Fuck Donald trump and you nazi scum

Fuck Donald trump and you nazi scum

>WWII 20 year olds shooting NAZIS

>2017 20 years begging for their safe spaces.

Well then hurray for global warming

Russian snowflakes beat the nazis, American snowflakes are a bunch of pussies.

Not only them.

Actually a brutal advance of millions of starving peasants armed with moist nuggets did.

0/10 bait

Oh user...

It's coming.

Well yeah, Eurasian continental winter kills everyone, but even then I don't understand the point. A modern safe space lefty wouldn't last one day in a winter, never mind a war zone.

you responded

Who?

>pictured
>regular young german soldiers who were just fighting for their country and died a sad death then mocked 75 years later by a numale liberal

Your head stuck too deep in your ass.

we will rise again

FUCK ANTIFA AND FUCK NIGGERS

>Posts the frozen corpses of teenage conscripts as a punchline

Gotta love how tolerant and loving liberals are.

Without the backstabbing jews this would'nt have happened - DAS REICH WIRD SICH NICHT LĂ„NGER INS JOCH ZWINGEN LASSEN! DER SIEG WIRD KOMMEN! - just wait you insolent numales!

>Invaded in the winter meme

Hitler invaded Russia at the beginning of summer. Russian scorched earth tactics took the fight into the winter. Which was why it was so bloody for both sides

now trannies think they are literally snow too? fucking kek.

>snowflakes

You mean a bunch hardy hyper-masculine Russians thrown into the meat grinder?

jesus christ liberals are fucking retarded

#TheDayoftheShovel

Patton would like to have a word with you about the use of that word Nazi.

lurk more

they don't even make an attempt to understand what a "nazi" is

Damn guys. OP really showed us what for. Guess we better shut down the board and start bluepilling ourselves

my grandfather didnt fight, see his friends die, and come home, raise a family, and still be alive today to be compared to liberal SJW BLM degenerate pond scum

pic related is my guy

Their political opponents deserve to die brutally. These are the types of people that willingly murder tens of millions when communism is built in a nation.

let me know when liberals employ scorched earth tactics on their coffee shops and community herb gardens.

They already started...I mean they were monkeying up the Starcucks in their chimpouts.

no, he just fought so they could take over

nice one

Sixty five million snowflakes is about a 2 liter bottle of water. I can barely wash my nuts with you.

>WWII Russian commies
>snowflakes
if the libs here did even 1/4 of what they do in Soviet Russia they would wind up in a gulag

What the fuck? These are not nazi germany cars. What are those?

u mad Ivan? Mad that Germans fought for their country and beliefs and your people fought because they had a revolver pointed at the back of their heads and a potato on a string in front of them?

>Donald Trump is literally Hitler

I wish.

You ever heard the story of the children that cried Nazi?

#DayOfThePlow

kek wills it.

>snowflake
>literally fighting to the death

Pick one and only one. We all know those shit eating cuckolds can only engage in combat when they have their target outnumbered 20 to 1. Otherwise, all they can muster are sucker punches when their target is distracted before running away in terror.

>Snowflakes killed the Nazis, not Russians
>This is the only thing liberals won't blame Russia for

Russians, indeed all Eastern Euros, always side with commie think, even though it was in reality, just a bunch of jews stealing your shit. Wake up Sergie!

great now they're ready to move on from lynching racist trash cans.

Finnish snowflakes?

He's /our/ guy!

>0 retweets
why are you even posting this here? are you Laurie Richards?

Not in Finland!

FUCK OFF LOSER FASCIST. AMERICA FIRST

The commie libs did plenty in Russia, friendo.

He deserved to die desu.

We hacked german troops

Lmao

What did Kek mean by this?

wasnt one of them raging over snow flags?

thanks bro, lol thats good to hear

Funny she forgets commies were stopped too.

soviets would have executed that snowflake, yet this creature sees itself as a later incarnation of the soviet union

Lmao.

Historical Reminder: American industry beat the Nazis.

Is that someone alive peaking outta the tank?

Lmao.

That's cool. We'll help the snowflakes fall.