"mixed genes create superior offspring"

>"mixed genes create superior offspring"
>the two races with the highest IQs in the world: East Asia and Ashkenazi Jews both have largely homogeneous populations and dedicated nation states
>Hispanics and Africans mixed with different tribes/whites in the US have lowest IQ in the world
>HDI of White European countries declining as more 3rd world immigrants move in and mix with population

How does the left explain this?

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/when-incest-is-best-kissi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obviously all of the racists have institutionalized systems of oppression that keep those who are mixed race as second class citizens.

>lowest IQ in the world
That would be abo's actually, very homogeneous

>How does the left explain this
They don't

Ugly people with bad genes make ugly kids. I can't understand universal racism, I can't understand hate on interethnic relationships, ethnically or racially mixed people even from my personal experience. My mother is Hungarian, dad is Russian (paternal grandfather is Finnish). I am married to half-Irish half-Japanese girl from US, cousin married to quarter Lebanese, quarter Greek, half English chick from down under, sister is married to a Belgium born black guy - with a bit of white to him(he's grandfather was a Waloon). All our partners, even though don't match us ethnically, possess good incomes, education, health and decent personalities. Go out more and appreciate unique culture we have in the world and in the West. I think some people are wired to mix, most people don't. Let them and let's see what happens. Cultural Marxism, mass migration and lack of universal eugenics is cancer.

>HDI of White European countries declining as more 3rd world immigrants move in and mix with population
Are the arabs mixing with "whites"? I think not. whites are just sterile (thats because they are superior of course)

Would the girl in your picture be considered Hispanic or Latino?

lel enjoy raising your sister's son

>>"mixed genes create superior offspring"
This is garbage. Hybrid vigor only applies to extremely inbred populations, where hybridization fixes the oversupply of doubled up harmful recessive genes.

Otherwise the optimum genetic distance for breeding is ~ second cousin. Roughly where the Jews are.

If you want to see what race mixing does, check out Eliot Rodger.

She's Russian-Indian
Don't worry I will.

>Eliot Rodger.
Watch the breakdown of his manifesto by steven molynex. Elliot Rodger is the result of not having a mom and not having a dad being present in his life, but enough financial luxury that you aren't an extremely social street cat.

>Le IQ B8

>It's okay because my family and me are exemplary good goys who washed their lineage trough the shitter
What the fuck ,like everyone in your family is a ggenetical traitor out to race is with the greatest mutt out there. Every single one.
Now the genetic line of brave Russ warrior heritage spanning 1500 years is broken into some globalist identityless clusterfuck
Kys bastard

>identityless
Are European Americans or noble, royal, commercial families of old identityless? Are Italians or Germans identityless?

>Hispanic

>Hispanic
>Race

>Hispanic
>Mutually exclusive to white or black or asian or any other race

Anti white detected

Say black and mestizo not black and hispanic because you're blaming hispanics as a whole including the based Spaniards that fucking put you filthy jew kikes in your place

Typical jew, trying to blame mestizo crime on the spanish man

Hispanic is not a race and any race could be hispanic

A brown beaners race is "Mixed" or "Mestizo" not hispanic because hispanic is not a race

Don't lump Spaniards with Niggers ever again you idiotic anti white tumblr dyke whore jew.

Blame blacks and mestizos, not blacks and hispanics because then you are blaming white hispanics like Ted Cruz and Spanish men

Hispanic is a geographic term, not a racial one

Read the spanish caste system before you post again

The brown bad criminal "Hispanics" are mestizos filled with aztec blood. They aren't brown due to their "Hispanic" genes from spain

OP IS A FUCKING RETARD

LITERALLY

HOW DOES OP'S PARENTS EXPLAIN THAT THEY LITERALLY GAVE BIRTH TO A STUPID NIGGER FAGGOT QUEER MESTIZO KIKE THAT COULDN'T EVEN FUCKING GOOGLE THE WORD "HISPANIC"

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

YOU ARE STUPID

YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD

I HATE YOU OP

YOUR PARENTS SHOULD HATE YOU FOR RAISING SUCH A FUCKING MESS

YOU GONNA BLAME A PURE WHITE SPANIARD OF HISPANIA DESCENT FOR WHAT SOME AZTEC RAPE BABY MEXICAN'S IQ IS?

