BREAKING: Trump bans refugees from 7 countries

He's also putting a restriction on visas

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12190915/r
youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>banning refugees
Oh wow, Drumpf is such a simple mind, kek.

>Germany

Bet you wish you had a real leader now ay

>No Saudi-Arabia ban
>No Eurabia ban
Almost Trump. Almost.

I fucking love this man.

>it actually happened

This has been coming for some time. There was never going to be a "Muslim" ban, but a plan along these lines was always in the works.

EUROKEKS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

HAHAHAHA

DAY 5
A
Y

BAN ASSAULT REFUGEES

HOW DOES HE KEEP DOING IT?

HOW?

He's literally destroying the western dominated world order by doing these dumb-ass things with implications that he does not understand, which will have no actual positive impact on your country

Bye bye to the american """empire"""

fuck off Denmark, you cunts are next.

What? Are American refugees gonna swarm us once Trump is done?

hail trump

just did :0

There's no such thing as an American refugee.

Nor will there ever be.

strawpoll.me/12190915/r

here are your favorite memes

I worry about this too. There is an international liberal trade order backed up by the American military serving as global cop. All success we've seen since WW2 on a global scale economically, politically, and socially happened because America underwrote the conditions necessary for that success.

It's not Trump that's doing it single handedly though. This American "withdrawal" from the world we created has been coming for some time. He's just the man of the moment.

And people had doubt

Care to explain what benefits do refugees actually have?

Love this man

Tfw hes done more in a week than obama did in 8 years.

Refugees or all travelers?

more refugees for europe

This is scary - American is a nation of immigrants. He is undermining EVERYTHING America was built on. The founding fathers would be rolling in their graves.

They like, add to our diversity stats! that shit is important at the end of the quarter!

So he's just restricted European immigration.

Hello Melbourne.

Withdraw and restrict. Watch the ants go to war. Come to the rescue...again. Profit.

Why do people even think this is a bad idea honestly? It's a logical thing to do Why liberals defend to death the open up of borders from areas know from being infested with terrorists? I really don't get it

Hi m8

Don't worry, you can have the statue along with anyone wanting to emigrate to America.

>7 countries
WHICH ONES???

>French monument
Explains everything tbqh
>muh nation of immigrants!
I was born here, cuck. As were my parents, and my grandparents, and my great grandparents, etc.

They've been brainwashed with media saturation and logical fallacies.

This could make it easier to trace an attack back to Saudi Arabia

but now there can't be chaos and terrorists attacks all over the place and a cry out to the government to take away more of our rights so we'll be safe.

So what? Your ancestors still moved there at some point. Unless you're a member of the First Nations, you have no right to demonise immigrants.

And it's quite hilarious coming from Trump - whose own mother was a Scottish immigrant.

Im so sick of winning already pls can someone make it stop I'm gonna ralph again pls god I can not take any more winning rn

Enjoying the rapeugees pussy?

>thinking anyone wants to move to that suicide note you call a country

Guess what faggot, that quote isn't on the statue of liberty, it's a poem made up by THIS FUCKING JEWESS

First Nations came here from Asia and genicided the people's that were here before them you retarded faggot

Let me correct myself actually: it wasn't originally there, it was put there in 1903.

A long time ago, I swore an oath as a Marine to uphold and defend this country from all enemies foreign and domestic, and all of us servicemen and women wrote a check for an amount up to and including our lives.

THIS is not the America I swore to defend.

Yes it is you moron. There's a plaque on the bottom of the statue with that poem.

source

can't find the article

>Implying there wasn't a legal process to go through to get in.
>Implying Ellis Island wasn't a thing.
>Health, Background, and eugenic inspections.

>Lrn2History

"In addition to Syria, Trump's orders are expected to temporarily restrict access to the United States for most refugees. Another order will block visas from being issued to those from Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen, said the aides and experts, who asked not to be identified."

www reuters com/article/us-usa-trump-immigration-exclusive-idUSKBN1582XQ?il=0

What's your point? The statue represents the message in that poem and always has.

Belgium, Sweden, Germany, France, Turkey, Syria, and Iraq.

will usa petrodollar besties buddies
the saudis be amongst restricted nations?

this is the ban on Muslim he talked about. its a temporary thing to prevent terrorist attacks

nothing wrong with this

I think you need to go to Bourke street mall and play in the traffic, m8.

