EPIC XD

I AM KEKING

CONDUCTOR I AM HAVING A KEK
CONDUCTOR I AM HAVING A KEK
CONDUCTOR I AM HAVING A GOOD JOLLY KEK

Is this a thespian tryout?

KEKEKE JAJAJA OHOHOHOHO

The black barista.

A black customer while the feminist is going full white guilt.

Just another day in burger land

mentally ill

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I'm 2 seconds in and I had to pause.

>I am like so proud to order a latte from, like, you.

What?

fake
you people are retarded its not even funny

How did it get this bad?

Why is it that SJWs think that Trump being president means that all human rights will be rescinded, all non-whites will be deported, women will lose the right to vote, no one is safe, etc etc etc.

Does the media really have this much power? This is madness.

We're hittibg virtue signal levles that shoulden't be possible.

couldn't get past the 10 second mark

It's fake dudes. Haven't you seen those people that go to public places to troll? Barista was in on it

ha...ha......epic simply epic
we don't laugh at fake shit here

>]
sure thing laquaneshandra kangzton

I't's some sort of skit.
The ending where the barista asked if she ordered a caramel or vanilla latte confirms it.

This could be fake She could also be that mentally ill. Either way it will benefit Sup Forums.

Now shes not going to be able to send Bernie 20$

It's clearly fake

Just imagine:

"Uhh Ma'am, I actually voted for Trump"

Too embarrassing to watch all the way through.

i have never cringed so hard in my life, thanks

This is was already confirmed fake

sage

When the fuck did y'all get internet

>tfw spic
>tfw can land white guilt pussy

It's fake
Just watch the end of it

Fake. No one would wait in line that long. Someone would have said something. People have places to go, things to do, they would not just stand there like idiots as some freak goes off for over 10 minutes. Fake. Fake. Fake.

And that barista needs to be fired for just standing there and not excusing herself from the freak to help the other customers.

>liberals are becoming an exaggerated version of themselves
>literally walking memes

we are getting closer to meme singularity

WORRY

I'm not so sure anymore

Fake and Gay...

What a condescending psychotic cunt.

I bet that cow doesn't even play Splatoon

shit's fake as hell
but it's ok, greenland bro
you wouldn't know
i understand that there is not much human interaction where you come from, apart from incest and gangbanging baby seals, so it's ok. what you posted is fake news.
now i understand that this whole internet thing is very confusing for a raw fish eating gook, so why don't you lay it off for a while and leave your mom's igloo and go do some greenland stuff. like selling meth to polar bear teens?

ok?
be safe bro!
fuck denmark

Fake. Seems like that one Thespian video where a girll goes to a bookstore and complains about a the store not having a book from a non-existant author, they also did a video about a lady holding the bible walking down Target telling them that they would go to hell over some restroom.

this

If this is not proof that liberalism is a mental disorder I don't know what is.

Well to be fair it's just communism in disguise under another label.

This may seem funny and annoying but it is a very very dangerous mental state to be in.

Why did people think this is fake?

This is a pretty typical meltdown for psychotic millennial liberals.

Wow
O
W

Just put her down

if you can't tell this is fake you are clinically retarded. still funny to watch though

This is absolutely amazing. This is like a microcosm of current american liberalism, everything about this is fucking perfect, its a historical document. Bless this timeline.

So you think a massive one party government is best? Why does that sound like communism, comrade?

The OP even says in the comments that it's fake.

Fake as fuck but wouldn't put it past these braindead cunts to actually sperg out this hard

it seems so fake, but i cant even tell anymore

Okay just watched it to the end, it does seem a little too much like a scripted comedy-skit. Poe's Law still applies though; that people are still debating whether this is real or not is bad enough. We've seen this shit too many times, just not in such a pure concentration.

Fake and gay

sage

I'm a non white that lives in Portland so I actually see like this every now and then. I got messages from friends who apologized that Trump won kek. I'm serious too, long messages from friends saying it would be ok and that they will protect me. Deleted my facebook because of it.

Part of this does seem fake but this shit really does happen man.

Yup, fully agree. The last bit in the video, and the fact that people aren't getting impatient at a coffee shop of all places, is too suspicious and convenient though, but these things actually do exist and do happen, maybe just not with comedic timing as perfect as this.

Is this a comedy skit or something?

I've seen people act more dramatic on ecstasy.

>was this vanilla or caramel?
Fake and gay

OHHHH FUCK. THE MENTAL ILLNESS IS REAL! WHAT THE FUCK AM I WATCHING?

No shit its fake. I hope her throat is sore as fuck for being such a fag

>bitch, i just pour coffee

This gentlefags, is the perfect example of autistic virtue signalling. She's so caught up in trying to convince people she's a good person. She completely spergs out on what an awful person she actually is.

is this...that same performance/comedy artist from McLobster/ I've McFallen?

youtube.com/watch?v=T3YzNeRPqLg

Wow she's being so condescending.

Oh fuck it's fake

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

How do you know? That took some balls if it was.

this may not be real but the phenomenon I think is driven by the christian idea of original sin and people like this imbecile get great relief and inflation of their own ego pulling stunts like this

and just in general americans seem to love drama and theatrics