Conservashits

>Conservashits

She'll never give birth either. Why does she get to have an opinion on abortion.

New rule.

If you're not an unborn child, you don't get to make laws allowing you to kill unborn children.

actually yes i can bitch because its about stopping your degenerate behavior aka killing unborns

mother fucker

Honestly, she's right.

she's right.

Okay
You can do whatever you want with your vagina
But men don't have to pay for it
And you still don't get to kill unborn children just because they happen to be in your cooch so I'm not sure what the point is.

>new rule, if you don't have an overpowering urge to kill, you don't get to make laws about murder

>if you don't have a gun, you don't get to make laws regulating them.

I actually support this logic.

According to liberals you can also be a women without a vagina. So what is it going to be? Which one of the two is "right"?

"Unborn child" is a buzz phrase that doesn't actually mean anything. A fetus is not a child. "Unborn" children do not exist.

Yeah well if you don't have a penis, you don't get to make laws regulating them either.

Gif related

>what is a chickenhawk fallacy

then stop asking us to pay for your vagina pills.

If you don't have a penis, you don't get to make laws.

she's correct

If you don't own a gun, you don't get to make laws regulating them!

Unborn: a thing that is not yet born
A child that is not yet born is therefore an unborn child

Pretty fucking easy you dickhead burger

All people are equal, but some people are more equal than others.

t. Animal Farm

try harder ctr niggers.

Also the irony that these democrats exclude trannies and other freaks who specifically marched against genitalia=women(and supposedly 'with them'). They literally can't do anything without turning on themselves.

Agreed, just so long as you don't get my tax money.

I prefer "unborn human". It's accurate, and leftists can't refute it.

new rule:
if you don't have a vagina you don't have to pay for one

As a transwoman with a penis this really offends me

for the record

if it's not your money

you don't get access to it

>If you don't own a gun, you don't get to make rules regulating them.

This could be fun!

When I read that book, the first thing I thought was that could be Planned Parenthood's slogan.

>"Unborn child" is a buzz phrase that doesn't actually mean anything. A fetus is not a child. "Unborn" children do not exist.

If you murder a woman that's 9 months pregnant, how many murder charges should there be?

>new rule: if you can't afford your own birth control you don't get to tax me to pay for it

Prove I don't have a vagina.

If you don't have a drug cartel, you don't get to make laws regulating them.

New Rule: if you don't have black cock you don't get to breed white vagina

>if you don't own a gun, you don't get to make laws regulating them
>if you don't own a bank, you don't get to make laws regulating them

New rule: If you don't have a gun...

Very trans-phobic. Tisk tisk.

Men don't care about abortion
At all.
These laws are proposed by women.

Cry more about not having your echochamber, bitch. Maybe reddit is more your speed. Nice and subdivided with moderation more your speed where problematic perspectives can't be heard.

1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID

STOP REPLYING TO THESE THREADS

New rule: if you don't have a gun, you don't get to make laws regulating them.

;^)

so seriously. what's weaker than a woman who can't pay for her own fucking birth control?

they didn't ban the abortions, they cut financing for them. learn the difference and be happy you don't live in a country where they're illegal even if woman's life is in danger, you fucking ape

New Rule. If you don't have money, you don't get to make laws taking mine.

Then I'll just sever my penis, cut a hole around the stub and make my opinions heard.
That's allowed according to you leftist scum, no?

Fucking fixed

Check your privilege cis-scum.

top kek

Last time I checked, you haven't smashed the patriarchy yet.

Fuck off baby killer

>forgets men are daddies and their children get murdered my women.
You're an idiot millennial who lives with your parents and sucks off their income. Grow up faggot.

New Rule: If you don't have a dick, then you can't tell us what to do with ours.

Do a good job and you'll get the job, that's the way it works. I'd never trust a mandatory unstable a month bitch anyway

By this logic, women cannot make a law about the human brain.

>new rule: if you aren't 5 years old, you don't get to make laws regulating booster seats
>new rule: if you aren't obese, you don't get to give your medical opinion on obesity
>new rule: if you aren't a drug addict, you don't get to restrict my access to oxycodone
et cetera ad nauseum

>problematic
Go back shitposting on tumblr you faggot.

