politico.com/story/2017/01/david-brock-fundraising-trump-233974

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9tNL0bRB2XQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NOOOOOOOOOOOO, PLs No Not again.
Pls Some One Leak Him saying nigger so they get shut down

I knew (((someone))) was spamming the Barron and inauguration crowd threads

soros mad

Outstanding news. They were wicked super effective last time around. I'm certain with a renewed budget and reinvigorated perspective those filthy whores will have what it takes to not humiliate the democratic party into blatant marxist propaganda in no time.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kicking these faggots in the teeth was one of the best parts of 2016. I look forward to pissing on these pieces of human shit once again.

You can tell they're back with they're fucking stupid "conservashits" and "occupy" threads. These faggots learned nothing.

Hehe fun

His true power lies in his hair. Shaving it off is the only way to destroy him for good.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK YOU FRUMPFYWUMPFY

HILLDAWG 2020

why does he always look like he just finished wiping pizza all over his face.....

>pizza
wew

We never left you autistic neets. We just know how to dupe you basement dwellers.

>You can tell they're back

They came back the day after the inaug but really ramped it up since sunday night.

Actually a bit calmer today.

This is a man that has no shame. I really thought he was a completely unstable man held together by Top Ramen noodles. I did expect him to break down and hang himself after the loss. I guess I underestimated him a little bit.

In my experience people that come back after such a beating will continue to do so until they're killed or succeed. They'll do any nasty thing.

they never left, they were gone for maybe 48 hours after trump won. However, the number of them still around was greatly reduced.

Good. It was getting boring around here with all the cucks gone. I did notice an uptick in shitposting yesterday and thought something was up. Now it makes sense.

Who ready to redpill some paid shills?

Isn't 40 million 40 times the original budget?

They got 1 million and then got an additional 6 million. You saw how effective this was.

DOUBLE

DOWN

That explains all the (((based))) jew threads

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed. Literal virtue signaling in threads that don't even call for it. Complete misunderstanding of the culture.

>trying to guilt people on an anonymous image board

That could also be the ongoing /leftypol/ raid though

HERE COMES THE NEXT WAVE LADS

This. How can someone who clearly doesn't exercise but also isn't out of shape be so fucking sweaty all the time? It 's fucking disgusting

It was honestly hard to tell apart CTR from Sup Forums trolling itself. It was so bad, they likely brought us closer together.

>pro hillshill memes
>in January
Do they just sedate you niggers until you have to work? It's January.

BRACE YOURSELVES!

Oh Jesus Christ

Also stupid faggots in the Trump threads just spewing nonsensical negativity. Why haven't these faggots updated their tactics yet? They literally are using the same things that galvanized us and helped us destroy them and their whole shitty party.

Democrats remind me of Team Rocket

No matter how many times we blow them the fuck out they keep coming back with the same shit

The normies will never learn, they must be destroyed once and for all...

REEEEEEEEEE

I'm pretty sure CTR never left

there has been constant shilling since the election, I noticed no difference than before.

FUCK YES

More fun for us, CTR days were the best

>MFW I realized this was leftist accelerationism

Don't be afraid lads, biggest CTR BTFO imaginable incoming.

t. Dad works at NSAtendo

Not to mention the fucking /HWNDU/ threads of which there are FUCKING TEN OF RIGHT NOW

We need all DC anons on deck, I have an idea.

Not at all?

>lets waste even more time and money shitposting on a Korean fly fishing forum

This /nu/ wave has no fucking idea what they're in for

We've been here this whole time drumpfkins

This. I don't think they realize how autistic we are in terms of arguments. I would welcome the discussion if it were somebody that actually knew shit trying to argue liberal/progressive points. But it's the same stupid cuck arguments that get dismantled in two seconds. Where's the fun?

(((david)))
big fucking surprise

>More money will make them realise how bad big money is!!!

>57%

WAR

NEVER

CHANGES

LADS

:^)

they've been spamming the board with threads about net neutrality dying

CTR needs investigation for money laundering and pedophilia.

This guy is some seriously creepy paedo face.

Just look at the slime and grease on him, fucking sick kiddy fiddler scum. DEATH TO BROCK! DEATH TO CTR!

YOU DIE NOW!

Check it out, one of their bots fucked up in this thread.

I'm reloaded

Bring on the next CTR and /leftypol/ wave

>started under 50%
>57% after 2 days of real work
At this rate he'll have infinite approval before he's out.

HAHAHA I JUST GOT HIRED, DRUMPFKINS.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!!1

HAHAHA

HILLARY WON BY 3 MILLION VOTES

>trump elected president
>economy keeps getting better and better
>no one is sure why
>it turns out the trillions of dollars that soros and brock and etc etc etc spent during the campaigns and 8 years of Trump emperorship have saved America from stagnation by massively redistributing wealth to the lower class paid protestors and ctr memeprentices

>I predicted this back in august.

The die is cast. Total war has begun. Now begins the Age of Misinformation.

You really couldn't tell by all the POST YOUR HILLARY MEMES threads? They deleted all their work, nu/pol/ saved it and gave it back to them.
Most of Sup Forums is pretty fucking dumb.

I want to see his face smashed in.
I hate this man.

Bullshit, you all needed lego and cake therapy after the horrendous anal battering you got on November 8th. You were weak previous to that date and you'll never be able to leverage the anxiety newfags had ever again. The left isn't even a cohesive shit anymore, it's a stain. Grampy Soros won't fund you forever and we do it for free.