>In addition to Syria, Trump's orders are expected to temporarily restrict access to the United States for most refugees. Another order will block visas from being issued to those from Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen, said the aides and experts, who asked not to be identified.

madman

>First Nations
(((First Nations)))
Book of Mormon had it right, just a bunch of jungle jews.

American Muslims are far less violent than white evangelicals.

Trump should ban niggers from existing.

In 96 hours Trump will do something in which causes the ethnic divide of the United States to grab their guns and go haywire.

youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ

Just because our country is composed of mostly Western European immigrants doesn't mean we should let in every single person who asks. There were always limits on who could come, and how many. Those limits have been all but done away with.

Cuckmany mad AF.

>Checks flag

Come to fulfill your daily shitposting quota you fucking pooftah?

refugees from Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen

when do they become american? and how fast will they change from iraq muslims to peaceful american muslims?

>Trump's said in his inauguration the time of politicians making promises and not following through is over

>that moment when you realize everything trump said he was going to do is going to actually happen

>only 7 countries

There are a lot more Muslim countries though.

Tell me why we can't fortify our borders, manufacture our own goods, and generally be comfy? We don't have a labor shortage, we have all the natural resources we could ever need, and we have nukes. Aside from multinational profits, what do we lose?

Yeah... we're actually going to make America great again

This will cause untold levels of leftist butthurt. He should hold off on this. Protests would become a daily occurrence and push the electorate more to the left.

>we should let in every single person who asks
Stop exaggerating - there have always been limits on who can come, but banning entire religious groups is unprecedented and dangerous. Even Mike Pence described it as unconstitutional.

Ots so glorious

america is the third largest country by population, theres literally no reason to let anymore people in

Yes Germany bend over for achmed. I hope you enjoy sharia!

Praise Kek, from your mouth to Trump's ears.

Dinesh d'sousa was right

>First Nations
>nations

kek

any case you candy assed faggot, mine own ancestors come here and slaughtered those savages and staked their claim here, helped build this country. Immigrants are them what had no hand in it, shed no blood to make it. Fuck them.

Good thing he didn't ban them on the basis of religion but by country of origin. Never going to tire of this winning.

No, no it doesn't.

If you accept "wretched refuse" that makes you a dump, not a worthy nation.

You are a fucking disgusting human being. You're lower than a worm.

Mohammed pls

>violent protests from leftists
>making people agree with the leftists.
no.

The founding fathers would be shocked something they see as property has been running the country for 8 years.

He's making Muslims the enemy, which is EXACTLY what ISIS' goal is. We are playing right into their hands. This is going to be looked at as one of the greatest mistakes in American history.

I CAN'T HANDLE ALL THIS WINNING

Some odd reason left cuck think "more shitskins = stronger economy"

But retards don't understand increase in production and quality of life increases it. India and China are the perfect example of people/currency.

But places like Japan understand available training/education provides better production which makes there economy stronger. Trump realize this too.

I'm sure the disgust you hold for him is also held for you by him. So who cares? Boring.

Says the Bourke street traffic dodger.

Maybe that's because the more civilized Muslims are in Saudi? You know, the richest and prosperous Islamic country in the world.

I've literally never seen a quicker acting politician. Say what you want about his policies and your political views. This guy is getting shit done.

impressive digits, satan

Is Canada listed?

This literal who country just blew denfart out

Its a strategic move. If you want to destroy ISIS you have to launch bombing campaigns against them. Bombing campaigns cause massive amounts of damage and leave people homeless. These people then flee from their country into other countries as refugees and ISIS agents hide amongst them. That's the cause of all of the recent terrorist attacks in Europe.

Trump wants to bomb the shit out of ISIS and halt all immigration to the US so that the same thing doesn't happen to Americans. He wants to set up safe zones in Syria so that ISIS agents don't hide amongst the refugees untill such a time that ISIS is no longer a threat. His strategy will work out perfectly but you libs will still bitch and moan about it.

lmao yeah good luck selling that one to the people as they're cut off from half the products and commodities they are used to

>this post
>that flag

But that isn't what he's doing. He's putting a temporary stop on immigration from specific countries in which there is a lot of conflict going on. Carter did the same thing in 1980 because he considered Iran compromised.

Look up the Chinese Exclusion Act.

>ISIS's goal is to make you hate Muslims so that you stop any from entering your country, including them

That seems counter-productive. Source?