Elon Musk will run as Democrat and destroy Donald

Elon Musk will run as Democrat and destroy Donald.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/824010489449431040
youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Born: June 28, 1971 (age 45 years), Pretoria, South Africa

Elon likes Rex

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/824010489449431040

Only people with autism would vote for him. Seriously, everyone I've met that mentioned him were autistic.

Im fine w/ that desu.

Idec what his platform is. He's a cool dude, rich, smart. Real alpha chad.

> born in africa, unlike obama

>Real alpha chad.
youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ

> Implying it's hard to doctor a birth certificate even if you are previously on the record as being born in Africa

Top cuck

That's what obama did

He's a horrible speaker. Just sayin'

Yes because everyone will rally behind some nonspecifically euro faggot and his luxury golf cart scam

that bitch

OP BTFO!

So our second African born president?

No, he's getting deported to Mars

haha dumb fuck he's been cucked twice by his "wife".

don't post here anymore, thanks.

He couldn't even lead a tour through his plant without sperging

Duh, Elon is SA.

What you really need to worry about is much worse. Much, much worse. A fate none of you could imagine. The progressives of our country have already selected a Chosen One. They would do absolutely anything to grasp back some of the reins of power, after losing Senate, House, Executive, Supreme Court, and many Governorships. This great front of civic nationalism will have incredible effects, and *they* would do absolutely anything to prevent a 8-Year Trump Play. We've gone more than 10 years without +3% growth in real GDP. We'll start seeing +6%s, +8%s, you're not even fucking ready, DOUBLE DIGIT GDP GROWTH. The mantle of power will be in freefall away from the Left.

They know this. So, His Record and His Image are currently being manicured, cultivated, groomed. He will appear as the hip, sensible, Father of a Generation. He will give us some of the glossiest, most prepared platitudes about fairness and decency. The most saccharine invitations to class warfare. A genius. A spiritual man. Chinese bilingual. I assure you, I have inside information which suggests He is attending classes in speaking, debating, acting, readying for a war in 2020. The Globalists are going to strike back.

Peter Thiel will run against him and B Elon TFO

More likely Mark Cuban

Nope. Mark Cuban bent the knee.

holy shit when did that happen??

Musk literally can speak without stammering and tripping over his words. Also, when that "enhanced hairline" starts falling out again and the dweeby nerd look comes back he can kiss any shot of appealing to the masses goodbye.

that was his wife being awkward more than anything

It's a lot more out there than Obama's was though, and I assume he has an accent?

kek

He should try to fix his home country instead.

Getting real sick of the nerd table elite (Elon, Zuck, Cuban) pretending that because Trump won "anyone can do it". Get charisma nerd idiots.