Look Sup Forums, this is racism towards muslims, and it is still exist

Look Sup Forums, this is racism towards muslims, and it is still exist.

AMERICAN vs MUSLIM BAG EXPERIMENT
youtu.be/M0dMkFxIe4Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/888lU_6_rQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nothing wrong with profiling. it saves lives.

Well would you look at those digits.

>evidence based practice
it's a thing

Muslimes need gased.

Really activated the brainstem

never forget
praise kek

kekjust

Historically speaking people that don't react to muslims learn the hard way.

God bless America and praise kek

Roll

you're an idiot if you wouldn't think twice about that. If muslims want to be accepted they should go back to their own countries where the citizens there can accept them

also Taqiya

Wow. It's almost like routinely blowing up innocent people affects peoples perceptions of your group. Strange fucking world. Maybe we should outlaw reports of terrorist attacks.

praise kek that raised the hair on my taint.

holy kek, put me in the screen cap

Tldr? Cant watch right now

>acting towards saving my own life based on evidence is racism
dying in the name of PCness

>this is racism towards muslims,
I know this is bait but you should really use the term xenophobia as islam is not a race, its a religion. You cannot be racist towards muslims. You can be racist towards arabs sure, but people who dislke muslims for the religion and not the race are not racist.

This is not a difficult concept to understand.

>See they're peacefu *MUSLIM EXPLODES*

The comments in jewtube are pure cancer

>JOEY SALADS

muslim bags can't melt tsa gates

It's almost like it's deserved.

kek has spoken

Perhaps if muslims stopped bombing shit for just one day they would be less looked down upon.

If you want to be part of a group, be damn well aware that you are also going to be held partially responsible for actions by that group. If you don't like it, distance yourself from it and leave Islam in the parts of the world where you can like any sane human being.

truest post of all digited posts,
>don't include me in the screen cap

wow really verbs the noun

The guy towards the end is an asshole though.

I always imagine if some of these social "experiments" happened to me I'd just say no and fuck off, but why go out of your way to be an ass.

This is not Islamaphobia. the fact is nobody wants to fuck the bitch wearing a funeral home curtain.

Dfc

Well with Muslims track record of blowing stuff up in bags,I'll keep my racist assumptions, thanks. Oh shit, wait Islam isn't a race. Xenophobia you say? Well, can't have that! I guess I'll just ignore reality and facts, and if I get killed, we'll at least I was popular with the feminist land whales before I died. Those Facebook and Twitter likes are what REALLY counts in life! Not, you know, living or anything like that

Did they use the same guy twice for the first girl?
Also he purposely instigated racism/profile for the second girl just go stir shit up. Isn't that the complete oppposite of what should happen?
>implying they didn't pick and choose which ones were shown
This guy does shitty prank videos with actors as a heads up. And OP keeps posting this thread over and over again.

Fug

>wtf you used bear spray on that bear, you didnt even know if he was aggressive or not, racist.

Its so fake and rigged I am cringing. And americans think this is real too, which makes me wanna throw up.

Hasn't this guy already been exposed to doing several fake experiments already?

fpbp

>joey salads
Nice fake reactions famalam

keep me posted

Roll

You can't be racist towards muslims, they are a religion.

Shinobu roll

roll

Roll

A wolf is fine too

Glad to see I'm not the only one that has their jimmies rustled by this.

>video about mudshits
>video uploaded on 9/11
>911 get

He's right you know.

I need to know

roll

>its a joeysalads episode

cant he just piss in his own mouth again then kill himself

Leaving your bag in a public area with someone you don't even know is suspicious as fuck desu. It's why it's illegal to do it at airports. And considering that the biggest group to do this sort of thing is Muslims if you're a rational human being you should be suspicious.
These liberals will virtual signal their way to death if they rather place feefees over logic.

Roll

what will happen if we try these experiment in HWNDU?
>go full muslim
>leave a black bag
>????
>profit?

Weow

nice

Third time is charm

rolllinnnng

>how dare you associate me with terrorist bombings? I am gonna bomb the shit out of you for this

meme

HOW DARE YOU REFUSE TO DIE IN THE NAME OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, YOU LOWLY RACIST BIGOTS

I call upon ye, Gods that be,

Show me the waifu, right for me!

Propaganda

Agree

I wonder why anyone would be afraid of watching her bag..

youtu.be/888lU_6_rQY

Wtf is this?

Notice that with the white girl leaving her bag it's all white people.

Notice that with the Muslim girl leaving her bag the first time it's with all people that aren't white Americans.

Cute girls in cutoffs don't kill people by killing them selves. Trash muslims do. And now they're recruiting their women and children to do it too.

So fuck em.

Wow theres one guy in the whole of New York who is not a cuck.

Those who support this profiling better not whine about feminists saying every man is a potential rapist, or that it's hard for a single man to adopt or even to become a daycare worker.

Is safety and statistics more important than feels, even when it's YOU the targeted demographic?

Muslims are a disease on the planet

You mean I don't have to deal with shrieking children and cold-blooded banshees? Sign me the fuck up

Men should never be daycare workers. Only women.

Why in the fuck would a single man ever want to adopt?

It's not as funny if you run from a white chick screaming "She's got a bomb!" as it is a burlap sack wear sand nigger.

rollan

rawl

ONCE ARAB ATTACKS, NEVER RELAX!

>Notice pattern of Muslim bombings
>Pattern keeps repeating
>I'm sure it won't repeat this time!

Humans developed the ability to notice patterns like that for a reason, usually helps us survive.

activate

>joey salads
yep its fake. all are paid actors.

reroll

woooahh

40 000 terrorist attacks committed by muslims in ten years. That is one a day.
Number of attacks committed by blonde woman in short - 0

>what is pattern recognition

Your analogy doesn't work cause white do not rape, while rape is widespread among shitskins.

Stop masturbating to cartoons.

There are cases of Whites raping, but the number is so damned miniscule compared to the backwater parts of the world.

derail time boys

Nice meme

The leaf is behind every shit post

>this is racism towards muslims, and it is still exist.
good. pretty white girls are > mudslime towel racks

I SAID STOP

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap

Great post

gib

Rollin' for Tsubasa

trip 0's let's go

>Nana
She's good too