>TFW born in the US and know nothing about Iran

Trump's about to fuck me ain't he

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Repatriation
iranchamber.com/geography/articles/persia_became_iran.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habibollah_Asgaroladi
youtube.com/watch?v=hpGyQeBAh8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He can't send you back if you were born here.

wanna bet?

You're a literal retard. If you were born here then you're a US citizen.

Way to know nothing about his policies, fampai

This really isn't hard you fucking twat.

Are you a legal US citizen?

Yes? You're staying.

No? You're going.

Jesus fucking Mohammed, maybe we *should* deport you.

sure. There's nothing he can do about it, it's part of the constitution.

Know our laws better you fucking khol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Repatriation

>Implying I'm going to stay a citizen with l this talk of ethnic clensing

Whatever. Guess I'll just go draw some pics of Mohammed to prove my innocence.

SASSANID SHITS OUT OF MY POLIS! GIVE BACK EMPEROR VALENS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw you're Pakistani making 50k/yr with a white gf but you support white nationalism

>half persian
you have to go back Laci

>Being born in the US, no matter your parents, grants you US citizenship
Am I being meme'd on?

>Paki
>UK

Sounds about right

>tfw ethnically turk
>tfw forgot mother tongue can barely speak turkish
>born in us and have nothing in common with kebabs culturally
>want to strangle cenk from the young turks
im not gonna go back REEEEEEE

Dad or mum's side

If Dad you die by firing squad
If Mum you're cool and we can all hang out and be friends

maybe you shouldn't have been rude to strangers online.

50k/yr?

Do you own a luxury cornershop?

i know that feel, OP

the other half is black

oh and you can still deport US citizens from the USA its really easy.

You put them on a plane and then you take them where you want them and let them out there and leave them there.

>not hard.

Obama deported like 11 million lawful legal us citizens to countries they have never been to and are now being held as hostages but no one ever talks about that.

wait laci green is half persian???

NOOOOOOOOOO

DON'T MAKE ME SHARE MY ORIGIN STORY WITH THIS CUNT NOOOOO

>tfw you're Iranian and didn't realize this until now

WHAT THE FUCC

I APOLOGIZE ON BEHALF OF MY SHITSKIN RACE

he can

Yeah, you have to go back.

This is why racism is stupid most of the time people cannot even fucking tell whos who.

Persia is a country which hasn't existed since 600 AD. You're a fucking Iranian.

Except he can't and won't.

you have to go back

Persians are what Iranians call themselves when they are travelling internationally to holiday because Iran has a bad rep from all the bashing the clintons did to them.

why do i feel like this is bait

>Go back
>Hung for being Christan
Fuck

>tfw you realise that christianity, islam and judaism are all just plagirised versions of zoroastrianism

Embrace your ancestral religion, mates

That's just because it's not taught in school, racial profiling should be a subject.

persian is an ethnicity. has arab admixture but is still genetically distinct

see meme

been meaning to look at this thanks for reminding me.

Persians are based though, why would he send you back

i agree, but i don't even speak farsi so i don't feel persian enough to LARP as a Zoroastrian

see meme

How many fucking Persians are on this board?

WE WUZ SHAHZ

> Citing a pre-WW2 policy
This bullshit is why people think they're going to get thrown into internment camps. Laws have moved past this, no legal citizen is leaving the country unwillingly

I was born and raised a Zoroastrian

We've been fighting mudslimes since day 1 and only in this century the Western world is starting to realize how shitty the religion is

Nothing will happen you fear mongering fucktard

>t. half-Iranian, full blooded AMERICAN

i thought i was the only one until like a month ago, now i see them everywhere. it might have to do with the fact that like ~56% of iranians are anti-semitic

>and know you're going to get deported to Iran
you know based on what?

What meme?

And like 90% of Iranians in North America hate and/or don't associate with Islam

Yes, that's why illegal immigrants are so "hard" to remove; the second thing they do when they come here after finding an employer who doesn't follow legal standards, is to have a child for the sole purpose of acting as a legal anchor to the US, because the government can't separate a child from their parents and also cannot deport US citizens.

It's a nice fucking meme, mate.

the meme with the power

You have to go back

Because if he was born in the US he is an American citizen and can't be deported.

>tfw you spend all day pushing the "Persians are white" meme

Depends what kind of 'persian' you are.

If you look, think, and act aryan then you can stay. But most so called persians these days are just rebranded sandniggers. They will go back. All of them.

Which country are they from? Born in? Raised in? How about their entire family tree dating back oh 1400 years or so?

