You assholes are going to sit here and cheer threatening a city with marital law. You're next

You assholes are going to sit here and cheer threatening a city with marital law. You're next.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gy7FVXERKFE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lfx5uNBVBIQ
abc7chicago.com/news/6-year-old-girl-shot-on-south-side/1470055/
abc7chicago.com/news/1-dead-3-injured-including-child-in-englewood-shooting-crash/1646682/
abc7chicago.com/news/2-children-shot-on-south-side/1413783/
abc7chicago.com/news/1-year-old-shot-in-head-critically-wounded-in-riverdale/1475422/
veteranstoday.com/2015/01/20/david-crowley-army-veteran-and-gray-state-movie-writerdirector-and-family-found-dead/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's disgusting how Chicago is. It's like a mini iraq. Let's see what Trump does.

chicago needs tougher gun laws
>trump said feds not national guard or army

>posting ugly shit like that
no fucking charge faggot

learn how to hunt, forage and sterilize water you lazy fucking commie

>who cares, let dem negros live in a crime-infested hellhole
Please leave, we don't like racists on our board.

>228 shootings in 2017
>almost 10 murders every single day
>"HURR DURR NOBODY SHOULD FIX THIS MUH MARTIAL LAW HURR"

Pull your head out from your wife's boyfriend's ass, OP. Chicago is like a fucking war zone. This is unacceptable for an American city.

When I was younger, the FBI, local, state and county law enforcement did a joint taskforce raid on the neighborhood housing project. Three days of Johnny Law running around with printouts, chasing homeys and throwing them into a big fenced area for processing.

> I'm ok with this.
> Roxbury represent.

>marital law

Who said executing rabble was a bad thing.

threatening a city full of niggers that do nothing but smoke crack and kill each other and make america look like shit.
threatening them with the law.....

sign me the fuck up dude

Why do we even need law and order, amirite fellow liberals? Fuck the victims and fellate the offenders, amirite? Now lets complain about video games and the price of lattes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lfx5uNBVBIQ
abc7chicago.com/news/6-year-old-girl-shot-on-south-side/1470055/
abc7chicago.com/news/1-dead-3-injured-including-child-in-englewood-shooting-crash/1646682/
abc7chicago.com/news/2-children-shot-on-south-side/1413783/
abc7chicago.com/news/1-year-old-shot-in-head-critically-wounded-in-riverdale/1475422/

You're the heartless asshole. Go fuck yourself and let the adults intervene in this crisis.

White Leader checking in.

Don't care anymore, total demoralization, as long as marxists and niggers suffer more, than so be it.

I feel they deserve martial law if niggers can run a city to the point of having nearly the same amount of murders as all of Canada.

I want to see this movie. Seems like a good 'MERICA type flick.

From what I gather, the military takes over and the state imposes complete control before a group of vets and concerned citizens attempt to fight them back.

Imagine a pro second amendment film... Obviously, this isn't a hollywood flick. Hollywood isn't interested in making a movie about resisting it's agenda.

>Same amount of murders as all of Canada

Then pick up your game you fucking bigot.

I'm happy with how it is now, niggers dying by the dozen daily, what's wrong with that?

Unfortunately the director along with his wife and daughter were murdered.
Pure coincidence.

Can this be a hobo nickel thread instead?

>marital law
>forcing them to marry sjw bulldykes

Yeah, I guess it is pretty fucking savage, but they have it coming

Fuck the niggers. Fuck them. I hope Chicago gets nuked like in Shadowrun. I hope every nigger in America dies. I want a pure, white USA.

Fuck the niggers. I can't think of any way to express my hatred of niggers other than to simply say; I hate all niggers. KILL THE FUCKING NIGGERS AND MAGA, PRAISE THE WHITE LORD AND HIS SON JESUS, PRAISE NARAYANA, PRAISE HERMAPHRODITUS, PRAISE POSEIDON AND ALL OTHER CAUCASIAN GODS.

