Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO
What's wrong with being a cuck anyway?twitter.com/ComedyCentral/status/824021460893241344

haha i used to think this little fag was funny until he went full SJW on twitter. epitome of DYEL beta

Why does everyone on the Internet seem to use 'cuck' nowadays

Did Sup Forums meme it into the mainstream?

hahahahahahahaha

please tell me this is ironic

Betas won't be living long for the upcoming events that are going to happen in our lifetime.

If being a DECENT HUMAN BEING is ironic, then call me ironic.

>they lose the election
>now they're proud about being cuckolds

Can't make this up.

yes

>narcissistic egowanking by taking stands on moral non-issues is a good thing

I want off this fucking ride. Holy shit please this is satire right? He's joking isn't he?

CRINGE

FUCKING CRINGE

It's in until evolution weeds it out again

This cuck is a year and a day younger than me, jesus christ.

Yes, he is is baiting people like you specifically. He's definitely a flagrant SJW but he knows what he is doing. I have met the guy in real life several times, since we have mutual friends. He was sort of like this in person, too.

We're post-ironic, which is why the left doesn't get us.

But the thing is I only feel sorry for him. Like even as a joke he opens himself up to be cucked by putting on that err. If it's serious then he can take his gross fetish elsewhere. If it's a joke then it only serves to insult the left and actual cucks. How is it directed at anyone else?

Thats what I figured

I think the """meta""" comedy that he and people like him are into focuses on insulting everyone.

Wow. Haha.

nigha is a year older then me and looks like he hasnt even started puberty wtf

This might be our fault, so many fucking leftists kept getting called cuck, tried it out and now they're actual cucks. We need a new word, like how they use facist now since racist doesn't work.