Autistic screeching from the left

This is amazing.....I love it. Continue.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-constitution_us_5808209fe4b0180a36e8d1b6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Trump wants to interpret the Constitution the way the Founding Fathers did. Not cool.

This shit writes itself.

What is the worst thing Trump could do, in terms of causing a leftist media outcry?

F A K E N E W S

So... interpret it the way the people who wrote it did? And this is a bad thing why?

As far as they're concerned? Doing a good job.

Weren't the founding fathers classical liberals? Isn't that a good thing?

>that gif
Dammit you're making me hungry

Closing Planned parenthood via an array of regulations.

appointing supreme court justices that pledge to overturn roe v. wade... getting a majority then overturning it.

He won't do either.. he doesn't give a fuck about abortion.

Can we have pot now?

>based Texas just defunded planned parenthood
>all of Austin's tears

It's good being right in a wrongzone.

They show their true colors more with each passing day. They actually admit they are opposed to the fundamental principles of the Constitution.

Amazing...

The argument is that the founding fathers interpreted "the People" as white male property owners. Trump probably isn't referring to this kind of interpretation. The predictable, impotent children of Sup Forums definitely agree with it though.

I wanted him to nominate the same Justice to the Supreme Court that Obama did just to have their fuses blow

>Weren't the founding fathers classical liberals? Isn't that a good thing?

not for contemporary fascist liberals

>left hates the constitution.
>left wants the 1st amendment.
>left hates the constitution again.
Absolutely neurotic and mindlessly indecisive like teenager valley girls. Annoying presence.

Trump is Shabbo's Goy, and all the people licking his boots, instead of holding his feet to the fire to make him change(hint: you are his voting block) are doing a disservice to their country, and their people.

I have no friends, no girlfriend, a shitty job and I can honestly say since January 20th I have never been happier.

BIG LEAGUE

We're in the same boat, but it still hurts because I still know even he can't fix women.

I hope so, abortion keeps niglet populations at bay. But you gotta be a fool if you think he is a president not to at least give a good faith effort at following through with his campaign promises.

It was written by a bunch old, slave owning white guys. Ew, no.

Ah, the 140 characters or less generation. If you read the article you'd know why their argument was flawed. Instead you read a short tweet and spew the usual LIBRUHLS HATE FREEDOM

Guys I just figured out Drumpf's diabolical plan. He's gonna do such a good job that nobody realizes how bad of a job he's doing!

throw fags and trannies into camps.

REEEEEEEEEE

they were white presenting, man splaining micro agressors.
duh shitlord

Sharia law for women only?

Sure, just so long as they're not allowed to be armed.

>wasting your time reading HuffPost
come on user

This is an edit right?

>no link
>1 post by this id

Fuck off.
Sage.
Report.

Isn't that kind of the point in having a constitution? Why are leftists such damn morons?

It would disenfranchise the poor, the women, and the nonwhites.

>Not cool

NOT AN ARGUMENT

>not cool
TRAITORS

>LIBRUHLS HATE FREEDOM
they have proven time and time again that this is absolutely the case.

Because then you can't blatantly disregard it and make up your own damn rules.

do you like cock in your mouth or in your ass you faggot

Liberals do hate freedom and the article still expresses that if you read it.

wasn't huffpo using this exact argument in support of the electoral college not voting in trump?

it's just more "founding fathers were rayciss" drivel.

Repealing Hughes Amendment and NFA. Automatic weapons are endgame, and if they ever come back the influx of 2nd amendmenters will be massive and no one will want to give them back again, securing republican vote for generations.

Bring back high paying skilled manual labor and manufacturing jobs

>not cool
CRY MOAR

Can we just blow Austin off the face of the fucking earth already?

For awhile I kept reading words that weren't there because the idea of someone getting mad at the president for following the constitution correctly was just too stupid for me to believe.

Overturn Roe v. Wade by putting in some conservative justices. I don't know why but having the right to kill unborn children is the most important thing in the world to liberals. Trump won't do it though because he doesn't give a shit about abortion, I don't think he ever once even brought it up during the campaign.

are you retarded? "Freedom" is a liberal code word for "degeneracy". They love having the freedom to butt poop fuck other men and kill all babies.

>Trump wants to read laws as they were written, not bend their meaning to fit his agenda

Shamefur dispray

strange they seem to do that with the second amendment all the time, really made me thunk

Agreed. We need to make Texas great again. Can we get rid of Dallas and Houston too?

dominos is shit pizza

Well I can say i have an okay job some friends and no gf and since January 20th I have never been happier

>I don't know why but having the right to kill unborn children is the most important thing in the world to liberals.
Yep, that's totally why people get abortions, because they love baby killing. Not because they got unlucky with a condom, not because there was a major life change in the middle of a pregnancy and the parents can no longer afford to raise a child, not because a birthing complication could kill the mother whose established life has objectively more value (to her community, to her friends, to her family, to the children she could have in the future after a healthy pregnancy) than the fetus'

Not for any reason like that, no. It's simply because liberal women love having unprotected sex and using public funds to have an invasive and traumatic procedure to kill babies

>reading huff post
>>>/lebbit/
>>>/hang yourself/

Digits say he'll do both.

I came.

You right wing shill faggots fanaticize over every authoritarian implementation imaginable in direct violation of this nations constitution and founding values, you outright call for fascism, and have even shat on the constitution, said that the constitution is "old and outdated," yet its others who hate freedom and sully the constitution, and you pretend for a moment that you prize the constitution?

>Sup Forums, what will they project next?

I had to look that up because I didn't believe that that was actually a thing, thought it was satire/photoshop but holy fucking shit, it's real.

@108901726

0/10 troll, too transparent. You need to be more subtle especially with strawmen; you also need to seem more genuine.

Not even gonna give you a (you) for that shoddy piece of work.

Simplicity in it self. He swore an oath...so.
This is a great timeline.

wat call for fascism?

>implying classical liberal isnt just a buzzword used by LITERALLY NAZIS to describe themselves
Name ONE self described "classic liberal" who isnt a crypto-fascist.

You right wing shill faggots fanaticize over every authoritarian implementation imaginable in direct violation of this nations constitution and founding values, you outright call for fascism, and have even shat on the constitution, said that the constitution is "old and outdated," yet its others who hate freedom and sully the constitution? And you pretend for a moment that you prize the constitution?

>what bullshit will Sup Forums conjure up next?
>what upstanding ideologies will Sup Forums pretend to have next?
>what things will they pretend to stand for next?
>what will they project next?

The constitution means nothing if america becomes mexico.

what is going on here

>1/10 poor "crisis" , excuse to (((subvert))) the constitution

>white
>male
>slave owners
>literally did nothing wrong
There are a lot of reasons, really.

8 years of "muh transgender bathrooms" and this man in 3 days... God Bless Us Everyone (white male Americans only)

soon

>liberal women love having unprotected sex and using public funds
Sadly, if you've been to any of America's major urban areas you'll know this is sometimes true. There are women who look at abortion (and publicly-funded ones, especially) as their go-to plan for when they get knocked up yet again.

These irresponsible cunts fuck over the majority of women who would opt for an abortion only in the sad circumstances you mention.

It doesn't take much piss in the punchbowl to ruin it for everyone.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-constitution_us_5808209fe4b0180a36e8d1b6

killing all muzzies in the US