Gay but wanna save white race. how can i help. don't wanna marry a girl and jack off to guys 4ever. donations...

gay but wanna save white race. how can i help. don't wanna marry a girl and jack off to guys 4ever. donations, something.

donate to a sperm bank

Donate sperm? Then again if you do that you'd risk spreading your gay genes.

wait for wombless birth to become a common thing

find lesbian couple that wants kid and needs sperm BOOM

cool digits. thanks for input, i'm a little nervous about meeting the child or them wanting to catch up. i wouldn't mind but would be weird. what if it becomes a mix-raced baby?

would be so weird to father a kid running around...i wanna help but i'm a pussy apparently

Look out for your nieces and nephews.

true dat! thanks.

stop being gay

You could always engage in some activity that reduces the birthrate of non-whites...

i wanna join a white gang desu - not for random violence but protection against random muzzy and tnb nonsense. i wouldn't be too suspect because i still have sissy tendencies despite trying to be (medit)aryan masc.

not protection, sorry. to retaliate. it's gonna get hard. especially where i live. sheeeeeeit

lol tell women why thy're fucked up. Maybe they'll listen.

This is a good idea. If you think you have something to offer genetically then go for it.

hm. maybe right before i die. and only if there's a father.

i am kind of anti-feminist on facebook but had to dial it back after coming out for trump and then pretending i was just overreacting to orlando. liberals are fucking cruel and they're almost everyone i know.

>liberals are fucking cruel
I don't doubt it. Be safe.

gay genes are perpetuated anyway through kin selection.

You could die tommorow and the white race would still be saved, if it's on that path already.

>what if it becomes a mix-raced baby?

Then at least their kid won't be full nigger/spic/whatever and have more white blood than they would have otherwise. Besides, this is a stupid thing to worry about because there isn't really anything you can do to prevent it.

>gay but wanna save white race. how can i help. don't wanna marry a girl and jack off to guys 4ever. donations, something.

Just choose to be straight again

go full nigger.

you don't have to marry anyone, but you need to go have unprotected sex with a bunch of women and never see them again. lie, do whatever, but cum inside them and move on to the next.

i know its going to be hard for you, but you'd really be helping out your race.

Generally other than medical history, your name and social security are kept secret. The chance of your kid ever finding you are about as great as a snow ball's surviving in Death Valley during the summer.

Or Bi. Bi would work.

from what i understand it's not on that path just yet

can I assure there's a father? do they let single women walk in like "i wanna baby"? man i don't doubt it.

Send me money to fix up my house and I'll make another kid. My only son is at the head of his class and was reading at a 6th grade level by grade 2. Also blonde hair blue eyed.

Get a job in an abortion clinic.

daddy not now

Where do you fall?

Just marry a girl who wants children but is past the wall. She's probably cool with you fucking as many men as she did

Ohhhh better yet, get yourself into a job at an IVF lab and replace all the sperm with your own ;)

This is basically my marriage

>2017
>not bedding multiple women after coming home from a long day's work.

4 hand massages for the win.

OP here, right now it's looking like donations to daily stormer. Cuz too many feels about muh children running around. Good ideas that may work for others though.

You seriously believe in gay genes? Moran.

Try to be a matchmaker for white girls to hookup with white guys if that matters to you, or just be a wingman for a guy.r

Nig.

Guh.

Befriend white lesbian, make an agreement, and only redpill her with gentle small redpolls AFTER you've already knocked her up.

just kys faggot

im gay, and most of my sex partners were indeed strangers.

shit was so cash

you could donate to FAIR

the federation for american immigration reform, a group that opposes immigration

Serious question, what is the appeal in that btw? I personally can't imagine much worse than a string of random strangers as sexual partners

>gay but wanna save white race. how can i help. don't wanna marry a girl and jack off to guys 4ever. donations, something.
Why not adopt a child and raise them to be a good human being?