Should antifa be listed as a terrorist organisation?

Should antifa be listed as a terrorist organisation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. We will get rid of NAZI Farragekins like you

Be scared. Very scared

yes, obviously

POO, first post worst post

IF antifa is a terrorist organisations o will be all right wing groups.

One and the same coin.

Yes, I don't know how else you would describe them.

The people forcing you to poo in the loo are not literal Nazis, Skenz.

First post shitpost

anti-poo in loo aktion

Yes. They care not for the rights of others only for the violence they can enact to dissidents from their ideology.

Absolutely. They are also a hate group

Yes. The left doesn't have the monopoly on power and resources that it did with Obama. The fact the DOJ is out for blood after the inauguration is a good sign. Since Clinton's administration right wing groups have been targeted by government offices and other groups. Time for them to taste their own medicine, whats even better is that every time they sperg out it drives moderates closer to the right. You can't call everyone that disagrees with you Nazis before they stop caring.

2017 is going to be a bad year for the far left.

No, but they should get the book thrown at them every time they chimp out. No more kiddy gloves for rioters.

requesting the antifa webm where they go "balistic" on those two trashcans

If they did, they could do the same to any other fringe group, including your fashy gym club. Let's not do that.

>The people forcing you to poo in the loo are not literal Nazis, Skenz.

gg, make me giggle

absolutely, and not because I hate them, but they really are a violent hate group

i would cum buckets if this happened

Do you know the difference between an anarchist movement and literal Marxist terrorists?

It never gets old.

P O O
O
O

TY, will post results soon

Yeah, marxist terrorists assault and damage the property of those who identify as anything right of social democrat.

>inb4 "cry more richard spencer cuckboi

I'm almost certain that Starbucks didn't endorse the alt-right any time recently.

Most fringe groups don't go around breaking windows and lighting everything on fire.

Antifa needs to be stomped out.
We need need ANTI-COMMIE STREET SQUADS

Antifa are into Jews like Trotsky and Marx
Antifa=communism
Kill commies

Someone post the info pic of exposing who was the one who punched that pepe nazi dude. I need it for the lulz

Yes

Or simply nation wide conceal carry permits and stand-your-ground laws. Let the rooftop koreans loose on these clowns and it will be over soon.

Yes

100%.

And treated like one too.

No civil rights afforded. They are allied with ISIS.

They have to be handled correctly for the safety of the populaces they seek to harm.

Also there are many high profile people affiliated with Anti-Fa who need to be regarded as the serious threat that they are.

>NO POO IS ILLEGAL
>FASCIST COPS TRYING TO STOP OUR POOS

Let's get Trump and Congress to do it by making a petition on the White House website.

REMOVE ANTIFA WITH FIRE AND SWORD

According to the left anyone who isn't a Marxist is literally a Nazi and they must have their basic civil and human rights suspended.

Therefore it's only fair that conservative governments consider anti-fa and those that share their sentiments enemies and threats to the state.

They don't deserve to be treated with the same rights as humans.

That behavior has been vetted and passed as acceptable by the left themselves over the last several days.

Anyone with leftist views can be rightfully viewed as an immediate threat to your person and society, like their affiliates in the Jihadi world.

Thank you

first POO worst POO

nazi's too.

No, I don't want the government just handing out the label "terrorist organization" like it was handing out candy.

By that logic, WE, Anonymous are terrorists as well. I don't want the government calling Sup Forums Anonymous users terrorists, even though a few of our users have done some pretty bad things. The majority of Antifa and #blacklivesmatter people are just there to shitpost, chant, and protest. Just like the majority of Sup Forums users are just here for shitposting about anime, vidya, and ponies.

youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY

This is a literal shitpost.

Antifas need to be tracked down and exterminated.

We're an antifa riot or two away from Trump activating the RWDS led by David Clarke and it's going to be glorious.

>says the country who elected a nationalist in a landslide

OC

Do they ever organize without attacking someone or destroying something? They really should be labeled as terrorists.

This is the first image I've seen of antifa where they aren't covering their faces like cowards

What happened to the Aryan Indian master race?

The only thing you will continue getting rid of is basic hygiene.

DONT LET THIS SLIDE

God, I hope so. I'm tired of them here in California.

It's not just the protests that irritate me, it's what they do elsewhere. In SF and Oakland, they peddle drugs onto minors at raves and rock/metal shows, and are heavily involved in statutory rape. user found evidence of one member having over 700 accounts of sex with minors. Antifa are literally ruining a future generation.

The sad thing is that these venues turn the other cheek, mainly because someone higher in the totem pole runs the gigs.

I'm in California too and I've heard about antifa showing up to death metal concerts saying that because 90-95% of more of the attendees are white, that it is racist and neo-nazi. These aren't even vaguely nationalist bands, this is like esoteric goth/pagan metal bands, but apparently antifa can't tell the difference. Kind of disturbing really how they can go into a room of whites and scream and shout about fascists, and in the audience it is mostly liberal/libertarian pagan goth kids. It is all so autistic...

I've heard the same thing. I remember when one of those cheesy Finnish folk bands played around here, Antifa caused a shitstorm. Same happened with this band called Graveland. Antifa shut down the whole venue with gas, because the band valued old traditions.

I've met Antifa in person. At first they'll try to act like they're interested in you, maybe say they saw you at a concert, ask what you like, then ask you to join their group. I refused, said I want no part in any drama, then was called a Nazi. The guy looked like he was amped up on drugs ready to tackle someone.

Don't get me started on the females. They're strung out on heroin, have a made up sexuality, believe in polynamorous relationships, and have the nerve to be involved in protests.

>all those white people
lol, truly a race of cucks