How in the fuck does someone vote illegally?

How in the fuck does someone vote illegally?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/10/11/us/california-law-will-automatically-register-drivers-to-vote.html
cbsnews.com/news/california-opens-drivers-license-applications-to-illegal-immigrants/
ssa.gov/legislation/legis_bulletin_110702.html
publicinterestlegal.org/files/Report_Alien-Invasion-in-Virginia.pdf
lifezette.com/polizette/illegal-voters-uncovered-philly-just-tip-iceberg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No person is illegal!

>be a nog or illegal
>go in to two different polling places near the same district

FREEEEDUM

By not being a part of the country that they are trying to decide an election for.

>mfw he gets deported

How the fuck did O'keefe dress in a burka and get Huma's ballot?

Some states don't require an ID to vote. Did you even google before asking? sage

I'm an American
Have a us drivers license
Still couldn't vote without first registering to vote before a deadline.

Forgot the picture

Still need to register to vote dude.

>go to sanctuary city
>get DL because fuck the locals
>show DL to voter check-in
>get to vote because fuck the locals

How the fuck do you get dressed in the morning?

you can't its a made up republican scare tatic. my english professor said the republicans try there best to keep down blacks and browns

Some states don't require an ID to register to vote. Did you even google before asking? sage

when theyre not a citizen but pretend to be and the polling station cant ask for id because its racist to ask

felons, illegals, voting multiple times.

the real question is how the fuck you think this deserves a thread.

>all this delusion

Have some facts to prove your shit?

Incorrect there, my dude.

Here in the land of disenchantment, we have plenty of illegals brandishing their DLs they obtained without showing any proof of citizenship.

R
A
C
I
S
T

So you just walk in and check the ballet no info exchange of who you are or where you are from is needed sage?

Califag here. Sometime in 2015 they passed a law requiring only a valid ID to vote, and everyone thought it was amazing, three months later they gave over 5 million illegal drivers licences.

Bada-big badaboom. Biiiiig badaboom.

A friend of mine volunteered to be a clerk at a polling station in 2011. Some paki who could barely speak English came in, said his name was John Smith and she couldn't do anything about it.

Just stop

By legally not having the right to vote and doing do anyway. You know, felons, illegal immigrants, fraudsters. Pretty simple stuff user.

Wtf that was literally all you need is say hey my name is John smith?
Wow wtf that's shocking honestly. How are there not reparations from the Feds for that?

Forgot links

nytimes.com/2015/10/11/us/california-law-will-automatically-register-drivers-to-vote.html

cbsnews.com/news/california-opens-drivers-license-applications-to-illegal-immigrants/

Looking for the process dumb nigger. I know what illegals are.

You dont. But if you say it long enough, it sounds true.

California

You have no imagination, and can't read well then. A seventeen year old kids got busted doing it.
Open the obituaries, find dead people. Record all information. Simply fill out a change of address and request an absentee ballot.
Baking cookies is harder.

So literally we are talking about Cali fucking things up here?

Why didn't the WH press secretary name off California after being pressed for facts of illegal voting? This seems obvious they are the biggest culprit here if not 80%+ of the illegal votes would have came from.

SSN required, universally.

ssa.gov/legislation/legis_bulletin_110702.html

They don't run any papers at the polls.

Us and any state with a sanctuary city.

Protip: Google "jogger rape" in the Baltimore Sun or other local Maryland newspaper

It's always some central American or other spic. Why are there undocumented spics on the east coast? Sanctuary cities.

It's Soros's groudzero for operations and also one of the worst place to live besides Chicago. Also white flight is pretty damn real over there.

Jerry Brown made it legal in California. All they need is to get their free license.

Public Interest Legal Foundation/Virginia Voters Alliance, Alien Invasion in Virginia: The Discovery and Coverup of Noncitizen Registration and Voting (September 2016)
publicinterestlegal.org/files/Report_Alien-Invasion-in-Virginia.pdf

Brendan Kirby, Illegal Alien Voters Uncovered in Philly Are “Tip of the Iceberg,” Lifezette October 5, 2016
lifezette.com/polizette/illegal-voters-uncovered-philly-just-tip-iceberg/

I need my official photo ID to buy beer at the local store, buy a lottery ticket etc. literally everything.

It's amusing American leftists think it's discriminatory to require IDs to vote.

BACK YOU GO WEE BEAN!

Nice! That was quick.

>Requires applicants for voter registration for an election for Federal office to provide his/her driver's license number, if one has been issued, or, if none has been, the last 4 digits of his/her Social Security number. If the applicant does not have a valid driver's license or SSN, the State will assign a number, which will identify the applicant for voter registration purposes.

wowee that sounds like some foolproof plan against just anyone getting a voter registration number or duplicates in various states

>SSN required, universally.

and millions of dead are on the voter rolls

Simply hand out the dead SSNs to illegals and BOOM you've voted

Not to mention the DNC literally admitted to buses running people to multiple voting sites also (O'Keefe)

Millions of illegal Dem votes is not implausible.

Yep. Voter ID laws would greatly benefit our democracies.

You bring in large #'s at a time via buses (busses?)

Same as ID theft.

> English professor
> there

OK my dude.

SSNs aren't required to vote, I only showed mine in 2008 and never again. You only show your SSN the first time you vote, then they won't bother asking for it again.

>my english professor
>try THERE best
I know you're just trolling, but damn that worked out superbly

lie about who you are, vote more than once, vote in proxy for someone, be a felon, be a non citizen

stop reading my mind you sunnuvabitch!

Helluu mai nem its John Smif I come vote

It's this easy in California

You want me to go across the pound a vote for Garys "whats A.l.E.P.P.O." Johnson?

Because that isnt a problem