MY ANCESTORS ARE SMILING ON ME, LIBERAL - CAN YOU SAY THE SAME?

Leave your containment zone and come to Indiana. You will find we will do something about your lawlessness.

>you

I can smell your blubbery fat ass thru the screen.

I can say the same (about you)

Citation?

I'll have you know that I'm a deathly skinny pot head whose only concern is making anime real. Niggers are the opposite of my anime waifus, and I've gotten my foot in the door - now, society will vaguely accept me.

I love my country now - legal weed, and anime is now associated with the winners and no one will hate me just for looking at it. I've given up masturbation and found religion - all because of Trump.

Maybe I can get a steady job installing network infrastructure along the wall! I love Trump! MAGA, 14/88, death to niggers, etc.

you're disgusting

learn more

228 injured from shootings. Only 42 dead.

t. Chicago user

we must not shrink from danger. you coward letting people get murder and raped because you afraid and dont want order

>threatening a city
no, just niggerville Shitcago

Who said anything about martial law?

Texas can take care of itself faggot.
You're the only lawless zone.

Have you considered getting swole?

>president eisenhower sends the arkansas guard allow the forced integration of schools
liberals: Yippieeeeeee

>president trump threatens to deploy federal assets too control rampant crime in chicago
libearls: omgomgomg sic semper tyrannis!!!

Chiraq is the embaressment of the Midwest. I would salute all troops passing my house it happened here.

HEY MORON
OAKLAND AND DETROIT WERE BOTH PUT UNDER FEDERAL OVERSIGHT DURING THE OBAMA ADMIN
ITS NOT UNPRECEDENTED

Fuck you nigger. Hurry up and die so we don't have to spend tax money on you

Well...can we nuke it instead?

Fuck you buddy, you're first. Straighten up and fly right or get your shit pushed in.

I want to be like an anime girl, and HRT and SRS will never get me close to that, so I'll just live as a hermit with my anime and work until I die so that no one can say I'm a leech.

This is what the Catechism tells us to do.

he says while posting indonesia moving comic pictures. frig off randy.

What's HRT and STS?

And why do you care what people think of you?

Were you serious when you said that you think people associate anime with victory?

no bully barron

You intrigue me deeply user.

>marital law

NO I DONT WANT TO GET MARRIED YET

>What's HRT and STS?

Hormone Replacement Therapy, and Sexual Reassignment Surgery - the stuff transsexuals do. But none of that will ever make me like an anime girl.

When I started seeing anime girls in Trump hats, I knew that there was mystical significance to it - but it was when Rick Wilson said that Trump supporters were single men who masturbate to anime that I realized what was meant to be.

I'd been moving in this direction for years, and I'd found god in 2015. Trump had to win to reestablish the religious worldview I adopted, because a woman being in charge violated the order of nature.

My family began to mock me, comparing me to Trump, and eventually I took the leap and asked god to give Trump the election. If he did, it was clearly because he liked anime girls, and being called Kek.

When he won, a perfect path opened up before me. All is now right with the world.

>And why do you care what people think of you?

I have to hold a job.

>Were you serious when you said that you think people associate anime with victory?

It they don't, it's because they haven't heard Rick Wilson's claim or seen an anime girl wearing a Trump hat.

Underrated

is thos the kvid of thr guy who an heroes himself and took his kid and wife with him like 2 years ago??

I know he was in Minnesota

it is

veteranstoday.com/2015/01/20/david-crowley-army-veteran-and-gray-state-movie-writerdirector-and-family-found-dead/

You can email me at [email protected]

I want to form a monastic community devoted to having spiritual experiences and anime. The Bible tells us to think about what we admire - I admire these anime girls. I want to be like them.

Bioprinting and stem cells may make what I want possible, but I don't want to be a 3D woman - I'd only accept being a living anime statue. I sincerely believe that god is going to make anime real through me and Trump.

God has a plan, and it is great.

holy shit these typos

thats what i get for using my phone

this* video* the* an heroed*

b8