*BZZZT* *BZZZT* PRESIDENTIAL ALERT *BZZZT* *BZZZT*

When does it start Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

atlasobscura.com/articles/why-youll-never-be-able-to-block-a-presidential-alert
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YES

>post yfw "EXECUTE ORDER 66"
oh god the beanercide will happen literally any moment

Better forcibly emit very loud, VERY energetic screech too. Ree!

What is this and how do I get it on my phone?

my body is ready

For those who don't know, cellphones in the US are subject to emergency alerts that are SUPER loud and cannot be silenced or turned off (regardless of volume settings). They can be opted out of - with the exception of the presidential alerts. Trump now has access to this system.

atlasobscura.com/articles/why-youll-never-be-able-to-block-a-presidential-alert

>Threat to life and property

lmao what kind of alerts are those? Dindu weather system warnings?

I'm sure Android modders will find some way to get past it and it will reach social media in the form of Gawker and Buzzfeed articles on links where to change it but the average technologically impared lib normies won't be able to do shit about it.

You can't hide from the Don.

I'D LOVE IT

TRUMP HAS DISBANDED THE SENATE

Oh, I knew about the amber and weather alerts but I didn't know presidential alerts were a thing.

basically, but I have only ever witnessed it used once

they're all amber alerts, because want some candy?

They were made under Obama, part of a law giving the president power to commandeer all communication technology in the country in the event of a national emergency.

I've never gotten one of these before. If Obama never used it I doubt Trump will use it very often.

Obama also isn't a masterclass shitposter who trolls through at least 14 dimensions.

Yea seems like it will never get used except for actual war/apocalypse tier shit, so it doesn't really matter.

lol ya or when a president wants to take over all the networking technology Egypt style.

Lazy king Negro and his peons have erected systems that will likely one day be used to purge them from society.

7:42 pm
AYYY YOO it's yo boi Big Don, check my latest tweet. I know yo nigga ass aint doin shit so you better like and retweet that muthafuckin joke nigga.

Wednesday, November 4, 2020
3:00 am
PRESIDENTIAL ALERT:
Good morning!

If I could trade Amber alerts with Trump tweets, it wouldn't even be a contest.