What is the best state and why is it Alaska?

What is the best state and why is it Alaska?

I was there today.

>living somewhere that cold and sparse by choice

>buying a TV licence to watch Abdul's cock by choice

I thought Texas was the best because guns and stuff

I live in the mountains in CO, and I have to say Alaska look comfy as fuck, and best of all, you don't have to deal with all the pretentious faggots from Cali and all the wetbacks.

Our gun laws are second only to Arizona's

>you don't have to deal with all the pretentious faggots from Cali
Sadly, yes we do.

I'm from Montana, and though I think it's best, I've considered moving to Alaska post doctorate because our state had a kindred spirit with it.

Guns way more relaxed in Alaska. Alaska probably has the most relaxed gun laws cause they don't need them there, the people are good.

It's more like Canada than America.

It can't be as bad as it is in CO though

We have relaxed gun laws, and even democrats here oppose gun control, because everyone knows you can't negotiate with a bear or a moose

I know, it's great innit?

Not right now it isn't, but I think we're going down that road.

>implying i pay my tv licence
Fuck no kek. I torrent and stream everything on my fucking massive TV. The licence dickheads turn up at my house every few months and have wasted several trees worth of paper sending me crying letters about not paying it. I stick my finger up at the cunts through my window and there's jack shit they can do about it.

>Our gun laws are second only to Arizona's
Alaska's laws blow both of your states out of the water. You can't even own 2 sticks tied together with a string in Arizona.

Your living in former Russia.

What?

It is an attractive land.

you're

are you retarded?

You're an everyman's hero.

It is if you're part of some kind of native tribe/corporation, etc. The level of gibs is retarded.

Nunchucks are illegal.