"How do I convince a leftist that abortion is unethical?" Thread cont

"How do I convince a leftist that abortion is unethical?" Thread cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e42gurhnbpA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

REMINDER THAT NOT ALL PEOPLE BORN IN BAD CIRCUMSTANCES HAVE BAD LIVES

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT IS ETHICAL OR NOT. THE QUESTION IS IF IT IS NECESSARY ( I SAY YAY).

You can't.

Violence is the only thing leftists understand.

Attack.

fuck niggers

t. Nigger

daily reminder that if abortion was illegal we would be drowning in a sea of brown

t 50%

You can't, because it's not unethical.

Abortion is the same as taking a brain dead person off life support.

That picture is fucking appalling.

Which is murder. In oder to justify abortion you have to justify murder or redefine personhoon, or life, or murder, or dancing around the bush. Prove that abortion is ethical. it should be possible to prove something than it is to disprove something right?
You're planning, and killing a human being. It's murder/

and murder is inherently unethical ? inb4 muh sky daddy say no no

more like inb4 muh neckbeard says I'm enlightened

What if you know that person on life support would fully recover, as the fetus would fully develop into a human being?

Deflection

by the medical definition of health being a nigger is infact being ill.

t. ill person

This. What it there was a very high likelihood of the person recovering?

First explain why ethics or morality even matters.

Show them that fucking picture OP, jesus christ.

The biggest thing is that if they want to have an abortion, fine. They should fucking pay for it, no more government subsidizing and making abortions more affordable and easier to get.

Not the biggest thing, nor is it the point of this thread

not everyone is a STEM nigger

>How do I convince a leftist

ah, the old question...

>"How do I convince a leftist that abortion is unethical?
Am I the only one who doesn't think it's unethical, but is against abortion because:
A. It pisses off liberals and feminists
B. We need to increase the birth rate in white countries.

The only downside I see is that shitskins will also stop having abortions, which is a shame now that the nogs have finally started culling themselves and have dropped below the replacement birthrate.

>implying life is valuable in the first place

it's just a more culturally acceptable form of murder
like lethal injection or war.

This

>Left needs to cease using public funds to pay for non-medically-adjunctive termination of pregnancy that some in our society may find immoral (cf: personal responsibility meme)
>Right needs to allow that not all among us share the same morals ideas so you do your thing and I'll do mine (cf: freedom meme)

I don't get the "Oh look how gross-looking aborted babies are we should ban abortion" argument. Most surgery looks pretty disgusting, should we ban all surgery?

Fun fact: I used to harvest bone marrow from these little suckers.

Why is that your goal? Lefties are right about this issue. The alternative is going back to clothes hangers and shit like that

By doing that, women will be more afraid of getting an abortion due to the danger involved. This will in turn result in less abortions.

You and leftists are wrong.

>"How do I convince a leftist that abortion is unethical?"

With this
youtu.be/e42gurhnbpA

A zygote is one cell. A new born baby is alive. There has to be some time in between those points where abortion can still be an option.

Yo who cares, we bomb babies in Iraq and Iran, who cares if some dumb bitch kills her baby in America??

Let me throw a wrench in this hugbox circlejerk

You DO know childbirth can kill the mother, right? Having the kid is putting your life at risk, and forcing you to have it infringes upon your safety

Heartbeat starts at 4 weeks. There is a good video on prageru try that

Degeneracy at its finest people.

Usually only white people can afford the abortions

Then don't have sex, sex is to make babies, have we all forgotten that? Everything is about sex and jerking off and tits and ass all the fucking time. I'm tired of hearing about sex and all the shit is causes, we are now killing babies because people are fucking so much.. STOP

You don't.
Pick your battles wisely user.