls of text.

>fucking ONE off
checked
Thanks for the excellent and smart analysis. This is exactly the type of rigorous thinking (((they))) DON'T want happening

texas sharpshooter

bump

What is this?

>A FUCKING STAR