youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
youtube.com/watch?v=DH3bl8l1c4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's less fat

He was replaced.

>completely unique look
>replaced
wot

The way he has moulded himself into the position is amazing. See how confident he is when signing executive orders in comparison to Obama.

youtube.com/watch?v=32ePb4X6JNQ

Is it a good or a bad thing that he's losing weight?

I imagine it's a fairly comfortable position for Don Trumppio. He has been in charge of huge sums of money and associated businesses for a very long time.

By losing weight he indicates that he is taking on the sins of the world.

Yeah, that's why we need business people running our country.

It's (CIA induced) cancer senpai ;_;

Obama was always a very bad speaker without a teleprompter.

It ain't easy being the Savior of Western Civilization.

he said he was eating fastfood during the campaign because he didnt want anyone to spit in it

now hes back to better quality foods

Maybe the stress and exhaustion since the election has made him lose weight? Not sure though if we're just noticing it now.

Good. He'll live long enough for us to invent immortality and make him a God Emperor.

(OP)
A long time ago, I swore an oath as a Marine to uphold and defend this country from all enemies foreign and domestic, and all of us servicemen and women wrote a check for an amount up to and including our lives.

THIS is not the America I swore to defend.

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

hey that looks like my bathroom
except mine has a huge log sitting in the middle

why would you make this post

He looks like a man who now has the codes to the second largest nuclear arsenal on Earth.

Trust me, you would look different too.

all jokes aside, the funny thing here is he has a waste basket full of shitty paper in his bathroom because the plumbing there sucks

That's bullshit, I've played Command and Conquer before and it didn't change me any.

I just had a scary thought.
What would Hillary look like right now if she'd won? What would she be signing? Brrrrr

>Eating fastfood to avoid getting your food spat in

Where the fuck are his lips?

That's because he has been replaced by a reptilian that morphs into human appearance.

50% of people don't even have plumbing here
which is also the reason I can't flush the gigantic fly-magnet I have on my bathroom

he's the fucking leader of the free world, let him be

It was the Russians.

Says this traitor posting from down under... Down under a huge hairy faggot gobbling his cock.

he's about ready to unleash hell on all those libcucks. The Lion is really about to unleash his full potential
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

His hair is getting whiter.

The stress is starting to kick in

considerably less orange

>leaf

Uh, isn't Gitmo still open and running...?

Yes lol. I don't know how he failed to do that. What stopped him?

your entire country is a huge log Joao

Congress.
Because then the war criminals would be in american public prisons.

if you search the name

no - r - ma
z - or --- hey

it does not show on google
interesting change in the past few days...?

>What would she be signing?
Amnesty for everyone.

wat

Trump never had any lips. Which is fine because he's not a woman.

the pyro. her name is no longer searchable on google despite previously working

color me cover up

Fatter?

>avoid spit by ordering food from low-paid workers over a private chef
That's some alternative logic.

If you have someone you trust going and getting it for you, they wouldn't know it is Trumps and spit.

The atmosphere in that room still has dangerously high levels of negrocity in it. It will take awhile for things to get to normal again

her family work for gov and she set someone on fire

she was paid

Harder to do coke with secret service around

That's Hercules, senpai.

It's norma zahory you fucking tard.

I think she or one of her campaign advisors said that one of her first executive orders would be on gun control.

You Americans really dodged a bullet there (pun intended).

thanks cucker.

no better way to edge a name out of /puss/

I don't think they'd care.

The same Secret Service that got busted for fucking Colombian hookers and doing coke and trying to avoid paying for it?

And I didn't think he could get anymore handsome. Winning will never end.

Or you might be either equally unlikeable or the worker is just having an average bad in his miserable job. Easy way to catch collateral spit.

You're a billionaire, shell out the money for a traveling chef or at least get takeout from somewhere more respectable.

He looks tired bigly

>avoid paying for it

I find that the most offensive part of it.

He just had the "my husband is now president" sex.

There's no coming back from that lads. He's a different man now.

>leaf

I would honestly kill you in real life for saying this, motherfucker.

t. Retired Marine Vietnam Vet

Well, yeah. I don't care if they do coke and fuck hookers, but not paying for it is kind of jewy. That makes us look worse than all the other shit.

The fuck are you on about? Atlas held up the sky, Hercules split the Gibraltar.

hes going easy on the tan and hair dye

he's doing SS

Sup, Manning

He just had sex with an intern for the first time.
And it was a guy thats why he looks so nervous he's scared Pence will find out.

You go through the insanity he has the last couple of weeks, and not lose weight.

Relax, tho. He has the best doctors in the world taking care of him. Part of serving as President is having thorough tests and examinations by the Naval guys, and he'll be encouraged to exercise frequently, he'll eat VERY well in the White House, and take regular vacations. That's why I always laugh when pinheads go "Hurrr, Obama is on vacation AGAIN" - all ofthe Presidents are required to take regular vacations. Bush Jr. would go to his ranch in Texas and hang out. Clinton went to Martha's Vineyard. Obama went to Hawaii.

But, like every other President, it'll age him. He'll have all grey hair when he leaves, like Obama. But for a while, he'll look better than he has in a long time.

He's making a different expression, user. I wouldn't expect an autismo like you to recognize that though.

More Presidential than ever.

Fucking faggot, lmao

>he's the fucking leader
He isn't the leader of anything faggot. Putin is the real leader now. This orangutan is just dancing to Putin's tunes.

You say this like there is something wrong with that type of behavior.

Thank you for saying this and thank you for your service. People are such pussies these days.

Hi nerd virgin.

Split it with his Herculean penis.

That's cause he got replaced by lizard in his exactly skin made by bogdanoff's its the redpill you have to swallow yet... Lizard is currently trying to adapt but in couple of days he will make these strange faces less and less untill he masters it... Dont trust me? Im close to bogdanoff and i have enough power to controll the get on this board and i will confirm this story with triplets...

it looks like 95% trump 5% pence

He's just wearing less fake tan. Gives him a better presidential image desu

AF Vet here.

You can give it a shot but you might be surprised how many of us will be waiting for you, tough guy.

> Claims to be patriot
> threatens to kill american for voicing political opinion
> throws out military service record for bonus credit

typical

did he died?

Once the first few crisis set in you'll see it. The fatigue. The stress. He'll look like a 90 year old prune by the time he leaves office. Just like everyone else. He'll leave smiling and can't wait to jump ship.

what came of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=DH3bl8l1c4A

Nigger, why are you talking to yourself?

Already explained... But thanks for reinforcing it for the sheeple.

It's the look of a winner, OP.

You pathetic faggot.

>tfw witnessing the birth of a new copypasta

>hurr hurr I k-know what you are, but what am I?!
good one, kiddo

You are a 20 something piece of shit, aren't you? Your mother/father must be proud that you suck cock. You rub the nut all over your face I bet. Go get an AIDS test and think positive.

His son in law (((Advisor))) whispers terrible things in his ear. Dark knowledge, things no one should learn of.