Sup Forums books thread?

Sup Forums books thread?

I've been reading pic related and it's fucking fascinating. How the fuck is this a forgotten era of American history

>1900 fucking bombings in the US in 1972 alone

>radical groups like the BLA and the weather underground murdering, robbing banks, and waging guerrilla warfare against the US government

>Most of the people that got out of doing it have comfy positions in society now

Why the fuck don't people talk about this era more? The 1970's were genuinely fucking apocalyptic

Other urls found in this thread:

status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/
xenosystems.net/quote-note-325/#comments
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Weatherman_members
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You woudln't happen to be the author of this:

status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/

would you?

I'm working my way through the Witcher books. I'm on Baptism of Fire.

No, I read that and then read this because of that though.

Fun fact, one of the leaders of the black panthers (Eldridge Cleaver) was a huge fan of raping white women in a political sense

>"[W]hen I considered myself ready enough, I crossed the tracks and sought out white prey. I did this consciously, deliberately, willfully, methodically -- though looking back I see that I was in a frantic, wild and completely abandoned frame of mind. Rape was an insurrectionary act. It delighted me that I was defying and trampling upon the white man's law, upon his system of values, and that I was defiling his women...I felt I was getting revenge. From the site of the act of rape, consternation spread outwardly in concentric circles. I wanted to send waves of consternation throughout the white race."

>Eldridge Cleaver

Cleaver is an interesting character. He turned his back on the left and became a staunch conservative layer in life, It seems a lot of the black panther types did that.

t xenosystems reader

The only book you need is our holy scripture, Mein Kampf.

Hail Victory.

Infinite Jest :^)

>t xenosystems reader

I actually got linked to it from here. Isn't xenosystems Yarvin's autism outpost?

This is fascinating. In the 1970s there were a lot of criminal and mafia and drug related car bombs throughout the West and Southwest (Vegas, Phoenix, Tucson, Los Angeles etc).

I imagine a lot of Vietnam veterans with bomb training

Wasn't Obama associated with one of the weather underground guys?

Bill Ayers.

The official story is that they only met once and briefly, but you can't really trust these people on anything. Also, Ayers and his wife Bernadine Dorn who were the masterminds of the whole thing are now both tenured law professors.

He had a palsied swastika with the words "fuck nigers" under it

The 70's were cyberpunk as fuck for a lot of reasons,

>the Mafia ran the country

>Hollywood was broke

>The politicians were even more corrupt then than they are now

>Oil Crisis

>Domestic terrorists everywhere

Anybody who says we are in the worst period in western history has got to look at the 70's more closely

Xenosystems is Nick Land, a different autistic neoreactionary. He linked to a review that discusses the difference between the treatment of left and right wing extremism earlier today
xenosystems.net/quote-note-325/#comments

The book itself sounds really interesting and I'm adding it to my backlog, which means I meant get around to it in a couple of years

Bill Ayers was also part of the "Refuse Fascism" group protesting the inauguration.

No it's Nick Land's

70s, like the 60s, were all about monstrous amounts of Commie money and resources pouring into the country, to be spent on Useful Idiot front groups.

Agitate, destabilize, subvert.

Remember that was originally written as a series of twitter posts

>tfw books about Sup Forums will be written in the future by political historians

Just started reading The Way of Men. The more I read it the more I can feel hair growing on my chest and I get a sudden urge to work out. I can't decide if I want to read Ride the Tiger, Plato's Republic or Mere Christianity next.

I was a little kid in 72. It was no big deal. Just another thing on the news which wasn't 24/7 in your face. You got the paper in the morning and went on with your day. See something on tv around dinner time, maybe, then watch Happy Days and go to bed. Those retards were competing with the end of the Viet Nam war and M.A.D. (which was far more worrisome).

>This nigger trying to rationalize his savage nigger nature with convulted drawn out mental masturbation about Muh political struggle against whitey

Read Iron John.
Good for understanding how to be a man.

I'm not the jew that wrote the article or book but I did post this link around this past weekend a lot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Weatherman_members

all of these people should be publicly hanged, instead they're fucking college professors

[spoiler]You can change that user[/spoiler]