crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/homicides
apps.chicagotribune.com/news/local/young_victims/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The feds
What did he mean by this?

It's extremely funny the way he writes
Damn!

This is not good. He's losing it.

Fucking idiot. What are the Feds gonna do besides waste the Republicans precious tax money?

I personally hope they just keep targeting cops instead of each other.

Chicago is far worse now than under the organized gangs of the past.

>Implying Obama is still president

I hope they do, people won't be outraged that Trump is trying to stop the Chicago murder problem, no matter how hard the (((media))) try to tell them they should. All he has to say is that Chicago is at risk of becoming another Detroit and we won't let that happen.

You don't douse a wildfire. You contain it.

>What did he mean by this?
Federales

or The United FEDERATION of Planets.

what does he men by this: "carnage"

is it because blacks arent human that carnage requires inverted commas?

When the day of rake comes, you'll be spared.

IMAGINE ALL THE VETS FROM IRAQ WHO STILL SERVE GOING THERE!

OPEN SEASON ON GANG BANGERS NAO!

3 days. Cancel Obongocare. Bombing ISIS. Blocking immigration. AND solving the crime problem in Obongo's hometown.

BEST TIMELINE

Armed Feds raiding every gang and gang house in Chicago and shooting whoever tries to stop them.

>mfw can't stop winning

DAY OF THE ROPE
A
Y

O
F

T
H
E

R
O
P
E

IT JUST WON'T STOP

>I personally hope they just keep targeting cops instead of each other.

Does your wifes bull live there libtard?

He means carnage because they keep killing each other. It has nothing kmjnhgfvbcbnm n to do with race

Obama sent the justice department to investigate and harass the police departments in any city or state that had a black person killed by cops and saw protests. He also sent them the crawl up the asses of any state law enforcement department that enforced immigration laws that ICE refused to.

In this case Trump is sending them to find out why law enforcement is failing so spectacularly in protecting minority lives.

But I'm sure this will piss off the left anyways.

>Black Lives matter
No not those ones!

The National Guard can declare an emergency and take charge of the state.

Also, kill yourself, you filthy subhuman.

>Play time is ogre, niggers

Threatening the public with Martial Law on Day Four.
Nice.

Send in the god damn justice department let's see how corrupt a shit whole Chicago politics is.

The public of shitcago is already threatened by gang violence and drugs

>put super conservative judge on Supreme Court
>stop and frisk declared constitutional
>institute it in Chicago due to "extreme circumstance"
>mfw 30+% of South Chicago is now in jail
>mfw all major cities implement it due to its success
>mfw America made great again

Might mean the might of the NSA comes down on Chicago's gangs.

These idiots have cell phones and communicate their plans to each other just like very dumb terrorists.

Expect midni...oh yeah niggers don't have jobs....late morning raids.

Oh yes.... FUCKING DO IT
WE CANT STOP WINNING!

praise KEK!

to be fair, "the feds" is extremely vague

I agree, but actually going down the martial law route is only going to make Trump look like a nut when the majority of the populace in Chicago is following the law and not committing any violent crime.

Maybe if he exec ordered guerilla strikes on gangs, that'd be one thing, but if he actually goes ahead and shuts down an entire city and places them under martial law and thinks nothing will go wrong, he's insane.

Your nuts if you think that's actually going to happen. That said, I really don't understand what this threat entails.

He means he is going to bring the heat on the representatives and the law and order departments of chicago.

Fix your city, or we'll fix it for you and end your career.

Guerilla strikes on confirmed targets through NSA tracking is way more reasonable than literally shutting the whole city down.

Wisest stance on this issue.

But sometimes you need to make an example. Trump is not adverse to grinding his enemies into the dirt - in fact he seems to relish it. So will I.

That makes more sense, but the way he phrases it makes me think national guard.

...Having niggers shoot at each other on the street isn't a clear and blatant threat?

YES!

There are no riots or anything though. It's all minor isolated, but pervasive, incidents. National guard would just make things work.

You have to remember with trump, the media lets him dictate the conversation and he knows it. He adds a dollop of cream on top of certain statements just to make sure they take the bait.

Chicago is a fairly big issue (and one that is mostly democrats fault), it's a good idea to put the lens on them.

Sorry, National guard would just make things WORSE.