We've trained for this moment for years.

Just imagine if these shitlords find a way to directly conspire with the (((MSM))). It would literally be the internet equivalent of guerrilla warfare.

Think about it like this.

>A sizeable group of paid shills makes it onto a website (or other related news source)
>Begins to post the absolute worst possible things in the eyes of (((MSM))) beliefs
>(((MSM (((news))) ))) organization writer just happens to be browsing along on said website
>Discovers the horrible atrocity of hatred and evil unfurling before them
>"Oy vey! How horrifying! The world must know about this! These people must be stopped!"
>Site become vilified in the eyes of the (((MSM))) and the general public
>All those who use it and associate with it are shunned from the rest of the world

tl;dr, paid (((MSM))) plants create a shitstorm for the sole sake of creating a shitstorm.

Filibuster no more.

The shroud of the Communists has fallen. Begun, the Meme Wars have.

This

They never left; their best move was not drawing much attention so people forgot about their subversion.

That said, the shills are still here boys. Don't be a moron and fall for Misinformation and subversion.

Say it with me MADAM ....

He won't beat Obama's high score. Just wait till the people see what kind of dictator they voted in after this week

why do they feel the need to invade my favorite place to banter and shit all over it?
for all their trying to win me over to their point of view the only thing they've accomplished is kindling a hatred for the left deep in my gut.

That's what they already tried and it back fired

MAGA brother

Soon they will be able to affect reality too.

youtube.com/watch?v=9tNL0bRB2XQ

This is a fucking new idea? Where the fuck have you been you retarded cocksucker? Reddit pls go.

This. They can't even shitpost a major event anymore. He's in fucking office. Nothing can be done to stop him. The best they can do is hope for 2018 to pull some miracle out of their ass. But that won't happen since the Rs only have 8 seats up for grabs while the dems have like 26. They're gonna get dick raped.

Good, Sup Forums needs CTR.

Same here. Until the shenanigans of the campaign I was a pretty open minded centrist. After Hillary, Democrat Corruption and CTR, I want to gas these faggots.

>internet equivalent of guerrilla warfare

Is Sup Forums the internet equivalent of the Afghan armies?

Israel and US goverments have tried to years to take over Sup Forums with JIDF and CTR, but they just keep getting attacked from every angle.

our memepower is superior
our victory is assured

It never ends.
Stay frosty, lads.

TFW that massive spy grid Obama built over the last 8 years is now in the hands of Donald Trump.

Child
Touching
Rapists

I like to think that Sup Forums is something like the Magnificent Seven.

>Site become vilified in the eyes of the (((MSM))) and the general public
Are you new? Look up tollbooth chan. We are the worst of the worst in terms of sites that won't get you sent to prison for viewing them. If pictures of your daughters mangled body in a car wreck sent to you repeatedly isn't enough to get us the boot then I don't know what is.

CTR Pedo Pizza Party

Weiner for Mayor!

>are aiming to raise roughly $40 million in 2017
Not entirely met yet.
List or shills
>Brock’s groups include Media Matters, a liberal news media watchdog; ShareBlue, a liberal news site; American Bridge, the party’s primary opposition research organization; and Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), which carries out legal actions. CREW will be a particular locus of activity this year, according to donors briefed on the plans.

Only rural rednecks and suburban retards voted for Trump. All city people voted for Hillary.

Guys does CTR go on yik yak? My campus feed has been literally retarded since Inauguration Day. Like it has been worse than the days following Election Day. I go to a huge college too

POO POO PEE PEE

MFW comey is staying on

universities are literal hives of leftist degenerate propaganda

your best bet to work against it is humor

im already seeing a surprising amount of leftists posting here.

they just want to disrupt the information stream like Jews poisoning the well.
The meme magic we foment here is too powerful to let go uncheck'd.

It happened before. Every thing that was posted here as an idea, suddenly came up in places like vox, or some lesbian blog, with screen shots of the threads.

They either use pen names to write the articles, or slip them to friends, then CTR posts the articles here, in threads entitled "we're onto you Nazis".

Happened quite a bit in October.

Sup Forums is the dirty dozen.

Obama peaked at nearly 70%. See you there friendo. Only 13% to go.

this

saw a political compass thread and the first 8 posts were all lefties.

it's spread through the memesphere that Sup Forums is a rightwing meetinghouse

>The second Sup Forums war

Whores now, too? Before it was just nerd virgins who gave up their empty weekends for /thecause/.

That is partially due to the fact hiro is a leftwinger. No matter how obvious they are they will be welcome under his control. He is merkel.

Folks you all need to understand the real threat here.

This is the true reason why CTR is gearing up for a new round of attacks.

Hillary Clinton is a threat to our democracy. She has already attacked Donald Trump three times since losing the presidency.

Her first attack was through the fraudulent recount. Her second attack was aimed at the Electoral College voters. Her third and most recent attack came with her support of the women's marches around the globe.

She has unlimited free time and a massive war chest. She also has an insatiable appetite for revenge. She will stop at nothing to get revenge on those who cost her the presidency. That includes us.

We all know that Hiro is a data miner. He also openly expressed his support for Clinton. We also know that his mods are sold out to CTR, and that he may even have at least one CTR member on his moderation staff. That means that our personal information is in the hands of CTR.

Hillary Clinton is going to spend the next 4 to 8 years trying to do everything she can to fuck up the Trump presidency. She's also gunning for us. I'm sure she's figured out by now that we cost her the election.

She must be stopped at all costs.