Oh, IRAN. Not Persia. Because persia hasn't existed for 1400 years.

again, i agree that i'm a dual-citizen of AMERICA and IRAN and that the country of IRAN is filled with IRANIANS but you also have to differentiate the different ethnicities that exist IN IRAN. there are KURDS, PERSIANS, TURKMEN, JEWS, ETC.

What is
>anchor baby
kek

are you fucking kidding me? this son of a bitch has iranian blood running through her veins?

smfh. ruined my day.

also
>1400 years
iranchamber.com/geography/articles/persia_became_iran.php

>Jews

they really are everywhere, wew lad. Might as well accept the Eternal Jude

When you're 35 you'd be eligible to be the goddamn President.

You were born here, you're a citizen. Make sure you have copies of your birth certificate and Social Security card if you're convinced that things will ever get so bad that they come knocking to check for them, but I guarantee you it won't be the case.

shes only 5'2, not a real persian

they've dropped from like ~60,000 in iran to ~9,000 since the 80s but they're still powerful. they have their own crypto-jews that pull strings in the shadows

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habibollah_Asgaroladi

jon is that you?

more like baba-jon

Feel for you mate, mudslimes are Angra Mainyu incarnate and all Arabs are good for is violence and warfare, everything they "came up with" was originally Persian or Roman in origin and can't innovate shit for themselves.

Pic related.

Don't loose faith, mate.

No probs.

youtube.com/watch?v=hpGyQeBAh8Q

Beautiful Zoroastrian song.

Also a little historical redpill about Zoroastrianism, the Arabs stole the "praying five times a day" tradition from the Zoroastrian Persians that they conquered and only after the Jews made contact with Babylon, an ancient province that had Zoroastrianism as it's religion at the time, did the Devil start to appear in their scripture, not to mention that Zoroastrianism itself is older than Judaism and was the first monotheistic religion to discuss heaven, hell, good (God) and evil (devil), judgement.

It's in your blood at least, nothing Iranian about me but I'm still learning Farsi and discovering Zoroastrianism for myself, not LARPing if you're really invested in it.

>it's in your blood at least
maybe, but unfortunately islam is closer in my blood than zoroastrianism. the three currently living generations of my family are all agnostic and/or atheist (which is why they left), but my great-grandfather was a Sufi mystic

>shitskin

DONT YOU EVER SAY THAT AGAIN YOU LITTLE PRICK. At worst we are mudslimes. But not fucking niggers. Niggers are the lowest of the low.

Never claimed this
How do you rpove this. I don't know shit about Iran or Islam besides the usual goat rape rituals.

OP, Persians are white. Honorarily so, but due to their massive contributions to Western society they are white. You have nothing to fear. Live not in fear my white brother.

Propaganda

I don't know if I can 'prove' it to you, but most people in Iran now are short with super brown skin and ugly faces, and hooked noses. That's not the Persian phenotype.

If you wanna see what a persian is supposed to look like look up David Baktiari or his father Karl Baktiari

Even your Ahura Mazda is junior to the primordial titans of the Ogdoad.

Embrace the knowledge and power that is KEK and his brethren.

Same, my living family are either atheists or agnostic although my great great-grandfather was a Gospel preacher so go back far enough and Christianity is deep in my blood, still while I actually like Christianity, I just see it as an offshoot of Judaism which in turn is heavily influenced by Zoroastrianism, it's funny that out of the billions of Abrahamic followers on the planet, hardly any of them realise that they just adhere to a warped version of Zoroastrianism.

holy shit. guy looks like he could be my cousin

What kind of persian are you?

When will Persians reclaim the power over Iran and kick out muzzies?

If you are zoroastrian, you can come to Russia.

Do Russians and Iranians get along or is that just for oil?

never while jews exist

physically? i guess i have the jontron look, but skinnier. most of us half-persians look like what you're describing.

if you're talking about something other than phenotype, you'll have to ask a more specific question

yeah im talking about something other than phenotype, im talking about what subgroup of iranian . there's more than just persian. If you don't know what I mean thats ok

oh, yeah i wouldn't know. all i know is i'm not a kurd or a jew. my grandparents only speak farsi, so they're probably not ethnically gilakis or manzanderanis. i don't know much else.

gotcha, i thought since you said you looked like david that you could be a bakhtiari

no, i don't know where my great-grandparents were from in iran, but my dad and grandpa were from the northwest. possibly some azeri genes based on location, but i have no evidence for that

interesting

on my other computer i have a great map of iran and the different groups that live within it, its a shame i couldnt share it. maybe next time

Refugees are welcome
>tfw Iran makes anime real

Check'd