How many of you think we should pay for movies and television?

How many of you think we should pay for movies and television?

>

If you don't have an antenna or internet in this day and age then you are a RETARD

0, if it is jew-owned and you sure know who owns it now

also
>movies and television
>that flag

its Sup Forums you shill
especially with the tentative status of net neutrality

What's with you faggots posting pictures of attractive females as an unrelated form of advertising for your threads?

Your Jewish marketing tactics make me sick. I hope you realize the error of your ways, and repent before it's too late.

SAGE

>tv
>movies
Read a book you retard

lol nobody! everything should be free!!!!!!

why stop at health care and education?????? fuck paying for things!

t. Typical Lowlife Nigger

>welcome to Sup Forums

If you liked it a lot, buy it now before the studio decides to sell it in the future at a premium or with some ridiculous conditional term like getting an annual subscription to BlockFlix.

lololo whata FUCK i almost sfall of f my CHAIR

FICKY FICKY

Oh damn
I MUST penetrate her

Don't give the kikes any money

I oppose paying purely to spite Jewlywood and the cancerous TV networks. Haven't payed for a movie in years.

You're already making some fucker money by sitting through the ads and product placement, why would you want to pay for the privilege?

The way Hollywood is acting. 0

I got tired of paying Compost Cable a fortune every month to have to sit through commercials and pay for channels I will never watch.
feels good to be cord free now and I have an extra 120 a month to blow on booze.

I do.

That's why they have commercials you idiot.

I think we should be able to choose what we want to see. Do I want to pay for something that has 20 beaner channels and 10 armo channels? fuck no.

You should be able to go down a list and choose which channels you want, then get charged accordingly.

I no longer have cable due to all the shit I dont watch.That and TV has gone to absolute shit.

Intellectual property is a thing of the past, you can't restrict the flow of information now, and you sure as hell can't expect someone to pay for something when it can be shared for free.

Artists used to make money off of performances, or selling one-of-a-kind pieces. Selling copies of something and demanding the same compensation for each copy is the stupidest shit in this day and age.

Jack Lalanne never wore thongs you stupid bastard. He sometimes wore pouchlike underwear when exercising but the gusset never narrowed to a thong at the back

What would you do if suddenly every means of acquiring free movies and t.v. disappeared?

For what?
I thought the ads pay for the programs?

Even if it was bolted down, I would find a way to steal it.

It should be $5 an episode.

The end of net neutrality is the end of free content.

Too bad being a thief makes you a fucking nigger, you faggot. If you have a principled objection to Hollywood, try standing up for your principles and not watching the movies.

I know, it's a sacrifice. That's how you know your actions have meaning. They have consequences.

>haven't set foot inside a movie theater since getting high speed internet
>stopped getting cable television at around the same time
>never got into collecting dvds, don't even have a blue ray player

I wonder how many kikes I have made to suffer

Now that Hollywood has gone full retard, hell no. Pirate everything.

i believe the days of pirating will die with the repeal of the net neutrality act.

0 so no

I'd pay to fucc that before I pay for movies and tv

sure , why not

the sock puppets won't work for free, unfortunately

Not enough

>Net Neutrality = Internet Highway
>No Net Neutrality = Internet Toll Roads

If you want keep watching movies and television then yes. They won't do it for free, no one is that stupid.

Steal them if you must watch. Don,t feed the Kikes!

I mean, people just pirate them anyway

of course not.
everything should be free...

I haven't watched TV since I was like, 11, it's shitty. I'll go see a movie with my friends if they want to see it, but otherwise I get my entertainment elsewhere. I'm not going to strongly be against the industry as a whole, but I do think most of it is shitty.

if they're good, maybe

Then you should of said something in the OP about net neutrality. Not making a context-less sentence that could be read as off topic.

I don't think you should.

But if for some reason you want to view the material, it's only right to pay for it.

>mfw people say this

i'd rather pay for merchandise of things i like than the ability to watch the things themselves, but generally i'm willing to pay a small amount for DVDs, BD, and/or streaming services. I wouldn't pay more than $30 for a single movie, and for me to even go that high it'd need to be a sequel or part of a franchise i like.

People should, but i wont.