Niederlander Nein!

"The Dutch Government is planning to launch an international fund to finance access to birth control and abortion in developing countries, in order to fill the gap left after the Trump administration announced it would no longer fund any overseas aid organisations which discussed abortion."

sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/01/25/netherlands-counters-trump-international-abortion-fund

I don't have a problem with that. Birth control is probably the best kind of aid you can give them (much better than food/water)

>(((nose)))

wait what the fuck so we were already funding contraception in the turd world and they still shit out five kids each?

Good. Let other countries pick up the bill on foreign aid. I couldn't give less of a shit what the Dutch spend their money on. Hopefully Geert gets elected.

Who cares? the Dutch are gay and their women love Muslim cock.

lol Trump just cant stop winning. He made someone else to pay for nigger abortions. cant wait when he makes mexicans to pay for a wall, but wait maybe in the end it will be paid by swedes.

Delete this

Also
>niederlander nein
>american education

Thanks Europe, We'll be back in the game in 2019, I promise.

WHAT THE FUCK

NO

STOP SPENDING MY TAXES ON OTHER PEOPLE REEEEEEEEE

The Dutch scum should finance a fund helping out their Afrikaans brothers and sisters stranded in South Africa.

Fine, who cares? I don't give a fuck who pays for abortions as long as it isn't me.

i work under the assumption your windmills are german property

You shut you dirty whore mouth you fat fuck. Your country wouldn't be the country it is today without us.

>mfw new amsterdam

>mfw new amsterdam didn't exist

>your country wouldnt be what it is today without us
Oh yes we were very influential in the States,
If i remember correctly we once made a town called new-amsterdam and then immediatley lost it to the british who decided to call it new york because "new-london" just sounded a bit to cheesy

So Trump got another country to pay for something?

BASED

Yea, nothing wrong with fetus farming

I think you mean "Netherlands Yes!"

why do half the people get this wrong

>63%

It's a meme, you dip.

na you shut the fuck up

things got much better once the British took your shit. New York was a shithole before the British took it.

Same with Cape Town.

As long as it's birth control and abortions only for 3rd world countries then it's fine.