This happened in Iraqi where Japan sent soldiers for peace keeping operation...

This happened in Iraqi where Japan sent soldiers for peace keeping operation. A cheeky dog eating deformed gook soldier walked up to two Japanese soldiers and asked them for taking picture, and they innocently accepted his offer for mutual relationship. This becomes the issue on flaming in Japan.
The gook soldiers board says "dokdo is Korean territory"in Korean" which Takeshima we clamed it as our islands. Two of them,of course, do not know fucking moon rune dog eater language.
You know what? The gook guy cheated on them.
This gook crossed the line again. This is going to be another diplomatic issue in several hours.
This time is not the same happened in London Olympics. The gook soldier humiliated our soldiers.
It is like I handshake with American soldiers, putting up a message board " お前らアメ公長崎広島を許さない”in Japanese,which is "Fuck Yanks I never forgive Hiroshima and Nagasaki, go to hell" in English.
Our angers limit is nearly reaching max.

just a prank bro

>dat bantz

Why do Japanese men with moustaches look like Italian men with downs?

Okay calm down Hideki we don't give a fuck.

It's fascinating when Japanese get angry. Like they all sound so ready for war when they yell.

Must be something in the water.

Why are your soldiers manlets?

I heard Japanese forces deployed to the ME aren't even allowed to carry weapons, is that true?

日本軍国主義 when?

Cool.
Kill the goo faggots.
Fuck the continent.

I'm noting what you just said to me.

Btw we are naturally made for being strong soldier, not to avoid being a donkey useless fat targets at ground war.

I hope you two shits know you can have all the damn islands you want if China falls. Or whatever the fuck they got. In conclusion, fuck China

Dokdo is Corean territory
fuck you jap dog

Japs are adorable when they're mad. Kimchi people are shit tho

no
japan dosent eat dogs
even though we bombed them
JAPAN #1 ASIAN COUNTRY

Oh Herro
Fuckayou

So some korean failure in the american army has made you mad? Just go back to hating korea oh wait

Regardless the country,Asians will cut you into pieces and slaughter your entire
circle if any chance is given.I hate all asians,especially
FUCKING JAPS GOD I HATE ALL THE FUCKING JAPS
THEY ARE WORSE THAN THE LEAF AND THE FUCKING ROACHES

If I see any Asians around
im going to fucking punch that subanimal

What does the part in quotes say? Is that part Chinese or Japanese

A couple of gooks get bantz by another gook

Who gives a shit

I knew a New zealand POW, the japs were pretty civilised to her they just made her stare at the sun every day...

>A cheeky dog eating deformed gook

it would appear he's both tall,er slimmer, whiter and better asian than your asians

south korea wins again
greedy gook jap loses !

>turkroach
>they'll cut you into pieces

It's called honor

Jap anger posts are always delicious.

Have a Sana and calm down.

lel

To be fair, in the photo the Nip did grope the fuck out of the Gook, so I'd say Japan came out ahead on this one.

Why can't east Asians just get along?

WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIEET, REAF

That's sounds like it sucks. You should egg their country across the sea.

>Koreans
>ever stop cheating
Ask Taiwan, Italy and Spain

Ichimia Mariyokozo

>Takashi has a countrywide diplomatic crisis because Kim Duk bantz
Ju dishunurr Mei peopelu
I declarru warrrrr!!!!!!!!!

>Our angers limit is nearly reaching max.

Oh how terrifying.

The rapes and genocide, mostly.

2/10

Why do asians have alot of tension with other asian groups but white people are for the most part are generally good friends no matter what western country

we had our spat with people like the irish and shit. we just kinda got over it quicker.

>Why do asians have alot of tension with other asian groups but white people are for the most part are generally good friends no matter what western country

Another user who doesn't know history. If you look back a bit, they didn't get along so well. Various white groups that weren't considered to fit in (Irish, Slavs), religious schisms (catholics vs protestants), debates over immigration from poorer European countries to the US, all that was commonplace.

I mean it seems like whites are okay with whites if you just throw them all together in say US or Canada, but when they're in their own kind? We fucking hate each other. France and England, England and Scotland/Ireland, Erybody and Germany, Spain and France, France and Germany, Slavs and erybody. Romans vs erybody, all the city states way back etc etc etc ad nauseum.

Fighting and aggression are just human nature, it's the repression of western males that has really fucked them over. Now targeting foreign groups who are the traditional outlet is racist, so instead of going over and fucking over somebody else's home town, you fuck yourselves over.