How's Canada? I'm thinking about moving there because Trump is destroying the country even faster than I had expected...

How's Canada? I'm thinking about moving there because Trump is destroying the country even faster than I had expected. What are the biggest problems facing Canada, besides an influx of American refugees?

ps leaves are cool

Fuck off, faggot.

Canadian flora and fauna

Absolutely paradise, just don't come too far north

Just weather-proofing a house will make you wish to go back to burgerland.

I actually left recently.

If you think you can afford a $1.5M home on a $70K salary, feel free to move to Toronto.

Yeah, why don't you move to Mexico OP? Why would you choose Canada over Mexico? You're not a racist, are you?

gtfo fagit

FUCK OFF WE FULL FAGET

kek

LET'S SWITCH

Fuck off you lefty faggot

fuck off libshit

1.5million cant even buy you a house anywhere near vancouver anymore.

try 2-3million.

and median wage here is 14 bucks. enjoy.

me too. im a college student how can i go to canada? i don't want to be here.

Fucking Canadians don't even have a sugar maple leaf on their flag because their retarded

Is that real estate tax on foreign buyers having any effect yet?

I dunno I'm not a foreigner. And already own a home.

>What are the biggest problems facing Canada

A bunch of whiny niggerfaggot Americans who think that they will qualify for Canadian citizenship constantly shitposting on the internet.

The only place useless people like you could get citizenship would be third-world countries because simply knowing English and being white goes a long way there.

Good luck living with the last vestige of illiberal cultural Marxism in the West.

I had to get out of Canada, and I own a home in Manhattan where I am compensated in proportion to the cost of living.

Actually, you only need to invest $800k CAD to immigrate to Canada, and since most of the people who want to leave are NYC and LA elite liberals, they only need to take a small mortgage out on the Hamptons/Malibu house to but their way into Canada.

Your standards aren't that high.