He could become chancelor

SPD seems like they'd support Palestine though

Go out and vote AfD then.

Valls in France
Schulz in Germany
Iglesias in Spain
Corbyn in UK
Kek Wills it

I really wonder what other countries public opinion about this is. Not the Sup Forums opinion, but the average Pierre/Piet/Janos opinion

It surprises me that this guy isn't Jewish. He even has the fucking red eyelids.

If some of you got twitter please tweet this to the fucking normies that might even elect him

Schulz: "The British have violated the rules. It is not the #EU philosophy that the crowd can decide its fate"

#SPD #Schulz

This is a fucking horrorshow
The media is already starting to picture him perfect

I just can't deal with it

That is not enough to prevent this nightmare

>He could become chancelor
lolno, he'll be the guy who got am historically bad result for the SPD
all the smart politicians in the party already declined the job

Why is Israel allowed to have a homogeneous country but Germany isn't?

This is a good thing.

They'll be more blatant and open about german genocide that Merkel has been.
So much so that it will become undeniable fact.

It will divide Germany and cause civil war if they get their way.
Eventually, they will push too hard. They are much less subtle than Merkel.

Their was a Russian poster potentially larping as a spy, the other day; stating their are sleeper agents in Germany and the US. Given the specification, I'd suggest that implies the US and Germany are the two biggest houses for Russian sleepers

When this "snap" happens, the west will have to come quickly to aid the German people against their genocidal government, otherwise Russia will.
If Russia ends up saving the Germans, they'll quickly develop a powerful central European ally.

It would be very bad for the west, if the Russians beat us to this. So we will aid too.

Basically, a vote for these guys will fuck over your entire government in the long run, but kill a bunch of you short term.

Don't underestimate brainwashed normies
The information needs to be spread

i guess the nrw state elections will show which way it's going to go

I will forever be in your debt pepepodre

20k flyer cost 100 bugs

for completions sake you should also mention that Schulz called Israel an Apartheid state in the Knesset
he's not really an ideologe, just a useful idiot to whoever he is serving right now

Is there a source?

Jesus you guys are fucked. Do you think accelerating it (like, electing this guy, and pushing for more ridiculous shit) would save, or destroy you? Would the common German refuse to put up with that shit past a certain point, or allow themselves to be cucked to death?

That's even worse

there is even a video
including goyim-knows storming out of the building

Destruction
What happens to us doesn't matter to the politics at all and you can't speak up
AfD has the eternal-nazi stigma
Happening after happening
Brainwashing without end
Hatespeech paragraphs and internet police

please nuke us

holy fuck and i thought Romney vs Obama was bad.

notfunfact
treason(taitor) against the people was voted worst word of the year (Unwort) because it "doesn't allow a discussion" but there is no other way to describe them

So if you point it out you get another stigma

Our only hope is that the god-emperor uncucks the media

help

Seeing this happen to Germany is like watching a good friend fall into a pit of dogs, be torn limb from limb, and eaten alive.

German posters if I can pour my heart out to you for a second here;

Watching these videos that are coming out of your women screaming "Allahu Ackbar" in protest of Trump, someone who doesn't even have authority over fucking Germany--these people have lost their sense of self preservation, they openly support their own death. They could witness another truck slamming over people in German markets and they would probably scream at the victims bleeding in the street underneath the tires that they were "trauma-splaining" to the terrorists and it's disrespectful and oppressive to islamic culture.

I have a theory, that these people have grown up only ever knowing themselves to be absolutely evil people due to "nazi by proximity". So they grow up and are taught to hate their culture, their genetics, and their country. So the logical explanation is to spiritually wash away all of it--by destroying it.

Germany was destined for collapse as soon as 1945 was over.

Maybe when the government pardons another 30 year old muslim for sodomozing a child and it doesn't count as rape because he doesn't understand the German words for "help me, it hurts stop" maybe then you'll figure out you're already fucking dead.

As fucking hard as it is to pull off, I suggest you gain citizenship in Poland, because the irony of it all will be the complete opposite of what happened in WW2. Germany will fall, Poland will remain. At the very least try Austrian citizenship.

Good luck.

Dem israelischen Volke
That doesnt work with „Ich schwöre, dass ich meine Kraft dem Wohle des deutschen Volkes widmen, seinen Nutzen mehren, Schaden von ihm wenden, das Grundgesetz und die Gesetze des Bundes wahren und verteidigen, meine Pflichten gewissenhaft erfüllen und Gerechtigkeit gegen jedermann üben werde. So wahr mir Gott helfe.“

Can't deal with it

kek wills it

It was Weimar Germany before Nazi Germany. Remember that.

>I have a theory, that these people have grown up only ever knowing themselves to be absolutely evil people due to "nazi by proximity". So they grow up and are taught to hate their culture, their genetics, and their country. So the logical explanation is to spiritually wash away all of it--by destroying it.
yes

>As fucking hard as it is to pull off, I suggest you gain citizenship in Poland
I can't say that I don't think about leaving but that would be cowardly

>treason(taitor) against the people was voted worst word of the year (Unwort) because it "doesn't allow a discussion
What the actual fuck?

thought police at work

>yfw ww3 will be fought against SJW krauts

Vote afd
Do it
Do it and all shall be well

we need meme magic
my vote alone has no impact

Because holocaust

This is some 1984 level shit.

>He could become chancelor
kek

This is correct. Unfortunate, but correct.

(((They))) really have it out for you, don't (((they)))?

>be German
>elect jewish parasite who literally hopes you die so your bones can fertilize the soil of jewish farmland
Oh boy please tell me real Germans don't actually do this.

GET OUT THERE AND FIGHT YOU GODDAMN KEKS

>The motherfucker in OP's pic

1). Bring in Muslims
2). They fuck up Germany
3).????
4). Profit

dont question the protols of the elders now goyim

>Social Democrat Party
Kraut&Tea will support this

really?

germany is between mercuckle and literally best goy?

most likely

He's been remarkably quiet lately...

he will?

Burger says it sounds like what the dems want for us, you guys shit on the jews now its time to be forever in their debt, same with us shitting on the niggers, you get ised to it after a while Hanz.

We are resposible for our grandparents crimes
it is illegal to question these crimes

there is no getting used to it

Man fuck Louis ck

?

Why didn't Hitler kill all the SPD when he had the chance? He hated those guys every bit as much he hated Jews.

To be fair they had the interest of people in mind.
Like 100 years ago or something...

(((people)))