America is a melting pot of cultures, not just whites

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Zangwill
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Celler
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have no idea what this is referring to. Context?

The muslim ban, I think.

Oy vey... This country is a melting pot because each culture adapts and is superceded but one, American culture, as in the Constitution. Cultural ideology needs to be flexible. If Marxist's had their way we'd all have to segregate to live in our respective cultures. At which point everyone might as well remain in their country of cultural origin. If shari'a practicing Islam could abandon their anti western ideals then fine but won't so fucking they can stay in their desert shit holes or fuck off to Germany.

Shut up you cuck

Your tears fuel me.

America was a White Nationalist country that only accepted White European immigrants from Western/Northern Europe for the first two centuries of its existence prior to the 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act.

> temporary ban on accepting refugees from and issuing visas to six countries with active terrorist insurgencies.

This is perfectly reasonable. Why is she getting so asshurt?

>America is a melting pot of cultures, not just whites
Fun fact. Those mantras were created by the kike ADL. It's not grounded at all in the founding of this nation. It is kike poison.

How many whites does gookland let in?
How do the gooks treat whites?

Because muh not all muslims and muh religion of peace.

How did a Japanese population get here prior to that?

Bitch, those railroads weren't going to build themselves.

The earliest "melting pot" propaganda pieces only depict whites. "Melting pot" back then meant mixing of European cultures.

>le melting pot meme

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924
>The law was primarily aimed at further restricting immigration of Southern Europeans and Eastern Europeans.[1] In addition, it severely restricted the immigration of Africans and outright banned the immigration of Arabs and Asians. According to the U.S. Department of State Office of the Historian the purpose of the act was "to preserve the ideal of American homogeneity".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Zangwill
>Zangwill was born in London on 21 January 1864, in a family of Jewish immigrants from the Russian Empire.
>The use of the metaphorical phrase "melting pot" to describe American absorption of immigrants was popularised by Zangwill's play The Melting Pot,[4] a success in the United States in 1909–10.

Chinks BTFO!

buy a dictionary OP
>This is textbook fearmongering!

LITERALLY HITLER

CHECK YOUR WHITE MALE PRIVILEGE AND STOP BEING SO RACIST AND SEXIST

UGH

They aren't even mad about it, nips fucking love trains.

Unrated post. This should probably be its own bread.

Remember only rural retards voted for him

>We can only make sure he's out and we'll have a president to reverse this come 2020.
This actually does worry me, no matter what you do a single bad president can fuck it all up.

I don't see what's so bad with not wanting my country to become a third world shithole

This banana does not speak for us. There's a reason why East Asian countries are 99% East Asians.

I would hope it's common knowledge on Sup Forums at this point, but yeah, people should make more threads about it to educate newfags.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
>Representative Emanuel Celler of New York proposed the bill

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Celler
>Celler was born in Brooklyn, the son of Josephine (née Müller) and Henry H. Celler. All of his grandparents immigrated from Germany; his paternal grandparents and maternal grandmother were Jewish

What's sad is that Trump isn't doing anything extreme at all. He's not even completely banning Muslims in this case, he's just restricting immigration from their countries. Before 1965, you could mostly only migrate from European countries.

Countries like China and Japan have way more restrictive quotas on immigration (nothing wrong with that) to this day, so it's hypocrisy.

>Portuguese Jews
Damn, the Eternal Schlomo and the Eternal Alberto combined, a powerful combination...

Genuinely surprised France is that low to be honest

Because only some of her family members are terrorists, not all of them.

I don't think Iran has a terrorist insurgency
I really don't get trumps problem with Iran either
Working with Russia against ISIS but not Iran?
They are active as hell in Iraq too fighting ISIS
It's just Israelis desu

>we will not forget
We said that too.

THE WALL JUST GOT HIGHER ZINGPING

CRY ABOUT IT YOU MEXI GOOK :^)

We are a nation of citizens.

Don't forget that.

Jesus Christ we don't have to take in every god damn person that wants a new home.

We can't fucking save everybody.

>stay angry
Leftist life motto

Propaganda

Who?

>America is a melting pot of cultures
bwahahaha. Not anymore. Let the purge begin

CHING CHONG WHO GIVES A FUCK

ALL CHINKS SHOULD GET DEPORTED TO CHINA THEN WE NUKE CHINA

USA USA USA

>Muh melting pot