Bitch please

New Rule:
If you don't make money, you don't get to make laws regulating it.

Good luck funding your planet parenthood and single mommy welfare when 80% of the tax money comes from men. Only reason politics caters towards women now is to buy their votes.

>h-he implied I was a tumblr safespacer because I am one, butter call him tumblr back because he is saying things I don't like
wew

New rule.
If you have a vagina.
Everyone else has to pay for your poor choices.

Seriously though, birth control is 75 bucks for three months.
Source: Me and my wife, get a fucking job

That's fine as long as you don't make laws against "manspreading" if you don't have a dick.

This.

If you dont have a penis you dont get to make laws regulating them.

This too.

The only way "she" will get pregnant is if she is raped, which any abortion limitations will still allow exceptions for. "She" should keep her mouth shut as well.

I think she might be ssurprised to learn that women consistently poll higher support for anti-abortion laws by a few percentage points

Wrong.

New rule: if you dont own a penis, you don't get o make laws regulating rape.

Well said.

except in the US if you kill a pregnant woman you get charged with 2 counts of murder (mom and the unborn kid) not 1, so legally they do exist.

Fucking mongs

When men try to ban abortion, it's not relevant to their gender. It's a philosophical issue, not a simple opinion

Imagine people arguing about drunk driving or some other shit. One person does it regularly, one doesn't like it but supports people's rights to drive drunk, and another has a philosophical reason to be against it, and wants to see it banned completely. Now imagine someone saying that the fact that the third person doesn't drive drunk stops them from being able to argue for or against drunk driving.

To translate this into abortion, imagine woman A is a woman who thinks abortion is okay and would personally have abortions, B is a woman who supports other women's rights to have abortions but would not have one herself, and C is a woman who is philosophically opposed to the idea of abortion because she believes it to be murder. All these women have their own personal opinions (if they would personally have an abortion), and their philosophical beliefs (whether they feel abortion is acceptable). Now adding men into the equation, men obviously cannot get abortions themselves, but that doesn't stop them from being able to hold a philosophical belief with regards to abortion. In this way, pro-choice men are logically identical to woman B, pro-life men the same as woman C.

This sort of philosophical logic is what inspired liberalism.

>Libkikes

Alright so the only tax money that can go towards female birth control and abortion comes solely from women :^)

This is transphobic shitlord

Pepe's theory of FPBP confirmed

>I don't want my taxes paying for your abortions
>YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH MY BODY

NEW RULE:
If you don't have a gun, you don't get to make laws regulating them.

>1 post by this id

New Rule: If you LOOK LIKE A GUY, but aren't, then you have to KILL YOURSELF!

New rule:
If you don't own property
You don't get to make
laws regulating it

If you don't own a business
you don't get to make
laws regulating them

Use their logic against them.

>make a new rule
>bill maher isn't even in the meme

There are only two halves of the human race. You don't get to sabotage the whole of it because you lost a coin toss.

NEW RULE: If you murder children, you don't get to stay alive.

New rule:

If you don't own an oil pipeline, you don't get to make laws regarding them.

New rule, if I don't have a vagina I don't have to pay taxes on them

Fucking checked

Also is that the French Attack?

so women with penises can't weigh in on how women should be treated?

how is this not a bunch of bourgeoisie bullshit?

what a bunch of heteronormative classist crap, just because you can't afford the surgery to fully transition doesn't mean your opinion on women's issues is irrelevant.

Is this about Trump stopping federal dollars from supporting abortion services outside the USA? Because i think the country with the world's largest economy, with a mostly white population should be funding abortion in poorer countries with brown, black or yellow people. Just because the UN forbids funding abortion services (yes, they wont fund it becuase of religeous, eugenics, racists concerns) doesnt mean it's a bad idea.

The senate has females in it as well

But in that case the "child" does not exist, and it is just a moral panic incitement.

It's been fixed shill...

/Thread

More like this really.

Why does that child not exist. What makes it less of a person!

Muh poosi

>women
>liberals
>kikes

lol

kek

TRANSGENDERS BTFO

PRAISE KEK
PRAISE TRUMP