Women

Opinion on women and relationships?
I want to hear some good middle ground opinions to do with women. Was raised in an environment where women were put on a lefty pedestal. But im not interested in the women (((redpill))) you get on pol which is you should hate women and treat them like children. Guys who say that only have that opinion of women because their shitty attitude acts as a information bias filtering out any decent women.

I do respect women as equals but with radically different behavior. Definitely think there should be defined gender roles and behaviors.

Women are non-person vermin. The world would be much better if girls just didn't grow into women.
>and treat them like children
But women are just overgrown children.

Even God punts on that question m8.

Proverbs 30:18-19

"There be three things which are too wonderful for me, yea, four which I know not:

The way of an eagle in the air; the way of a serpent upon a rock; the way of a ship in the midst of the sea; and the way of a man with a maid."

t. nerd virgin

Women did nothing wrong

Kinda related, so what sites work well?

>But im not interested in the women (((redpill))) you get on pol which is...

Considering you're on Sup Forums I don't get what you're expecting here.

The next verse: "Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness."

Women are our most cherished members of society. They should be allowed the privledge to take care of their families and raise their children without fear or stigma, or feelings of worthlessness. There is no job more important than raising the next generation. Let's not trivialize or diminish women's important natural role in society.

Just go to church and find a nice Christian girl. She'll be really appallingly normie at first but also impressionable. Just respect her whole virginity until marriage thing because in the long run it's worth giving up the moment.

>engaging with the gender jew

Women (like most people) can't handle reality.

We should be showing our children liveleak beheading videos in grade school. We should be teaching them about how niggers are still building mud huts and throwing spears. We should show them the great things we've created... the colliseums, the factories, the rockets and space stations...

It's become passe for women to be culturally, politically, and intellectually ignorant. But we have created weak people. Our academia is the culprit...

If instead of going to school, you spent the entire time reading books, you'd be more knowledgable than your average college professor by the time you graduated 8th grade.

Never end up in a position where youre asking her to hang out with you. Either she offers it or she can fuck off. You'll understand when you're older.

And when it comes to anything women say concerning your life and how it should be ran, ignore it. You know better than most women.

why they act like that? are they retarded?

Do not look down on women, nor should you let them define who you are.

Your relationship should not be the most important thing to you, but an extention of your life.

As the Bible says, a good woman is worth more than diamonds. They're worth looking for.

Just be yourself and behave with them like you want to.

women are no different than niggers and need to beat and hit to be taught

the 1960's were the best time, when women knew their role and were underlings

> Women
> Equal
Women belong in the home.
> Feminism, not even once.

>academia
You misspelled Jews

My opinion; they are emotional machines that I fucking love.

>t. male feminist
Keep at it, m8. One will surely have sex with you one day.

>I do respect women as equals but with radically different behavior.

What a contradiction. Good luck empathizing with that inhuman behaviour once the honeymoon period is over.

some men are cool, others are douches
some girls are cool, others are bitches

people are people

They're all terrible people who lie without even knowing it. They never learn, mature, or adapt. They completely lack the ability to think about anything besides their most immediate feeling. They lack introspection. They will constantly create conflict with you and others.

>But im not interested in the women (((redpill))) you get on pol which is you should hate women and treat them like children
that's not how this works

STOBBIT!!

HER BRAIN IS MY BRAIN
topkek

girls are fags

starts off describing it as rape
ends up getting into it and enjoying it
whore probably said yeah yeah yeah
not rape. next

>stuff we created
WE WUZ

Why are you doing this to us?!?!?!?

Men and women are functionally very different, but in a complimentary way. Vive la difference. It will bring tension, but this can be a good thing too.
Find a good woman. One with strong morals. This can be difficult, and usually requires a being raised in a strong, moral family. You know, the kind with involved, almost always religious parents where the father is a man and the mother is a woman. Behavior can be changed, but is usually picked up at an early age.
When you get old, you'll get saggy and funny looking. Women by and large look a lot better than men in their youth, so age is going to hit them harder than it will most men. Don't just go for a pretty face and a hot body. Find a girl who shares values with you. Then love her.
Love is a choice and an act. Don't fall for the idea that love is something that just happens to you. There's attraction, but you will be attracted to all kinds of women. Make a choice and live it.
Women are weaker. That's just how it is. Your role is to be strong. Take the lead. Be capable and provide. Think about how men have had to do that through the entire spam of human existence. There's nothing new under the sun.
Take care of her. Show her real love, within the boundaries of strong values. That may mean not sleeping together until you're married. Believe it or not, that can really help a marriage if it is intentional and clearly discussed.
Never compromise your values for a woman. It doesn't even help. It may get you sex in the moment, but it's often sex with a woman who's been sleeping around, and won't stick by you. Lovelace wrote in one of his poems: "I could not love thee, dear, so much, loved I not Honour more."
Be a real man. Love a real woman. It's worth it.

>We should be showing our children liveleak beheading videos in grade school
CRAAAAAAAAWLIIIIING IIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIN

This. Pretty much.

>But im not interested in the women (((redpill))) you get on pol which is you should hate women and treat them like children. Guys who say that only have that opinion of women because their shitty attitude acts as a information bias filtering out any decent women.
you have no idea what you're talking about bro.