Have a bite of my genetically modified corn, bro!

>Have a bite of my genetically modified corn, bro!

>What do you mean it looks gross? It's got more corn per surface area! You're not some sort of moron are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

nuclear-news.net/2013/12/29/another-mutated-tomato-from-fukushima-when-will-it-end/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27769625
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying that's necessarily a GMO
Fucking hippies, I swear. They literally hate anything with a sciency sounding acronym because it makes them feel dumb.

beat it hippie

Looks like a typical mutation that happens in pretty much any kind of plant.

Dude fuck that with your dick

I thought that was a magical corn chicken with corned chicken legs

YOU ALL SAW IT TO

The (((Monsanto's))) were involved in the slave trade, back in the day. They really don't give a flying frosted fuck about humanity, beyond their own, yo.

Soon there will be GMO humans who are immune to cancer and we won't have to deal with OP anymore.

>heh I love big business. The Jews let me eat the scraps so I gladly rim their assholes. By the way, have you goys heard Iran is about to develop nuclear weapons? 'Bout time to give them some freedom and GMOs

yepp-a-roo
okie doke

Mutations are not exclusive to GMOs. I grow tomatos in my glasshouse and there are always some Chernobyl-style abominations. They taste good tho

>inb4 naziaboos u ironically support the botechnological Jew because lefties oppose it (sometimes)
And Pol call itself redpilled
The utter goy klling nature of (((GMOs)) is redpill 101

I refuse to eat any food with abnormalities, shit terrifies me.

:^)

I did, I thought we were looking at its belly and thought "this chicken might be diseased"

Looks like a fucking frog.
Praised be kek.

THICC

Some of my organic seed carrots look just like this...straight out of the ground!

>Has science gone too far?
>T
>O
>O
>F
>A
>R

Don't plants convert radiation to energy?
I think these mutations are pretty interesting

>suddenly changes the topic from about GMOs being bad to eat to Monsanto being a dick
wew lad. Not like you are trying to deflect from your own idiocy at all.

The sun's radiation, you ding-dong, not gamma rays.

all the corn that you've ever eaten is gmo

that's what it always comes down to, they don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to the science of GMOs so they have to attack the business practices involving them

Those tomatoes above just look like CIA secret plan. In fact it's most likely result of tomatoes being to close to each other and merging as they grow.

Actual mutation caused by ionising radiation works differently. Here's tomato harvested in Fukushima:
nuclear-news.net/2013/12/29/another-mutated-tomato-from-fukushima-when-will-it-end/

And I'm not going to outright defend Monsanto but even that issue gets overblown. Like the one farmer that Monsanto sewed for growing their crops after they supposedly blew into his field from farms that actually payed for the seed, he was doing it on purpose and was warned for years before Monsanto actually resorted to legal action.

Then there is the issue of patenting DNA but that is just a backhanded way of ending GMOs entirely. GMOs like any invention require money to develop and there is no incentive to develop them if you have no rights to the invention.

How will white women even compete

that's a rare pepe

Fun fact, the practice of bombarding crops with radiation in order to speed up mutation to more effectively breed them """naturally""" is considered "organic". Just another one of the hypocrisies of this anti-GMO hippy movement.

Doesn't mean it's good for you

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27769625

Thats from planting seeds to close together. My wife didn't know any better last year while we were planting, and dumped like 30 fucking seeds in one hole. Looked like a butt plug when I pulled it.

From ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27769625

> It could be concluded that consumption of GM-corn profoundly alters the jejunal histological structure.

I live around hundreds of miles of cornfield and none of the corn looks like that... Where are they growing this shit?

hahahahahaha how many variations are there in that picture jesus christ my fucking sides

oh man this is got me cracking up fuck my sides hurt

>profoundly alters the jejunal histological structure.
So it really makes you think?

i know you got more postem

plz

YUP

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27769625
>paper which cites seralini
>rats
user pls

FINE

Literally looks like a normal heirloom tomato

Someone mentioned corn?

>HUU HUU HUUUU W-W-WHY WON'T YOU LET THE GOVERNMENT BRUTALIZE AND OPPRESS YOU HUUUUUUU, YOU MUST LOVE CORPORASHUNSSSS HUUUU HUUU HUUU MUH GMOS, MUH YELLOW RICE!

Your side lost badly and will continue to have its teeth pounded out daily, and there is nothing you can do. White, Right Wing Men (the only kind of men) have won.

Every single piece of corn you or ancestors have eaten for the past 200+ years is legally speaking a GMO.

Don't be a retard.

>ring of arabs citing discredited 2012 paper also by arab
>20 rats
really gets the neurons firing

hahaha niceee!

but...
it looks like it tries to be a chicken... :o
does it sparkle and glow in the dark?

He thinks GMO is really a CMO

naetur

Oi bleeding heart liberals, answer me this
How are you supposed to feed all the migrants, or even your own people, without modern agriculture and genetically modified crops?
Its not possible, trust me, I'm an agricultural scientist.

Is rectal prolapse permanent?