How do we "fix" Mexico?

How do we "fix" Mexico?

Nukes n sheeit

By paving every square inch with concrete. The natives must go.

Close the border. They will starve and have yet another revolution.

>guy lives in a landfill, still flies his banner
I feel sorry for muricans having their flag stomped and burned by niggers and leftcucks.

When Trump decides, fuck the wall.

I'm taking Mexico

Sponsor ultra right wing military coup
Make junta implement free market shock reforms and silence all opposition
Watch Mexico become 1st world in 20 years

You have to go back chink, you ain't fooling anyone.

T-t-t-hanks.

He comin for you Taco

It's gun be one helluva a siesta!

Nothings wrong with it it's beautiful i go to chihuahua every other year to see family and they are way better off than most of my family here, economy seems very thriving imo

This. Fuck the beaners. We can get 31 more states.

imitate america. duh. if mexicans would stop leaving and start fixing they might not WANT to leave. it really doesn't make sense to me. i just can't fathom why a race would want to turn their country to shit. it really makes it hard to not believe that some races are are just not that far advanced. that some races are just not that evolved. Mexicans are proof of that

such a beautiful place

it's good except for the people

Well for starters they should start killing all of the cartels and form a nationalistic coup that everyone likes. Then after that just get a bunch of people in the military with actually order and uniforms and start selling whatever the fuck they sell. Then government can hire a bunch of people to work and build roads and dams and shit like that for money.

give the citizens guns and let them take back their country. that way they wont have to escape to america. if i had my way though i would have annexed them then give them a choice of statehood or autonomy. joint mexican/american military? EARTH BTFO

Also get rid of spics

Praise KEK

When I fly into a border city (couple of times a year, my own plane, Beech Baron, don't cha know) it always amazes me. North of border: 'Merica. South of border: shithole. Difference: Ethics (aka system of government). What the fuck Mexico? Grow up or die. Or we'll fix you.

the chicklet wars!!! I demand it.

wow, bluepilled as fuck, sad to see the downfall Sup Forums is being caused by these cucks.

see

Genocide and ethnic cleansing. Anyone with colored eyes (blue, green, hazel, grey) can live.

The problem with today's world is genocides aren't allowed because someone might try to kill our Jewish banking friends again.

but from the picture it looked like it already got nuked
are you telling me that mexico is just that bad?