I understood what you meant.

no need to be sorry, you aren't a leaf

>more policing will make things worse
Thanks for Correcting The Record.

is right, the national guard is for clear threats, not policing. I think that instituting stop and frisk or similar is the best strategy. Don't send in "Trump forces" give the police more room to maneuver and put pressure on them. If that doesn't work then he can legitimately claim he was forced to act.

228 shootings in 20 days

the fuck is wrong with you america?

>not a leaf
>checks flag
Original leaf.

>send in the feds
This is pretty vague. Why is everybody jumping to use the term "martial law" if he didn't use the term, because it is controversial and necessary to keep the 'fascist Trump' narrative going? Yea, that's probably why.

Did he really have to phrase it like that, he's just giving shit libs more talking points

LOL, to see someone triggered this hard, so funny

National guard isn't standard policing though.
And the type of problem chicago has won't be helped by bringing them in.

First and foremost those in positions of power in the state need to take responsibility for their failings and the fact that there IS an issue. Then they need to crack down via policing and punishment overhauls. And part of that will probably be asking the new Trump administration for help (that's what Trump really wants, and why he keeps mentioning it and using his big old swagger stick).

Honestly, they need good old Rudy to lend a hand, bring back a few of his policies.

And federal help with cracking down on gangs wouldn't hurt.

Fumigate the entire south side

>federal help with cracking down on gangs
Oh, you mean the thing we've been doing since gangs existed and haven't made a dent in urban crime whatsoever? Yeah, okay J. Edgar. How about some anti-Jew shit in there too to even further compensate for your secret homosexuality?

I suspect that under the direction of a Trump administration things might be a bit different in that regard.

Nobody's talking about shutting the hole city down you fucking retard

don't stand in the path of the holy emperor

niggers

I don't. You have to be a seriously gullible retard, or to not be from America, to think a President ever actually does anything noteworthy to/for the American public.

>noteworthy
That's a pretty low bar.

Not really, since the President's direct effect on the American public is literally nothing.

niggers are not part of the public

Yeah you actually deserve to die.

holy fuck

nigger detected

I think the liberals are right here, it's mostly niggers dying so it's not that bad

that's grounds for impeachment if I ever heard it

>crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/
actual shootings: 243

>crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/homicides
actual homicides: 44

why is trump such a liar :^)

>Not really, since the President's direct effect on the American public is literally nothing.

Dunno lad Obama's health shit made my premiums higher. Felt affected. Many such cases.

Wrong.

I'm white, friendo. Tired of you terrorist antihumanist losers existing. You're worse than ISIS, just because of the way you talk. I really really want you to no longer be alive.

t. nigger

You're new here huh? From reddit?
Fun fact, half of the racism here is a joke. You are a fucking joke.

then what are you doing here ? you either a fucking retard or like to be triggered

>Libs are gonna have a field day with this one
Anybody who's ever read the tenth amendment should be upset, most especially the "states rights, small federal government " crowd (that would be the republicans, in case you weren't paying attention).

>#antifa

Aaaaaaand there we go.

If Trump solves the Chicago question could Illinois go red in 2020?

Antifas gonna get murdered in Chicago.

we WILL fight you

Congress did that, not the president. Of course you retards don't know what "congress" means, or who has had control over it for the past six years though.

Yeah if it is martial law he's talking about he's insane, but I doubt it is.

Hes off like 10 numbers?
Chiraq is still a huge shithole.

Put the state under martial law until they get the nigger epidemic under control.

It certainly could.

Worse than this? Or is that collateral damage in the liberal utopia?

apps.chicagotribune.com/news/local/young_victims/

Rex 84.

>10 shootings a day
>almost 2 deaths

I knew Chicago was bad but god damn. Send then the FBI to clean that shit hole up.

Oh God yes, let it happen! So sad i missed out on getting to kill niggers in Somalia in the 90's

Obama pushed it and signed it. You understand President can veto, right?

what's the left going to say?

nah, we're good. it's just niggers.

Shut up you worthless nigger.

Reeeeeeeeeeee
Your stupidity is mind boggling and makes me very befuddled. KYS YOU DUMBASS.

I love completely tearing down the fictitious reality you have created for yourself and making you angry. It literally makes my dick hard to see smug right-wing tards getting mad and threatening me.

Fbi

Wow, you sound like fun.

Obama was right to push it. Was he right to sign it after concessions to Republicans? No. Did he veto some Republicans' bills during the past six years? Probably, but he wasn't the reason Congress did nothing.

>anonymous

what a bunch of faggots they became

nigger detected

back to apefrica

FEMA.