Wage Gap

>be late 20's male
>work at industrial warehouse, must wear steel-toe boots and work gear
>get teamed with 2 women one day, each 45-52 years old
> "hey user you're a strong young man, lift all the heavy things"
> I lift and stack 40-70lb boxes for 8 hours myself, literally 2,451 boxes for the day (yes they keep track).
> Women do paperwork and inventory on computer.
> I'm dead sore for a week, I know more about computers than either of these women
>We all get paid the same
>rinse and repeat

Other urls found in this thread:

trade-schools.ca/programs/skilled-trades-schools.asp,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>work construction
>all coworkers are male since women aren't strong enough
>extremely politically incorrect; nonstop racism and crude/vulgar humor
>no stress about getting fired by HR
Feels good nigga

dude preaching to the choir lmao

is consrtuction seasonal where you live? i.e. winter?

>be early 20s male
>work for OR state parks
>work with late 20s pothead Jew chick
>she's a bird biologist
>I'm not
>smoked a lot of weed together
>fucked in a lake
>we both never do any work
>equally useless,, though I appear useful around superiors
>she gets shekels more cause college degree, woman, kike
>that's life
>she gets fired for missing 1 month straight of work
>the goyim won this round

Dumb question but can anyone work construction? t. 18 year old skinny kid

Then either refuse to do more than your fair share, or ask for additional pay to cover your medical bills from constantly moving boxes that it's not your job to (exclusively) move.

let's do some math

the claim is that all women in america take home less money than all men, correct?

at the HVAC company where i work, the women
take home one tenth the money the men do. they are, however, paid the same per hour. how is this possible, class?

hint: there are exactly ten male installers

bonus points for posting that graph of various trades & the proportion of male/female workers

You can file a human rights complaint in Canada over it. No shit.

Yes and if you are 18 enrole in a trade that gets you paid. Electricians are expensive as fuck and a screwdriver aint heavy.

You will come out with more money over University especially as the nu-male can't fix their own shit.

Work construction, military, contracting, and mining transport\security; eventually get into corporate office work surrounded by paperskinned attention whores that aren't productive. Everyone at the top loves me because I keep my mouth shut when it's prudent and share a laugh in private. We've started a program to promote from within and layoff the wastes of space or send them on shit assignments until they quit. Women work hard if they're motivated, most aren't because little is expected of them, the driven women on my team will be with the company 10 years from now making what they're worth. The lack of work ethic and drive for success is directly related to liberal bull that says everyone should feel guilty for success.

Working construction will make you strong and alpha.

It's that the average woman takes home less than the average man.
Which doesn't hold true for the younger generation anyway

Where's my fucking check nigger? Because everywhere I look, I see incompetent whores getting a free fucking ride while I scramble for scraps

That shit doesnt fly at my job. We have a machine shop with the adminstrative staff who are obese fugly women. Had a been meeting with laying down the law.

Men work harder and do more. So we will continue to get paid more. Women were so fuckin butt blasted.

Later on, some stupid bitch had the audacity to complain again. I said its because yall dont really do shit except play on facebook, and anyone could do their jobs.

I personally experienced this as a temp worker in warehouses around the GTA

The only way I got out of it is a tech job through last ditch nepotism. I personally know of even more egregious examples, literal sluts working for Government of Canada after studying bullshit degrees at joke schools.

World is harsh. I feel your pain.

avoid nigger jobs like roofing. plumbing new houses is easy as fuck but old plumbing is a fucken filthy nightmare. electric work is the same, old shit is awful. skinny kid, i suggest operating heavy machinery. crane operator pays a fuck load but you will have to travel and work fuct up locations sometimes, big bulldozers and shit are easy but boring.

This is what hr is for. Believe it or not it's a two way street as long as you play their game and conduct yourself professionally.

I had a similar problem and calmly reported it to hr. I got a raise shortly after and my female staff now avoid me like the plague. I almost get hard watching them lug around heavy shit.

I swear to God I work for a large multinational corp, I'm talking Forbes 100, in my region the HR team consosits of 6 women.
>you can't make this shit up

I feel for you, user

Would you recommend that I become a electrician? Kind of lost on what to do in life.
Was thinking of becoming a plumber not sure though.

LOL

I know this is a vague and annoying question given the situation, but what are you interested in, like hobby related, or shit you just think is cool?
Only wondering, because maybe it would lead you to something exciting and lucrative if your trade would teach you skills that you could apply in another area your're interested in learning about.

I've framed houses in -30 weather.

Im into video games, politics, history, business, cars and guns(Canadian guns laws are terrible though). Was thinking of becoming a Lawyer but apparently the field is over saturated(especially in Canada), now Im looking into the trades direction.

Have you looked into welding?

I was curious about Canada trade schools and found this trade-schools.ca/programs/skilled-trades-schools.asp, possibly something you've come across lol. Could help if a trade school is a possibility for you, but if not it could also help with getting some ideas.

quiet you, women are ((((oppressed)))) in first world north american countries