Question to ancaps: who's gonna build the roads?

Question to ancaps: who's gonna build the roads?

They're already fucking built dumb cunt.

OR: the construction crew that you hire?

obviously if a cell tower fails we all threated the richest man in the village with pitchforks until he pays for our service. Then we eat him.

Shekelberg and Goldstein Road Builders, inc.

Same people who built the roads before the government started hoggin all the action.

>McPrivate Companies

Seriously though, the same private companies that build them

If food production isn't controlled by the government, Who the fuck sells me my burgers??????

Companies contracted by the pair or group of towns that want the road built.

there're*

No one, they make you tacos

the people who needed them?

no shit that's who it was.

fuck off

Memeball thread?

The people that want their goods delivered to people or people delivered to their goods.

>mcdonlardo
>mcdoridos
>makidonawjee

take your pick there are a number of safe and consistent local venues pffffffhahahahah

Cheap offroad vehicles and monster truck tires in mass production. Fuck the sissy road.

Not ancap but a private company would build/maintain the roads and then charge for usage.

Almost like a sort of.....toll road.....

Haven't you read Snowcrash? The pizza corporations build the roads, how else are they gonna get delivered on time?

if these toll roads get too expensive or excessive for purpose the disaffected community would create competing avenues of transport and establish a more fair mutual fund for maintenance, moving from a 'pay to play' to a subscription-based service
the two systems competing would not only improve the outcomes for consumers one way or another but also ensure people who only use roads once or twice a month do not waste capital

suuuuuuure

You use the ones that exist or build a new one that you can either choose to give to the people or charge them a reasonable toll for using.

Being AnCap doesn't mean public goods are an impossiblity.

>the construction crew that you hire?
True, I guess you could start a business to build roads, and then charge people to use those roads. Then everyone's gotta pay for roads though - although you could say they do in their taxes already.

Okay fine.

HERE'S ANOTHER QUESTION THEN.

How do you resolve disputes over contracts? Who enforces contracts? Who interprets them and decides who is right and who is wrong in any disagreement?

The question you should ask isn't "who builds the roads" it is "were does the money come from" and "who decides were the roads should go." It would be very difficult to build highways with eminent domain to smooth out the process.

Mc-cars will build all the roads and put spikes on the patented mc-car can drive on and it costs 300,000 dollars.

>companies who will use them to both trade and be assecible to costumers
>citizens who live close by and will share the bill to pay construction companies to maintain the roads
>companies specialized in roadbuilding that will make pristine roads that you must pay to use (long distance travels etc)

In the end of the month you would pay less than you actually pay now, and if you happen to be a truck driver or something like this, your payment could be a little higher but you're not paying taxes anymore (and they are way better) even tho you're paying more it's not that big of a deal because you're using it to make money and profiting in the end.

>How do you resolve disputes over contracts?
Tomahawk Missiles. Pay attention.

They would pay less than they do now, and use better roads.
Companies will be actually COMPETING to be your choice of company who will maintain the roads a group of people uses.

Fine I guess private companies could build roads and charge for them

Who enforces contracts in an ancap world? Say you make a contract with a person that you're going to buy a car from them for £20,000. You buy it, and then it breaks down - it's completely faulty and you don't think it's worth anywhere near £20,000.

Can you return the car? Or are you just fucked?

I guess you could say a person has to write that into the contract first, that returns are allowed? And if that wasn't in the contract then tough shit, they have to accept the faulty car?

Supposedly you have rights enforcement agencies which you hire and they would have agreements with each other to settle in private court or something...

Holy shit, like we already do.
We already have the -capitalism part going on, user. You don't know how people resolve contratcs? Take an administration class.

Fuck the roads. You're just asking for a free helicopter ride commie scum.

Businesses who benefit from the increased commerce roads bring dumbshit. Its in their financial interests. They'd probably be better than shitty government roads too

companies that build trust by properly enforcing contracts. both parties will agree to the companies arbitration and the ones that do it best will get more business.

Ancap memeballs are the best. Keep it up Texas

Interesting...

Who makes the laws?

And what happens if you break the law since presumably prisons won't exist?

Or is there no law - only contracts?

In which case what's to stop somebody from murdering other people?

>You don't know how people resolve contratcs?
THEY GO TO COURTS YOU FUCKING MORON, WHERE THE LAW IS UPHELD

Who creates laws in an ancap society? Presumably there are no laws, only contracts, right? In which case what is to stop someone from murdering?

>companies that build trust by properly enforcing contracts. both parties will agree to the companies arbitration and the ones that do it best will get more business.
That could happen - in which case I'll ask the question I've asked the above two people

I'm guessing there are no laws, just contracts, in this society; so what happens when someone commits murder? Do they not go to jail?