Alright "goys" im having a tough time believing whatever the hell you "redpill" (sounds like a bad drug) yanks are...

Alright "goys" im having a tough time believing whatever the hell you "redpill" (sounds like a bad drug) yanks are trying to force onto people. For one, the media is trying to get you guys to understand how much of a shittool Trump is. Yeah, there are a few exaggerated stories out there, but they are merely put out there to show your true colors. Ever since trump was put in office, there's just been a massive influx of "im white, yeah, so fuck off" rhetoric flooding the interwebs. I for one would not side with either, I would have gotten more exposure to the ones who really need it. Build up the lesser parties without the big funded campaigns, they take the best shots at BIG GUBMENT than any others. Trump right now is blowing his cunt horn.. ONE DAY dropping bombs, another day threatening martial law on the country. He's building the wall the keep you faggots inline, build the factories at home to enslave you good goys. He will build a wall below us next, and then what happens. We've both got circle jerks on a major scale. "Redpill" me if you can, doubtful but try it

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/kathleen-wynne-writes-open-letter-criticizing-kevin-o-leary-s-policies-comments-1.3947394
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are you saying Russia right now is a bad thing? I think they are doing a damn good job

Would you just shut the fuck up Leaf. Trump is about to build the wall and we're celebrating right now.

what the fuck are you even saying

thats another thing, you get Trump in office and you just shit all over everyone else. Your ego is going to your head again

>Canada
>Literally illegal to call people by the wrong pronoun
>Social Justice Tribunals
My man. Kill yourself.

God damn it leaf, that's not communicated anywhere in the quote. The point is that the same marxists that slayed the Russians control the global media. It's all part of the same globalist Jewish plot. It's the Jews, dummy.

Many of my shittiest bosses were also the most successful. I want Americans amd America to be successful. The identity thing is a bullshit distraction. All people wear masks.

How do you get Jews out of Russia? You're saying the Russians are Jews? The media hates Russia though.

I don't agree with identities, I don't believe in the voting system. I do believe you won't get everything you want and a vote for one side will not solve the problem.

>For one, the media is trying to get you guys to understand how much of a shittool Trump is

Trump has done more in 5 days than Obama has done his whole career.
It just goes to show that Politicians are full of shit and could easily get things done, but they never intended too.

>Yeah, there are a few exaggerated stories out there, but they are merely put out there to show your true colors.

It's how they use the language and exaggerate key points to control the narrative. They also have billions invested in maintaining a media strangle hold, by donating to specific politicians and political groups. They don't want competition in the media.

> I for one would not side with either,

Trump is "neither". That's why he won.

> Build up the lesser parties without the big funded campaigns,

That will never happen if the Government and media have a monopoly on your opinions. Trump was the only third party candidate with a strategy that actually got everyone's attention.

> He will build a wall below us next, and then what happens. We've both got circle jerks on a major scale. "Redpill" me if you can, doubtful but try it

No, none of that bullshit will happen. These fear stories you are telling us come from the media.
It's the fear the media sells you that keeps you watching it. That's how the media makes money, by keeping you afraid.

You are being a hypocrite by being blue pilled.
Fighting against the system by supporting it, good job.

This.

Media and Politicians never learn.

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/kathleen-wynne-writes-open-letter-criticizing-kevin-o-leary-s-policies-comments-1.3947394

>You are being a hypocrite by being blue pilled.
I wouldn't say I'm blue pilled
>This.
looking for insight, not no sight.

What do you want to know? The red pill is a series of documents we keep locked away that prove that all human suffering is rooted in the ancestry of the philistines, who are your Soros's of the world today. You can't just ask to be redpilled.

Would I to give you the whole truth right now you'd either vehemently deny it or commit suicide.

Serbs Situation (why the hate)
Assad (not sure which way to go)

thats about the main things I'm looking into

I know old Russia is bad. Putin does deals with Hillary, but is friendly to Trump. Russia good or bad? I'll take it from there

Serbia I can't comment on I'm ignorant to the subject.

Middle eastern leaders wage war because they live on the most expensive real estate on the planet and want control of all of it. Assad is no different. Regarding Syria its not about what's "right" in the situation. Objectively asssads men have behaved like your middle eastern militia is expected to and raped, stolen, and murdered civvies. They rose up in rebellion and Assad is a no shit leader who wants to squash the rebellion but his hands are tied by the same foreign democracy that made us lose Vietnam. At this point it's a lengthy fucked police action when it could've lasted a week.

Now, regarding if he's a good leader in the Middle East, I say yes. That lands people have no language other than war and they will never bow to a half measure leader.

Then you prefer Clinton over Trump?

You need to realize the situation here. But voting for Clinton, you basically accept that it's OK for political parties to control the media. She would have destroyed alternative media if she won. Not just the alt-right, all of it.

>redpill me if you can

That's not how it works faggot. Once you start posting here, you're caught in our trap and the redpill will be forcefully shoved up your ass whether you want it or not.

The "Redpill" is a reference to the Movie, The Matrix, released back in 1999.
I thought you might be baiting not knowing where that came from, and I just realized that it's totally plausible for you to be 18 and have been less than a year old when the movie released...

In all seriousness, It's pretty good, go watch it. Either on Netflix, or just go to the pirate bay or something if it's not on Netflix.

I'd explain to you exactly what Sup Forums means by using the Redpill as a meme/metaphor, but it's basically spoilers.

Are there any Serbs online that can give OP a good objective POV on the Serbia issues?

My mistake was reading after I saw the flag. But calling me a Yank just makes me desire the Day of the Rake that much sooner.

Pharisees not philistines

Crazy to think how long ago that was made.

I've been redpilling myself for awhile now, but I've been very subjective on my research, I haven't had a yuge variety of research yet. However, my subjective research is basically done, and I'm looking into other subjects. The whole "Redpill me" was kind of trolling.

I'm very aware of where the redpill came from, I have/read "The Matrix" philosophy i found on Tor. I also own all the Matrix movies. I didn't think you would read that far into my ""

I have got the information I needed, the Serbs is a hit or miss at this point. Doesn't seem like a big issue.