HUH

ARE YOU GONNA DO THAT OP YOU STUPID QUEER FUCK

I BET THAT MAKES YOU HARD YOU STUPID ANTI WHITE FUCK

STUPID STUPID SHIT

And both of his parents being ugly narcissistic freaks

SHE'S A FUCKING MESTIZO

GOD GET YOUR FUCKING FACTS

NONE OF YOU FUCKS ARE REAL RACE REALIST UNTIL YOU ADMIT HISPANIC IS NOT A FUCKING RACE

Your sister burns coal. That's disgusting and your family's shame is eternal.

HEY OP YOU FAGGOT

YOU GONNA EXPLAIN TO ME WHY YOU BLAME MESTIZO IQ AND CRIMES AND LOOKS ON SPANISH PEOPLE?

HUH

HUH

YOU GONNA BLAME A SPANISH COLONIST FOR A MESTIZO'S CRIME LIKE THE SAD STUPID ANTI AMERICAN ANTI EUROPEAN INJUN SHIT YOU ARE

qt

Because you lazy fucks didn't finish the job. If you'd just shoved them all into reservations out in the middle of nowhere we'd have a functional white nation on our southern border.

>How does the left explain this?
Blaming it all on racism, fascism, xenophobia.

When that doesn't work, nothing.

>Otherwise the optimum genetic distance for breeding is ~ second cousin
You don't make any sense. Also sources?

I believe the "mixed genes" argument stems from the age-old biology intuition of "diversity is great"

what those idiotic fuck don't realize is that diversity, or adaptation, is specialized to a population's environment. you don't see bright colored creatures in a monochrome environment because the special snowflakes all died out due to predation or failure to adapt to that biome.

leftist cucks utilize their hamfisted understanding of biological diversity and applies them to sociological or cultural thinking. it's not right. Although I agree that racial superiority is retarded, forcing diversity because "it's greeeeeat" is idiotic

Third cousin is the actual sweet spot. (at least judging by number of grandchildren)

scientificamerican.com/article/when-incest-is-best-kissi/

I'm a little bit Cherokee but tested 130 on my most recent IQ test in 2015. Mostly Scottish and German. But I'll be honest I'm against race mixing because IQ is indeed heritable. I know I wouldn't be as intelligent without the blood of northern Europeans.

>scientificamerican
Please, no

So you do explicitly advise inbreeding.

It's very fortunate that Whites don't actually mix all that much. Even in the US White Americans are "Shockingly European". Which means that the propaganda is failing mostly.

First cousin is inbreeding. Third cousin is one of the best options

every mullato I've seen is fucking butt ugly

Because most of mulattos are a result of two low intelligence idiots making a kid

Why are slav women so beautiful yet slav men are so ugly?

Most of the Russian immigrants i know are chads.

That's not true

Selection bias

The Slavic women you are exposed to on the Internet are models/ hopeful mail order brides.
The Slavic men you see are memes

>based Spaniards
The same Spaniard niggers that could not keep their muh dik instincts under control and created all the mess that is Latin America as result.
The same Spaniard niggers who squandered all they could get in the "new" world and thus became nigger rich, effectively throwing their opportunity of becoming a great empire right into the trash.

You have to back to Cuba.

Spaniards are nigger-tier almost whites, and you are subhuman piece of shit, you cuban piece of filth.

The way it work, if you mix chocolate with milk you get chocolate milk, a "superior offspring", but if you mix it with shit you just get milk or chocolate with shit. Blacks are just bad and bring down everything they touch. Is that a result of slavery? Sure. Can it be fixed? Only through careful eugenics and that's a maybe.

Ok...umm...wait a second!
And how can you prove to me that you are not cherry picking and, subsequently, trying to pic related instead?

There is no need for it. You already confirmed yourself as an idiot that gets his knowledge from memes

Whites exist only because we have stolen all the best genes from the nations we have conquered.

Brown shitskins are so far below us that mixing with them creates disastrous results.