How can you defend western civilization and be anti-liberal?

The west is founded on liberalism and has the achievements we know of because of the enlightenment. Russia, the mideast, etc are shitholes nobody wants to live in because they're illiberal. Why look up to putin? Assad?

People want to own stuff and not be controlled by a bureaucracy. Having everyone be a prole working in a state owned factory and an autocracy is not what the west is about.

The west is in dire straits and needs authoritarian measures but we can't reject liberalism and go 1488. Ancap is also retarded

Is there a third positionist ideology that doesn't reject localism and democracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2009/01/gentle-introduction-to-unqualified.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

user, you are confusing anti liberal with anti left.

Bumping these digits

Wasted get.

>The west is founded on liberalism
Pretty sure the US is founded on killing non-whites, owning slaves, piracy, and being white land-owning supremacists. We're rich. That's why people want to live here.

Nazis and fascists don't believe in economic or political freedom. Even Otto Strasser took issue with hitler for repressing the traditional german spirit of middle class economic freedom and turning everyone into miserable proles served on a silver platter to giant industrialists

The us was founded as a republic of white male property owners by middle class people. Jefferson hated banks and envisioned a society of small property owners. This is what the west is about

Commies are anti-liberal retard

Maybe people would take modern liberals seriously if their entire ideology wasn't based around permanent self-victimization and being professionally offended. Liberals don't seem to understand that they come off as absolutely fucking batshit insane to even moderate fence-sitters.

Modern liberals are not liberals, they are illiberal regressives

>The west is founded on liberalism
What?

>People want to own stuff and not be controlled by a bureaucracy
What?

>The west is in dire straits and needs authoritarian measures but we can't reject liberalism
What?

None of this shit makes sense. You must be a retard..

Pol is anti-neoliberalism, not the liberalism of old

Fascism and autocracy aren't western traditions. They're the rejection of the enlightenment, which is the basis of Western civilization. Retard

I agree, but the definitions and and titles can change meaning if the majority perceives it as such. And right now "liberal" is synonymous with "batshit insane transgender lunatic" to the majority. Liberalism as it was defined in our forefather's days is gone and likely never coming back.

Sup Forums throws the baby out with the bathwater by being 1488 and admiring putin

>founded on liberalism

Yes liberalism that was 100% white. I guess this means you can't be a liberal unless you also agree with white nationalism, you disgusting racist

Yes but liberal has only come to mean that in America

>founded on liberalism

t. typical american who knows little on history.

Only republics can post in this thread

Forgive me. I'm drunk and posting.

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2009/01/gentle-introduction-to-unqualified.html?m=1
Read this OP.
There are 10 parts, 1-8, 9a, and 9b respectively. Will take 5-10 hours to read, much more if you delve into sources. You probably know to a good degree some of it or you wouldn't be posting here, but it's definitely worth the read.
Some leaf posted it yesterday and I thank him greatly.