Why do insecure Conservashits use their ideology to define their masculinity ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CVRRUZmp7ec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

henry rollins is pretty liberal dumbass

>henry rollins

fucking dropped

Why do you people make these stupid shitposts? Do you lack the ability to formulate what you want to discuss about?

Also you can tell that guy has "glassy eyes". You can tell he's not right in the head.

D-D-D-DJ FUCKHEAD

While I'm at it...I would pay GOOD FUCKING money to see this fake ass tough guy exposed for the pussy he is by being sent to front line fighting.

Henry Rollins never served a day in the military. Fuck him 1000x with a rusty steel dick for saying something like this.

> need MUH military brainwashing experience to be a real man

Military brainwashes rednecks to be right wing extremist lackeys sheeple

Yeah. Henry Rollins isn't brainwashed a bit. He's a true freethinker, unfettered by any ideology. He's a picture of unpredictable self-actualization.

Fuck you. And Semper Fi, dicklips.

Fuck off CTR.

>shivering pussies afraid to say it to hank's face

I will never understand why people take those who pretend for a living seriously.
Tell you what: why don't you just shut your gob and entertain me?
Dance, little monkey.
Dance.

That quote literally means nothing...it's completely hollow

I was quoting his "standup"

His entire career outside of black flag in a nutshell

That spoken word shit in the 90's was horrid.

What in the fuck is that quote even supposed to mean?

*tips helmet*

Il never forget this guy basically calling Thomas Jefferson a Nazi because the fat negress on the show talking bout him was a SJW. He then went on to monologue about how America is better without white people, because he thinks whites are boring. Seriously fuck this guy.

here you go. eleventy million hours in photoshop

Fucking clown Rollins was the worst thing ever to happen to black flag. Poser

Here's your real fucking spoken word
youtu.be/CVRRUZmp7ec

Don't worry about him, he's probably one of those bullet catchers that hold a disdain for those that scored high on the ASVAB.

Black flag and Henry Rollins is based as fuck . He would fuck up any pencil neck faggot NEET on Sup Forums

Manlet, talks shit never ever kicked ass.

whats he gonna do? assault me? ill enjoy a hefty settlement

Wars aren't fought with fists.

He's a fucking midget.

Why do libtards need to constantly question probe and redefine masculinity?

you just described Sup Forums

Isn't he like 175 or something?

what did he mean by this?

He could probably fuck Danzig up in a midget battle.

that's his cum target

this manlet is a known homo, he pussed out when confronted and his gay lover died because of it

so now he acts tough

Literally a fucking shriveled up ex junkie and wothless fucking pseudo intellectual.

>
>that's his cum target
>this manlet is a known homo, he pussed out when confronted and his gay lover died because of it
>so now he acts tough
Could you elaborate? I've never heard any of this.

Because we are mentally ill enough to invent genders whose freedoms need to be defended at the expense of others. Cockbag.